Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Song Joong-ki News: Actor Song Joong-ki held back his schedule for a friend

Actor Song Joong-ki held back his schedule for a friend

Hallyu star Song Joong ki rise into fandom because of his recent drama "Descendants of the Sun", with this, his schedules probably are running after him.

However, despite his tight schedules, with endorsements, promotions and conferences, Song Joong ki still set aside these to celebrate a very important event of his friend's life.

Recently there were pictures revealed on social media with regards to Song Joong ki's attendance in a wedding ceremony.

The actor attended his middle school's friend wedding ceremony.

Song Joong ki visited his hometown in Daejeon to attend his friend's wedding and personally sent his heartfelt congratulations to him. The actor wore a semi-formal wear, yet still looking so handsome and gorgeous. All through the ceremony, Joong ki was seen greeting each guest who approached and came up to him.

The actor was revealed that he pushed back his scheduled events in Hong Kong for his friend.

Nevertheless, Song Joong ki just arrived in Korea after their promotions of his drama 'Descendants of the Sun' together with co-star Song Hye Kyo.

With 2 more remaining episodes of the drama, it will soon come to and end where fans and viewers seem to have felt the 'separation anxiety' ( emotions felt in an ending drama).

Well, hoping that the drama will have a happy ending.

Catch the drama on KBS2 with the aired date Wednesday-Thursday at 10pm (KST).

http://www.newseveryday.com/articles/36636/20160409/soong-joong-ki-news-actor-song-joong-ki-held-back-his-schedule-for-a-friend.htm

• Like 6

Song Joong Ki expresses his fondness to return on Running Man

imgsong-joong-ki.jpg

Song Joong Ki talks about working with 'Running Man' co star Lee Kwang So o.

Descendants of the Sun heartthrob Song Joong Ki might comeback in one of his maiden variety show, Running Man, for a guest appearance or as a permanent cast member. In an interview with local media in Honk Kong, the actor who is on his first international promotional tour for his ongoing show expressed his desire to return to reality series. 

"I would go on the show at any time. Running Man is like my hometown to me. If I have the opportunity, I'd like to appear on the show", Joong Ki said.

The 30-year-old appeared in Running Man in 2010, and continued for a year before gaining popularity in Korean drama industry. Currently, Joong Ki plays the lead role as Captain Yoo Shi Jin in Descendants of the Sun. 

Joong Ki also talked about his filming experience and his favourite scene from the series. He revealed he enjoyed working with his good friend and Running Man cast member, Lee Kwang Soo, who did a cameo in the first episode of the South Korean drama series.

Joong Ki said: "We've always been close, so it was very comfortable filming. He was unable to sleep at all because he came after filming 'Running Man' up to the night before the day of his [cameo] filming, but he really did his best. He's my friend, but I was really touched and grateful."

source: ibtimes

• Like 5

[!] SJK will be the new endorsement model for SPA Casual TOPTEN.

CfuOMuQUMAAW8z3.jpg

Source: http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=189781

Song Joong-ki to endorse SPA brand Topten

Actor Song Joong-ki recently signed a contract with Korean apparel brand Topten.

The 30-year-old actor has been chosen as the next model for the fashion brand mostly due to his exploding popularity across Asia coming off the recently concluded hit TV drama “Descendants of the Sun.”

“Song not only pulls off uniform looks in the dramas, but also manages to look great in casual outfits. We decided to work with him due to such traits,” Topten said.

Song Joong-ki will kick off his promotional events along with the release of pictorials for Topten‘s 2016 spring and summer season looks.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 6

songjoongki 160411 KTO OPENING CEREMONY with South Korean President. descendantsofthesunCaptain.png

Cfu0pMQVAAEDDUp.jpg

Cfu3aIpUEAExcRK.jpg

Cfv-CvTVIAANg8Q.jpg

MOD EDIT: Put large files in spoiler tags, it is hard to load for some users

Spoiler

Cfusb-zUUAAJ17k.jpg

CfuseJRUIAEu9md.jpg

Cfu0pP5UAAAji71.jpg

Cfu_xK8VAAADFCC.jpg

Cfu3aI3UsAAs39V.jpg

박 대통령, 한식문화관 개관식 참석

박 대통령과 송중기

CfutgH1VIAAlfkc.jpg

c as tagged

==================

Song Joong-ki makes dessert with President Park

Updated : April 11 2016

President Park Geun-hye and actor Song Joong-ki, Korea’s tourism ambassador, made Korean dessert together on Monday at the opening ceremony of the K-style Hub, located at the state-run Korea Tourism Organization’s Seoul headquarters in central Seoul. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160411restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160411

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160411

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1

[VID] Dongwon F&B making film + interview

http://blog.naver.com/dongwon_well/220680165617

[Caps] Dongwoon F&B making film

Cfu2puBUkAAVD_q.jpg

Spoiler

Cfu2puUUkAAKDYU.jpg

SJK looks handsome today :wub:

CfvKB-uVIAAzjho.jpg

CfvGRZaUAAAuaat.jpg

47226_52376_68.jpg

source: http://www.newspost.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=47226

• Like 7

Disguised Paparazzi Disrupts Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s Dinner

Disguised Paparazzi Disrupts Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s Dinner

Spoiler

Recently, stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo went to Hong Kong to promote their drama, “Descendants of the Sun.”

