Full Mini Album & Comeback Performances Are Up!

Guest Lishathestain

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest godlovesBoA

*i faint*

i'm so happppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

they're like YOWZA!!!!!! HOT DAMN!!!!

FINALLY SEXY SNSD!!!!! ABOUT TIME!!!!!

*faints again*!

Guest epique.

omfgggggg~

i found out after i came back from school like a few hours ago that they released a picture.

ahhhhh!

can't wait!

loving the outfits.

all of them look pretty!

SNSD ♥

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

I can not wait for this comeback!

The girls looks soo different as in mature from their cute image<3

Sunny looks jjang<33 I really like Jessica's looks! Soo pretty!

TaeYeon looks so different but she's still cute as ever!

whoa. they look hot. :) i love their new concept. i was wondering what their concept was going to be. it's something different and it's nice to see them do something different. they don't have that cute girly image. sunny and sooyoung really stood out to me. taeyeon looks different too. i had to get a good look again. does she not have the bangs anymore? maybe that's why i couldn't recognize her. well, i'll be waiting for their new song.

Guest ninyaah

They all look gorgeous! Seohyun looks really pretty, as well as Taeyeon. Sooyoung looks like a supermodel with that haircut. Jessica totally stood out because of the hair color.

Guest jingaling.

holy crap. i love the new look/concept. sooyung's totally rocking the short hair.

omg their comeback is just several days away T-T

I lost my breathe for a bit..

Jessica's hair looks so unnatural. =\

Sooyoung's short hair looks really nice. I didn't expect it to be that good, but I still miss her long hair.

I never thought Yoona looked pretty, but she look so good in this pic!!

And Taeyeon looks SOO different.

Haha, Are they goign sexy now? ^-^ yay, i'll get to listen to a new song on my ipod for the summer! ^-^ I love Soyoungs hair but im gonna miss her logn hair.. Sigh. Jesica is Back with long hair! YAY! So Sooyoung <3

Guest disfunktional.

wowww, woohooo. lol. hottness.

i think Sunny looks most fierce and stunning. Our bunny can look so cute but so hot at times. Soo and Yuri looks exotic too, mostly cause of Soo's hair, looks good on her. Sicaaaa! Ice princess loooook<3 I havent seen her with long hair in a while. Our girls look GORGEOUSSS, can't wait for their comeback TT-TT

Archived