Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

yoonmi66 said: I have a love-hate relationship with Kim Eun-sook's dramas. However, it's undeniable all her dramas have become mainstream hits, and for Song Joong-ki's sake (if he accepts), I hope her good streak continues - KES having a talented co-writer in Kim Won-seok somewhat lessens my worries.

Hi I'm a newbie here. Nice to meet you all <3
 I've known Song Joong Ki for a while but never been a fan of him. But I knew that he is so popular and I heard that he has confirm for his role in Descendants of The Sun. I've been curious for this drama because the writer is Kim Eun Sook and turned out that the male lead is Song Joong Ki :*
This drama sure is the most anticipated in 2015 <3

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[★TRENDING] A dying fan’s lover reveals a touching story of Song Joong Ki’s act of kindnessSong-Joong-Ki-Letter.jpg

Despite still serving in the military, actor Song Joong Ki is currently touching the hearts of many fans and netizens after a South Korean netizen posted an account of how the actor went out of his way to send his terminally ill girlfriend a signed gift.

On March 3rd, several different Korean news outlets reported on a story that was posted on an online community website called Today’s Humor which a netizen named Park Ki Woo accessed to write an appreciation post for Song Joong Ki that was titled, “My girlfriend received a gift from Song Joong Ki.

The post was created on February 14, 2015 where Park included three photos of the contents of the said gift package and shared a lengthy, yet heartwarming story about how Song Joong Ki sent a small gift for his girlfriend, who was suffering from stage four colon cancer, through his agency Blossom Entertainment.

On this day, Park received a package from Song Joong Ki’s agency with an autographed Special Edition DVD of the movie A Werewolf Boy along with the short letter below.

Read the messages here: Koreaboo

czakhareina said: the girl who! said:LOL but .... but Joong Ki himself doesn't look like a doctor on his 30's as well :)) ... 
And that episode of the fan with cancer .. evwn tho she's no longer on this world i believe -just like her boyfriend said- she's happy knowing Joong Ki dedicated that special gift for her . 
Joong Ki always making Ki Ailes proud .

Guest jinjjapurry

Rooting for his comeback in descendants of the sun ....somehow i got a feeling that they will pairing him with MCW again... Well we know that MCW is KBS princess and For this drama there some rumour that they partner up with MS team for first lead actress...if not MCW then maybe son ye jin.. But i guess she will look too old for uri joongki... Lee min jung is also on MS team but i think she won't take part since she just being a new mom

cinchapurry said: Rooting for his comeback in descendants of the sun ....some how i got a feeling that they will pairing him with MCW again... Well we know that MCW is KBS princess and For this drama there some rumour that they partner up with MS team for first lead actress...if not MCW then maybe son ye jin.. But i guess she will look too old for uri joongki... Lee min jung is also on MS team but i think she won't take part since she just being a new mom

Guest jinjjapurry

@mabelle147 MCW is moon chae won.. she paired up with joong-ki on Nice Guy back in 2012..remember??? kkkk

Guest jinjjapurry

@mabelle147 let's wait for uri oppa back to small screen... Running man will be his first stop!!!! can't wait

I do not know about other people , but me ! I wish strongly to see him paired with Ha Ji Won unni ,, 
waiting his comeback .. counting the days ,, miss him soooooooooo much , the talented SJK ^^ 
also would love to see him being paired again with Park Bo Young but in a drama  ;)

Guest jinjjapurry

@wangnyeo‌ i doubt park bo young will do a small screen..she got a lot of offers to do big screen and almost of her movie is widely recognized.. sjk-pby pair is really good on werewolf boy but don't expect to high pby will do drama series..maybe we could see SJK-PBY team up again in another movie...werewolf boy 2 ???? Kkkkkkkkkk

This is really unexpected but it seems like there's finally a strong candidate for the drama ... I like SHK but I'm kinda worried about the "age thing"considering oppa's character is older than the female lead .

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/11/descendants-of-the-sun-in-talks-with-song-hye-kyo-for-the-female-lead/

Ok... This is unexpected~~

Song Hye Kyo in Talks for Same Drama Song Joong Ki Is Considering

SongHyeGyoSongJoongKi.jpg

Song Hye Kyo is currently in talks to be the female lead of writer Kim Eun Sook’s upcoming drama “The Descendant of the Sun.”

A representative from KBS has stated, “Both sides are considering carefully. Song Hye Kyo and the producers are deliberating and will make a decision later.”

Writer Kim Eun Sook has previously written SBS hits “The Heirs” and “Secret Garden.” NEW (Next Entertainment World) will be producing the drama. It will be their first time producing a drama. They recently worked on the movie “Twenty.”  Song Joong Ki is also considering joining the drama as the male lead.

KBS continued, “Since our goal is to broadcast in China at the same time [as Korea], we plan to broadcast in the latter part of this year” and “filming is scheduled for late May.”

What are your thoughts on the potential pairing of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki?

Soompi