Because tears fall like this, because tears keep falling,
Even if I’m born again, even if I’m born again, it’s you

I only see you

I’m waiting and waiting for you
In case you come back, in case you come back again
Even if I’m rained on, even if I walk in the snow
Even if I’m born again, it’s only you

Permalink imagine încorporat
Song Joong Ki is so handsome in this military outfit  for Ceremony !but it seems a little sad ..  :(why Joong Ki ssi? you think we have forgotten you? never will happen ... be sure of that !! We can't wait for you to come back so be sure to live a happy and full soldier life , to get  more friends,  to do many happy memories, to eat all meals and keep healthy for us your fans ..we're waiting for you no matter how long!!
주의 사항
juui sahang !!!!

:)>-

SONG JOONGKI WINS COURT CASE AGAINST PLAINTIFF WHO MADE FALSE ACCUSATIONS
tumblr_inline_nbb8dz8bLG1t0285q.jpg

The 36 year old man who falsely accused actor Song Joongki and his family of fraud, has been found guilty and sentenced to 10 months imprisonment and 2 years probation. 
The guilty man was the owner of a shopping department store. He approached Song Joongki and his family for a business idea about a coffee shop back in 2011. After Song Joongki officially agreed to host a fan meet to advertise the coffee shop, Joongki’s brother paid $107,650 USD for the construction of the interior and purchase of coffee machines. 
After the department store owner changed his mind about opening the coffee shop, he refused to reimburse the $107,650 USD investment made by Song Joongki’s family.  The department owner instead pursued a lawsuit against Song Joongki and his family. The owner falsely accused him of “never having intentions to host a fan meeting at the coffee shop,” and therefore, the contract was made under false pretenses.
The courts ruled that Song Joongki and his family were innocent and the owner was heavily punished for “attempting to use Song Joongki’s fame against him in the court case, in order to avoid reimbursing the investment.” The 36-year-old building owner has been sentenced to 10 months imprisonment and 2 years probation.
Source: Naver
koreaboo

Thank you @StaRix for keep on updating this thread ^^Another news about the recent case.

class="post-title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Lora, Ubuntu, Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Joong Ki and his family are proven innocent after being accused of fraudjoon.jpg

On September 3rd, Seoul Criminal District Court revealed that Song Joong Ki are proven innocent after being charged with false allegations of fraud from a man. 
According to the reports, Mr.Noh (36) rented a shopping mall in April,2011. Song Joong Ki's father later signed a contract for a use of 165 square meters for their coffee shop bussiness and in return Mr.Noh benefited 7% of the total sale from the shop. It was also clearly stated in the contract that Song Joong Ki would hold various events such as fan meetings and fan signs at the shop as well as becoming the representative for the shop by using his image. 
It was revealed that Song Joong Ki's brother invested 110 million won into the interior of the shop and was preparing for the opening day, suddenly Mr.Noh refused and prohibited it from operating. He also promised to pay the compensation for the investment funds, but after knowing about Song Joong Ki's value as a celebrity, he took advantage of the public pressure and accused Song Joong Ki's family of fraud. 
Mr.Noh has been sentenced for 10 months in jail and has to put on 2 years probation for his crime.

Source: dkpopnews

From official FC:
Hi, everyone :)Autumn is coming in Korea now. The morning and evening air has a little bit cold. And Joong Ki birthday is coming soon.We are preparing his birthday event now. Then we plan to send it in this week.
Thank you for sending your postcard and helped fund raising. It was a huge help. We are pleased you are with us. And We are sure he will be delighted with your heartfelt message.
We appreciate your support.Thank you soooooo much!
10440957_319896174849958_291507493894475

Song Joong Ki Korea Ki Aile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ACTOR SONG JOONGKI!

tumblr_inline_nc48quYN831r118td.jpg

Happy 29th birthday to actor Song Joongki!

Song Joongki celebrates his 29th birthday on September 19th. 

Currently, the popular actor is in the military as he fulfills his duty as a male Korean citizen. Entering on August 27, 2013, Song Joongki has only a year left until his return to the public’s eye.

Though short, Song Joongki has captured our hearts as a “Running Man” member, the dramas “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” “Deep Rooted Tree,” “Innocent Man,” and movie “A Werewolf Boy,” among others.

Even popular celebrities fan girls over Song Joongki

koreaboo

• 2 weeks later...

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Yoo Yeon Seok Wants to Film as Much as He Can Before Song Joong Ki Returns from Army77114003.jpg

Yoo Yeon Seok is gearing up for Song Joong Ki’s return from the army.
During September 29’s broadcast of SBS’s Healing Camp, Yoo Yeon Seok shared various stories behind going through ten years as an actor with no name before succeeding to become one of the most sought after actors in the film industry. 
He also caught attention by bringing up about Song Joong Ki, who is currently serving in the military.
Yoo Yeon Seok said, “Many actors that are my age are currently serving in the army. They usually enter in their late 20’s or early 30’s but I went when I was 22 years old. I served in the air force for 27 months but the service term has been getting shorter these days.”
He then said, “I have to film as much as I can before the actors return from the army. I know he (Song Joong Ki) will be getting discharged around May. I have to film as many projects as I can before that,” causing a round of laughter. 

When the MCs asked, “Aren’t you nervous?” Yoo Yeon Seok answered, “I’m not nervous,” but started biting his nails, making everyone laugh.

Source: Mwave