They went to a restaurant in top-class hotel Four Seasons, to discuss their busy schedules over dinner. As an especially high-end location even among five-star hotels, the security is very tight and many world-class celebrities visit often.

Although the two co-stars attracted a great deal of attention while having dinner, local representatives and hotel security helped them enjoy dinner quietly without any photo-taking or requests for autographs.

However, as they were about to finish their meal, a middle-aged man surprised everyone after getting close to where the Song-Song couple were sitting and suddenly started taking photos in close range. After the hotel security guard stopped the man, it turned out he was a local newspaper journalist who got close to the couple while in disguise.

According to a media source, all of the photos of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo were deleted from the journalist’s phone, but a photo ended up being posted on the newspaper the very next day. Local media said the journalist must have sent the photo right after taking it or recovered it somehow.

song joong ki song hye kyo

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s popularity is such that it is becoming difficult for them to attend events without heavy security.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/10/disguised-paparazzi-disrupts-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyos-dinner/

Song Joong-ki, Yoo Ah-in and Ryu Jun-yeol, the 85-86 Avengers

photo711904.jpg

What happened in 1985 and 1986?

Were the two years dedicated to these three people; Song Joong-ki (1985), Yoo Ah-in and Ryu Jun-yeol (1986)?

Everywhere they go, they bring along the spotlight. Song Joong-ki is at the peak of his career with "Descendants of the Sun", Yoo Ah-in is taking it all in with movies and dramas and Ryu Jun-yeol rose to stardom the moment he appeared.

Song Joong-ki – overlooks the whole Asian continent

Everyone is crazy about Song Joong-ki. 'Popular' is not even enough to express his fame thanks to "Descendants of the Sun". "Syndrome" is more like it and he's in the middle of it.

Song Joong-ki debuted in 2008 with a movie called "A Frozen Flower" but he wasn't a manly character as he has a pretty face. However, being an actor means training one's self with image. He slowly created a manly aura for himself and this led to the birth of Captain Yoo Si-jin.

Is there a need to say more about his expansion to the Asian continent?

-skipped the unrelated part-

source: http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-yoo-ah-in-and-ryu-jun-yeol-the-85-86-avengers-93333.html

"Section TV" Seolhyun, "I ran into Song Joong-ki at the car park"

photo711898.jpg

AOA Seolhyun mentioned meeting Song Joong-ki.

On the episode of the MBC TV show "Section TV" and interview was held with Seolhyun.

Seolhyun said, "I don't really approach other stars when I see them outside, but I wanted to say hi to Song Joong-ki when I ran into him at the car park. I was so nervous that I couldn't say anything. I only watched him out of the corner of my eyes".

She then sent a video message to Song Joong-ki saying, "I am sorry I couldn't say anything before but next time I'll say hi".

source:http://www.hancinema.net/section-tv-seolhyun-i-ran-into-song-joong-ki-at-the-car-park-93329.html

• Like 5

[Official pics by KTO] President Park Geun Hye and Song Joong Ki met at KTO Seoul headquarters

CfvvRO7UAAAPd0V.jpg

CfvvQ8wUEAAovrX.jpg

CfvvQZMUAAAbXIt.jpg

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_ENG_5_1.jsp

Song Joong-ki makes dessert with President Park

President Park Geun-hye and actor Song Joong-ki, Korea’s tourism ambassador, made Korean dessert together on Monday at the opening ceremony of the K-style Hub, located at the state-run Korea Tourism Organization’s Seoul headquarters in central Seoul.

“I remember spending a good time with you on the Children’s Day event (at Cheong Wa Dae) in 2013, before (Song) entered the military, Park told Song. “I am very happy to see you becoming a great hallyu star after completing the military well.”

Park also told Song that he is a patriot for taking time off from his busy schedule -- as Song’s starrer “Descendants of the Sun” is enjoying global popularity -- to work as the tourism ambassador of the country.

Song responded by saying “thank you” and said he will work harder.

During the event, they walked around the center and talked about Korean foods such as samgyetang, ginseng chicken soup, which also appeared on the latest episode of “Descendants of the Sun.”

Park and Song also made Korean traditional dessert yakgwa together at the experiment center. Park complimented Song that his yakgwa is very pretty.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 6