Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

There's a minor panic in China at the moment... Rumour that the Shanghai meet might be cancelled..

from what I can gather, they haven't issued the tickets yet, and some safety permit hasn't gone through yet. Also something about two organizers fighting for some kind of rights....

hopefully it all turns out well

• Like 3

This is so funny..Marvel's superhero Korean version :D

7 stars’ Marvel superhero lookalikes

In time for the summer blockbuster season, one of the biggest U.S. comic book publishers, Marvel, has managed to read the trend and reinterpret their classics into onscreen mega hits.

The characters in Marvel franchise films are so well-crafted that actors and actresses around the world are yearning to play them. Here are is K-Pop Herald’s selection of Korean celebrities that we think could tackle these superhero roles:

--skip the unrelated--

4. Song Joong-ki as Iron Man

Read full article >> http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606021156450929891_2

• Like 3

Song Joong Ki reveals his dating style on his interview for “Bazaar”

Cj8juFFUkAAFbe-.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki sit down for an interview after his shoot for Chinese magazine “Bazaar” and he revealed some of his dating styles and more.

The actor shoot to fame not only in Korea but also in China because of KBS2 drama “Descendants of the Sun” and he rapidly became the number 1 choice of Chinese women as their ideal type.

He was then asked if he is also the same as his character Yoo Si Jin who’s romantic and her replied, “I think Yoo Si Jin is really just a fantasy, and no one exists like that. I myself is just a normal guy who believes in the old fashioned way and also I’m always serious.”

He was also asked about his love life and he shared that his dating style is just normal and he wouldn’t go public with his relationship if ever he got one to preserve their relationship and the emotions they have.

credit: KpopFighting

• Like 3

Fans protest event which seems to use Song Joong Ki's cutout as a golf target

song-joong-ki-_1464883840_af_org.jpg

Korean distiller company 'HiteJinro' is under fire from Song Joong Ki fans for using the actor's cardboard cutout inappropriately for a recent charity golf event. 

'HiteJinro' had used a life-size cardboard cutout of Song Joong Ki for a charity golf event, and the actor's fans accused the company of using the cutout as a golf target. 

An online post shared a photo from this event, showing a woman playing golf with the cutout plopped smack dab in the middle of the golfing range. Upon seeing the photo, Song Joog Ki's fans expressed their indignation as they believed that his cutout was being used as a target.

When the controversy grew out of hand, 'HiteJinro' clarified through its official social media channel, stating, "We officially apologize for offending Song Joong Ki and everyone who loves him. Unlike the rumors, the cutout was not used for a hit-the-target game but rather, an event to strike the ball into the 30m diameter hole which is situated at the 220m mark." 

song-joong-ki-_1464885166_1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/fans-protest-event-which-seems-to-use-song-joong-kis-cutout-as-a-golf-target

• Like 1