Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

'DOTS' Star Song Joong Ki To Appear In 'Running Man' Soon? Actor Films For 'Hurry Up Brother'

Song Joong-Ki

"Descendants of the Sun" star Song Joong Ki seems to be everywhere lately following the massive success of his recently concluded KBS drama.

Fans of the 30-year-old actor, who made hearts flutter as Captain Yoo Si Jin in "DOTS," will be able to watch him next in the Chinese version of "Running Man," Soompi reported.

On Wednesday, Song Joong Ki was recently spotted filming for "Hurry Up Brother" at a duty-free shop in Seoul, South Korea for a special Korea episode.

Korean "Running Man" members Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, Ha Ha, Gary and Ji Suk Jin were also spotted filming with the "Hurry Up Brother" cast and guests on Monday, April 18.

For fans wondering why the actor chose to appear in "Hurry Up Brother" before "Running Man" first despite the fact that he was previously a fixed cast member of the latter, apparently the Chinese version of the show has been trying to invite Song Joong Ki to appear on the show for quite some time now.

“We had received a request for appearance from ‘Hurry Up Brother’ a long time ago so it is something we’ve been discussing for a while," explained the actor's agency, Blossom Entertainment, in a statement. "We decided on his appearance to follow up on our loyalty and close relationship with PD Im Hyung Taek from [Song Joong Ki's] ‘Running Man’ days.”

Im Hyung Taek is the producer of "Hurry Up Brother" and is also the former producer of "Running Man."

Blossom Entertainment did not confirm whether or not Song Joong Ki's next stop is the Korean "Running Man," but fans are definitely hoping he reunites with the cast, especially his best friend Lee Kwang Soo, in an upcoming episode of the long-running variety show in the near future.

Meanwhile, photos of Song Joong Ki taken during his filming for "Hurry Up Brother" were recently posted online, via Sina Company's Weibo account, according to Nate, via  Soompi.

Pics of nation's husband Song Joong Ki during 'Running Man' Chinese ver filming are revealed:

20160421064300_20160421054132257fysn_99_

• Like 2

Song Joong Ki Amazes With Staggering Earnings in China

Song Joong Ki Amazes With Staggering Earnings in China

Popular actor Song Joong Ki is making jaws drop with the amount he earns from China.

Recently, a Chinese news site revealed, “Song Joong Ki’s commercial six-month earnings from China is 16 million yuan (approximately $2.5 million).”

The news site continued, “Song Joong Ki’s commercial worth is rising due to the popularity of ‘Descendants of the Sun‘ in Asia. China’s commercial fees [for him] have risen sharply.” They further revealed that his staggering six-month earnings have even surpassed extremely popular actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun.

It looks like his earnings will certainly increase as the news site commented, “Currently there are about 10 advertising agencies sending love calls to him.” With 10 Chinese ads, the star can earn about 60 billion won (approximately $53 million) according to the new site.

A representative from the star’s agency, Blossom Entertainment, addressed this report and stated, “There are a lot of speculative articles but we cannot reveal the exact amount. It is true that [he] is receiving love calls from global ads as well as CFs for domestic brands.”

Song Joong Ki is currently the spokesmodel for Dongwon F&B, Jeju Airlines, LG Household and Health Care, Hite Jinro, Forencos, and more.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/21/song-joong-ki-amazes-with-staggering-earnings-in-china/

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Song Hye Kyo Talks About Falling For Song Joong Ki’s Acting

Song Hye Kyo Talks About Falling For Song Joong Ki’s Acting

Song Hye Kyo has nothing but love and appreciation for her co-star Song Joong Ki.

On April 20, Song Hye Kyo met with reporters in Seoul for a press conference and shared about her “Descendants of the Sun” character Kang Mo Yeon as well as Yoo Shi Jin, the character played by Song Joong Ki.

Speaking about Song Joong Ki’s explosive rise as a Hallyu star, Song Hye Kyo said, “First off, I want to congratulate him. From the first time I saw the script, I knew that the male protagonist role was vitally important. Song Joong Ki was able to achieve that hard task. He made even my own heart flutter with his acting and I think that effect was what made the drama do well. The chemistry between the actors was strong. It wasn’t something that I was able to do with my own strength. It was because the collaboration between me and my co-stars was so strong that it worked out well.”

~Soompi

• Like 3

So Ji Sub and Song Joong Ki teamed up for movie ‘Battleship Island’

CgkljCmUoAAT6EC.jpg

Actor Hwang Jung Min, So Ji Sub and Song Joong Ki will team up for new film ‘Battleship Island‘ (literal title of 군함도).

Battleship Island‘ caught moviegoer’s attention with the amazing line-up of the cast. The movie is based on the historical story that happens during the Japanese colonial era, which roughly 400 Korean who were forced to go to Hashima Island (Battleship Island) to mine for coal and a group of them trying to escape.

Hwang Jung Min starring as Lee Kang Ok, who go to Japan to protect his daughter. So Ji Sub starring as Choi Chil Sung, the top fighter who has a warm heart and Song Joong Ki starring as Park Moo Young, the army who go to the island to rescue a member of the independence group.

Battleship Island‘ is scheduled to be premiered in 2017. By featuring all the top actors in Korea, this would be listed in the ‘Must-See Flims’ list.

credit: KpopFighting

• Like 4

KBS news: Song Joong Ki's commercial earnings surpassed Lee Minho and Kim Soohyun

4 Actors Who Lent Their Voices to Their Drama OST

CgigaNVU4AE-x2d.jpg

Song Joong Ki 

Song Joong Ki may have been blessed with a deep and sexy voice (as seen and heard in Descendants of the Sun!) but maybe not so much in the singing department. Nonetheless, the hit actor poured out his emotions when he sang for The Innocent Man, adding to the climatic moment between him and Moon Chae Won. 

Check out his song ‘Really’ in The Innocent Man. 

Source: Yahoo Singapore

• Like 2

Actor Song Joong-ki to meet fans in eight Chinese cities

Actor Song Joong-ki thumbs up in this undated photo released by Blossom Entertainment. (Yonhap)

SEOUL, April 22 (Yonhap) -- Song Joong-ki, the star of the South Korean TV sensation "Descendants of the Sun," will make a tour of eight Chinese cities to meet his international fans, his agency said Friday.

Song shot to Asianwide fame for his role as Army Capt. Yoo Si-jin, who falls for a female surgeon, Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo), in a fictional war-torn country where he is part of South Korea's peacekeeping force.

The tour will begin in Beijing on May 14 and take him to Wuhan on May 21, Guangzhou and Shenzhen on May 27-28, according to Blossom Entertainment.

Song will head north to Shanghai on June 5 and then travel back to the south to visit Hong Kong on June 11. It would be his second visit to Hong Kong since the promotional tour with actress Song on April 4.

He will also meet fans in Chengdu on June 17 and end the pan-China trip in Taipei on June 25.

On Sunday, Song's "fan meeting" event drew some 4,000 fans to Seoul's Kyunghee University.

He is scheduled to hold a similar event in Bangkok on May 7.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/04/22/0200000000AEN20160422002500315.html

• Like 3