Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Song Joong Ki's Passport Photo Got Leaked

Song Joong Ki is enjoying great popularity with the success of his recent drama “Descendants of the Sun.” Unfortunately, it looks like the star is encountering many difficult situations as a result of his immense popularity.

The actor experienced an invasion of privacy as his passport recently got leaked onto Chinese websites.

While Song Joong Ki was departing from an airport, a photo of him and his passport from customs were unknowingly taken and released online. Many suspect that a customs officer secretly took these photos.

This is not the only nuisance the actor has had to deal with recently. Previously, a fan uploaded a fake marriage certificate with Song Joong Ki as well.

Song Joong Ki is currently on a fan meeting tour in Asia. He started meeting fans in Guangzhou on May 27. Next up is Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chengdu, and Taipei.

What are your thoughts on these recent events surrounding Song Joong Ki?

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/30/song-joong-kis-passport-photo-gets-leaked/

Another version:

Song Joong-ki’s passport leaked in China

Rising star Song Joong-ki’s passport details were leaked online, according to Chinese media outlets Wednesday.

A photo of Song’s passport has been rapidly spreading through websites in China, revealing all personal details.

The cause of the leak is unknown, but is presumed to be from fans who took pictures as Song entered the airport for his recent fan meetings.

At the moment, most of the photo has been blurred in order to prevent further damage to Song Joong-ki. However, worries still arise as important information such as his national identification number have also been exposed.

With Suzy of Miss A recently being involved in an identity theft case by an Indian gang, concerns are mounting over the abuse of personal information of celebrities.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605311135300430592_2

• Like 1

@Chellsee eonnie...you really made my day.... you really know how I love this side of SJK.... Gu Yong-Ha is JJANG!!!!!!

song-joong-ki-seoul-fan-meet.jpg

I'm very sorry to read this bad news, hope the leak information won't effect bad for him in future... anyway how can people so thoughtless by spreading that kind of information...

here's another version of the news

Song Joong Ki’s Passport Photo Gets Leaked

Song Joong Ki’s Passport Photo Gets Leaked

Song Joong Ki is enjoying great popularity with the success of his recent drama “Descendants of the Sun.” Unfortunately, it looks like the star is encountering many difficult situations as a result of his immense popularity.

The actor experienced an invasion of privacy as his passport recently got leaked onto Chinese websites.

While Song Joong Ki was departing from an airport, a photo of him and his passport from customs were unknowingly taken and released online. Many suspect that a customs officer secretly took these photos.

This is not the only nuisance the actor has had to deal with recently. Previously, a fan uploaded a fake marriage certificate with Song Joong Ki as well.

Song Joong Ki is currently on a fan meeting tour in Asia. He started meeting fans in Guangzhou on May 27. Next up is Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chengdu, and Taipei.

What are your thoughts on these recent events surrounding Song Joong Ki?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/30/song-joong-kis-passport-photo-gets-leaked/

Another version from AllKpop.

Song Joong Ki's passport photo leaked by airport customs officer in China? song-joong-ki-_1464683811_af_org.jpg

As we all know, Song Joong Ki's starring drama 'Descendants of the Sun' was a huge hit abroad, especially in China. His ever-growing popularity has caused a privacy concern recently during his travels for his Asia fan meeting tour.

The actor's passport was somehow leaked onto Chinese online communities along with photos of him going through customs at a Chinese airport. Some netizens are claiming that an airport customs officer took the photos of Song Joong Ki as well as his private information.

It's suspected that the photos below were taken when he flew for his fan meeting in Guangzhou on May 27. He's set to meet fans in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chengdu, and Taipei next.

(***ME: I purposely did not copy the photo of the passport here...)

What are your thoughts on the leak?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/song-joong-kis-passport-photo-leaked-by-airport-customs-officer-in-china

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ME: Really sad... As far as I know, photography or any form of taking photos is prohibited in the Immigration area of any country. But look at those immigration officers, they even use DLSR cameras!!! *SIGH*

CjwUkQiUUAACKXH.jpg

• Like 2

Would Song Joong Ki reveal he's in a relationship?

song-joong-ki-_1464706358_st_14646474648

Chinese media revealed snippets from Song Joong Ki's recent interview with the country's 'Harper's Bazaar' from the May issue!  

According to the reports, Song Joong Ki appeared modestly on the set in comfortablearrow-10x10.png and simple attire, greeting everyone there in Chinese.  When asked if he's as romantic as his character in 'Descendants of the Sun,' he replied, "I don't think there's a man like Yoo Shi Jin in the world.  I'm just a countrified, slightly prim, and ordinary man."

Regarding dating, he replied, "There's, as expected, nothing special about my dating style. However, I have no intention of having a publicized relationship.  I will make an effort for the person I like and in order to protect those feelings, but for that person, I want to keep it a secret."

Currently, he's also studying languages in order to converse with his international fans. He revealed his desire to sing a song in Chinese for his Chinese fans.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/would-song-joong-ki-reveal-hes-in-a-relationship

• Like 3