Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

“Running Man” Cast Tease Lee Kwang Soo About Being Friends With Song Joong Ki (Again)

“Running Man” Cast Tease Lee Kwang Soo About Being Friends With Song Joong Ki (Again)

Sep 24, 2018
by C. Hong

On the September 23 episode of “Running Man,” the cast didn’t lose an opportunity to tease Lee Kwang Sooabout his long-running friendship with Song Joong Ki.

Running-Man5.png

Recently Lee Kwang Soo had attended Song Joong Ki’s fan meeting in Hong Kong as a special guest. Yoo Jae Suk brought up this fact during the opening of the “Running Man” episode and Kim Jong Kook joked, “Joong Ki is really kind. He keeps only using one person,” implying that Lee Kwang Soo was getting work as a “fan meeting MC” thanks to Song Joong Ki.

Lee Kwang Soo protested, “Using? I got an official invitation and went there as a friend.” Ji Suk Jin joked, “Are you sure you didn’t just go there on your own?” and Yang Se Chan commented, “I saw that he kept bending over during the interviews,” implying that Lee Kwang Soo was acting humble in front of Song Joong Ki.

Running-Man-21.png

The rest of the cast continued to joke that Lee Kwang Soo acted like a junior to Song Joong Ki despite the fact that they’re same-aged friends. Out of nowhere, Yoo Jae Suk sent a video message to Song Joong Ki on air, saying, “We’re grateful to Joong Ki for not forgetting about Kwang Soo and taking care of him. Joong Ki, please invite him to your 11th anniversary as well. May your fame be eternal. As long as you’re forever, so is Kwang Soo.”

Lee-Kwang-Soo1.png

Source: soompi

Song Joong Ki Volunteers During Chuseok Holiday

Song Joong Ki Volunteers During Chuseok Holiday

Sep 27, 2018
by S. Park

Song Joong Ki ended his Chuseok holiday by volunteering!

On September 26, model Park Young Sun shared a photo of herself and Song Joong Ki. She wrote, “On the final day of the Chuseok holiday, volunteering at the dosshouse.”

In the photo, Park Young Sun and Song Joong Ki are making lunch boxes.

TV personality and reporter Ahn Hyun Mo also posted photos with Song Joong Ki. She wrote, “After living diligently, a day like this comes. Scooping up side dishes next to Song Joong Ki. I thought he was only the ‘Descendants of the Sun‘ but he actually turned out to be a descendant of angels.”

Song Joong Ki is known for his generosity, and earlier this year he continued his regular contributionsto the Korea Childhood Leukemia Fund with a donation of 24.7 million won (approximately $22,200).

Source (1)

Soompi