Full Mini Album & Comeback Performances Are Up!

Guest Lishathestain

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kkbluvv

danggggggggggg I was hoping they would use the marine concept too!!! :( they look oh so hot ♥

but I mean, all their outfits are win <33 so we'll just have to see ^^

and omgsh if netizens start complaining that they "plagarized" UGH that will srsly richard simmons me off.

DAKGGLJKFLJAHKJLFK I CANT WAITTT <333

Guest a_azarine

i have questions: has yoo young jin composed a song for the girls before? can someone tell me which one is it?

every time i saw his name, only dbsk and suju's SMP songs popped up in my head. or some CSJH's.

i hope the song suits SNSD and their concept *cross fingers*. Dsign Music involved in this song makes it more intriguing, i wonder how veered away the song is from typical SM songs..

edit: just saw this in http://www.dsign.no/ (Dsign Music website)

"GIRLS GENERATION <June 12, 2009>

Dsign Music have co-written the next single from Girl's Generation called "I Just Wanna Dance"."

maybe that's genie, or other song included in this mini album..

Guest yienyienyien

i have questions: has yoo young jin composed a song for the girls before? can someone tell me which one is it?

every time i saw his name, only dbsk and suju's SMP songs popped up in my head. or some CSJH's.

i hope the song suits SNSD and their concept *cross fingers*. Dsign Music involved in this song makes it more intriguing, i wonder how veered away the song from typical SM songs..

edit: just saw this in http://www.dsign.no/ (Dsign Music website)

"GIRLS GENERATION <June 12, 2009>

Dsign Music have co-written the next single from Girl's Generation called "I Just Wanna Dance"."

maybe that's genie, or other song included in this mini album..

i don't remember if he composes any song for SNSD. But um, he composed I'm Your Girl for SES (which is like..my all time fav kpop song ^^) so I'm very very excited. And I'm your girl isn't really SMP. hehe.

Guest BendyStraw

i dont see how their album concept goes with their song if its about a genie... i would assume a boat, like something about summer vacation or sumthin'.

Guest soulmate.

oh Genie? keke, it's sounds great!

can't wait for the song to be release!

I think it's going to be catchy because the composerhad compose great songs!

Guest BobaMilkTea

The rumor music video set is very purple and luxurious. I like it <3. I think Jessica looks prettier with long hair ^^.

Guest SeSgirl

hm... the bed is a bit scandalous...and the heart shaped room or whatever is kinda....eck..

but then again it's just a rumor..

but i totally wouldn't mind the cake!! i can see Yuri popping out of that...i think she is the best candidate..muhahaha

and then my Jessica ridin down that pimp ride! MUHAHAHA!

maybe they used the sailor image to throw us off..

kinda like the roller skates. o_O

Guest ace4va111

i'm looking forward their new concept....and sooyoung looks especially ready for it....they look good....=)

Guest fallen*angel

NEW RUMOR!

yet another rumor is that they'll continue using the skinny jeans/t-shirt as basis of their costumes. The marine outfits actually not fit the concept of song Genie but it was shot because the girls loved it and insisted.

WTF SO ITS NOT THE MARINE LOOK!?! :angry:

and

skinny jeans again? ... -_-

now im less excited :(

Guest Lishathestain

^

^lol because it doesn't match the song/mv?

and anyway, tshirt & jeans as BASIS guys. it's normal really.

unless u guys want them to turn all colorful, funky and stuff rofl. i like my girls simple, yet stunning thank you.

but still it's skinny jeans and tee = Gee much >.< simple stunning oke

but gee type of style again hmmmm

ah well i think i will just expect the worst rather than being disappointed later on

will support them tho but i wont expected that high or get too hype bout it

Guest hahaha:)

wowoww... the rumored mv set is really jjang! wheew, I wonder what image SNSD is gonna pursue this time! I'm really excited! SNSD hwaiting!

Guest RapuRapu73

^

^lol because it doesn't match the song/mv?

and anyway, tshirt & jeans as BASIS guys. it's normal really.

unless u guys want them to turn all colorful, funky and stuff rofl. i like my girls simple, yet stunning thank you.

id have to agree.

strongly...

I had a feeling anyway that the whole marine thing wasn't necessarily the main concept for the video.

+ i have faith in RINO to be completely versatile with anythin, but the modern dance style would kinda clash with the whole marine uniform thing.

but, hey... that just my opinion.

Guest baby-swts

rawr.... skinny jeans again?

-_-

bleh... I MISS THE GIRLS WEARING SKIRTS!!! :tears:

so much hotter.. LOL it is just a rumor but also

all the rumors so far have been true :vicx:

Archived