Full Mini Album & Comeback Performances Are Up!

Guest Lishathestain

Guest _Zoolander_

Yuri . . . . Your killing me. :wacko: This Navy concept is just beyond AMAZING! Classy and HOT!

Seems like Taeyeon is never in the middle for the pictures(or Sunny for that matter), just performances and interviews. :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yienyienyien

the 2nd pic...LEGGGGSSSS..hmm. :D Seohyun is really pale btw O_O And woah yuri, looking fierce. I'm totally loving this concept.

Guest wi1l2k

Their comeback's pretty soon now.. Can't wait seriously.. Its so gonna sweep korea again like how they did with GEE~

Guest inyeon.

they are so sexy its killing me. D: amajing!

YESSS, photoshopped legs, obviously. but who doesnt? o-o its a given fact that photoshopping is a necessity to the entertainment world. Their legs still look good without it XP

Ooh, new pics. And the teaser comes out tomorrow. =D

SOOYOUNG. YURI. WHY SO SEXY.

I can see their hair more clearly. :3 I like Sunny's, Sooyoung's, Seohyun's, Yuri's. The others, not really. :/ Why must they photoshop Hyo so badly? She's way more gorgeous in real life. <3

Wooooooooo, skinnn. >8D ROFL

The MV pics. Seem a bit inappropriate LOL. I hope Sooyoungie or Yuri is on the bed~ *__* kekeke

Sooyoung is so tall. :3

Guest hye091

soo young is never in the middle =(

i think she's the tallest.. so she should have been in the middle because sunny and taeyeon are in the back since they are the shortest..

Yeah, its seems like YoonA is always standing in the middle though. ;)

OMG!! Finally the 2nd teaser picture is released! Yuri is gorgeous!! All the members seems to be rather serious for the photoshoot. They are soo skinny. :D

Guest zahieyjunki

Yul standing at the middle this time!!

Hope the songs will be like 6/7 not too many or less!!

It's only Genie song that revealed for this time!!

If other songs were posted here, well it's not true let's just wait for the official one!

btw, the pics where you guys craving off is not in their MV!!

Is the pic PSed? I don't think so..

Can't wait for D-day tomorrow!!

Guest james18

HOTNESS!

but im not liking the marine concept.:( and hope that marine outfit will just be on their promotional pictures and stuff.

EDITTTTTTTTTTT

super HQ

gallery_10_1023_607007.jpg

Guest kkbluvv

OHDAMN THEY ARE SOOOO HOT DKALGJASDKLJALFJK <333333333

This seriously almost gave me a heart attack !

The girls look omyeffinggoodness so gorgeous<333

thanks for the HQ pic! HQ is always better (:

ahhhh Jessicaaaaa T-T She looks so hot there..with her long blonde hair...she's so GorJess<333 its ridiculous!

Everyone looks like dolls dressed up in marine outfits :D

Archived