Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Good news Ki Ailes!!! ..... J already shared the news that our Joong Ki was nominated for Baeksang Art Awards in the category POPULARITY AWARD ( for both DRAMA and MOVIE
Well ... he got another nomination in the category BEST ACTOR ( Movie Section ) :
baeksang1.jpg

I'm so happy for him ... it's such an honor to be nominated with such big and talented stars like Ha Jung Woo , Hwang Jung Min , Lee Byung Hun or Ryu Seung Ryong .... Congrats Joong Ki oppa!!! 
And WolfBoy is also a contender in the category BEST MOVIE 
baeksang2.jpg

I'm sooo proud of him and the movie ... yay for Joong Ki and WolfBoy!!!!!!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Joong Ki is considering positively the movie " Tazza 2"
mediateamA201304042123010.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130405n03146

49th Baeksang Arts Awards nominees revealed
2013_04_05_12_13Baeksang_nominees_640.jp
Nominees (clockwise from top left) Song Joong-ki, Lee Byung-hun, Kim Woo Bin, Jung Eun-ji, Kim Nam Joo and Song Hye Kyo (Photos by www.newsen.com)

The nominees for this year's 49th Baeksang Arts Awards for film and TV have been named.
In the film category, heartthrob Song Joong-ki of "Werewelf Boy" has been nominated for best actor along with Ryu Seung Ryong of the hit movie "Miracle in Cell No. 7," Lee Byung-hun for "Gwanghae: The Man Who Became King," Ha Jung-woo for "Berlin" and Hwang Jung-min for "New World."
In the best actress award, the nominees are Kim Min Hee for “Temperature of Love,” Lee Jung Hyun for “Crime Boys,” Im Soo Jung for “All About My Wife," Jo Min Soo for “Pieta” and Han Hyo Joo “Love 911."
For best picture, the nominees are "Miracle in Cell No. 7," " Gwanghae: The Man Who Became King," "Werewolf Boy," "Berlin" and "Pieta."
Kim Ki-duk of "Pieta" is nominated as best director along with Ryu Seung Wan of "Berlin," Min Kyu Dong of "All About My Wife," Choi Dong Hoon of "The Thieves" and Choo Chang Min of "Gwanghae: The Man Who Became King."
In the TV category, the nominees for best drama are "My Husband Got A Family," "Lights and Shadows," "The Chaser," "Wife's Credentials" and "School 2013."
Yoo Joon Sang of "My Husband Got A Family" got a nomination for best actor along with Son Hyun Jo of “The Chaser,” Uhm Tae Woong of “The Equator Man,” Lee Sang Yoon of “My Daughter Seo Young” and Lee Sung Min of “Golden Time.”
Popular Korean star Song Hye Kyo, who rose to fame via the hit dramas "Autumn in My Heart" and "Full House," is nominated for best actress for "That Winter, The Wind Blows." Other nominees are Kim Nam Joo for My Husband Got A Family,” Kim Seong Ryeong for ”Yawang,” Kim Hee Ae for “Wife’s Credentials” and Lee Bo Young for “My Daughter Seo Young.”
For best drama director, the nominees are Kwon Suk Jang and Lee Yoon Jung for “Golden Time,” Jo Nam Kook for “The Chaser,” Kim Kyu Tae for “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” Kim Hyung Suk for "My Husband Got A Family” and Lee Joo Hwan for “Lights And Shadows.”
Actor Park Si-hoo, who is facing rape charges, was excluded from the most popular movie actor category, according to the awards' website.
The most popular actors and actresses in TV and film will also be awarded.
The 49th Baeksang Arts Awards will be held on May 9 at the Kyung Hee University Hall of Peace.
The other nominees are:
FILM
BEST SUPPORTING ACTORPark Sung-woong- "New World"Ryu Seung Ryong - "All About My Wife"Ma Dong-seok - "Neighbors"Oh Dal-su - "Miracle in Cell No. 7"Jo Jin-woong - "Suspect X"
BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESSPark Shin Hye - "Miracle in Cell No. 7"Moon Jung Hee - "Deranged"Shin So Yool - "My P.S. Partner"Jo Eun-ji - "The Concubine"Jun Ji Hyun - "The Thieves"
BEST NEW ACTORDo Ji Ha - “The Tower”Ji Dae-Han - “My Little Hero”Kim Bum - “Psychometry”Im Sue Lung - “26 Years”Seo Young Joo - “Crime Boys”
BEST NEW ACTRESSNam Bo-ra - “Don’t Cry Mommy”Gal So Won - "Miracle in Cell No. 7"Kim Go Eun - “A Muse”Jung Eun Chae " “Nobody’s Daughter Haewon”Han Ye-ri - “As One”
TV
BEST NEW ACTORKim Woo Bin - “School 2013”Seo In Guk - “Reply 1997"Le Jung Shin - “My Daughter Seo Young”Lee Hee Joon - "My Husband Got A Family”Jo Jung Suk - “King 2 Hearts”
BEST NEW ACTRESSHan Seo Jin - “Innocent Man”Park Se Young - “The Great Doctor”Yoon Jin Yi - “A Gentleman’s Dignity”Jung Eun Ji - “Reply 1997"Choi Yoon Young - “My Daughter Seo Young”
BEST MALE TV PERSONALITYKim Byung-man - "Law of the Jungle" and "High Society"Kim Joon-ho - "Gag Concert"Yoo Jae Suk - "Running Man" and "Infinite Challenge"Cultwo - "Hello"Heo Kyung-hwan - "Gag Concert"
BEST FEMALE TV PERSONALITYSong Ji-hyo - "Running Man"Shin Bora - "Gag Concert"Lee Young Ja - "Hello"Kim Ji-min - "Gag Concert"Han Hye-jin - "Healing Camp"
Source : Manila Bulletin

Guest jjsweeter0211

Werewolf Boy will Screening 29th Imagine Film Festival 
http://www.imaginefilmfestival.nl/en/films/werewolf-boy-a

cr to @joongki_CHN

Guest jjsweeter0211

CHUNGMURO/FILM

Song Joong-ki in consideration for Tazza 2

by girlfriday | April 6, 2013 | 

SongJoongKi13.jpg

They’ve been talking about making a Tazza 2 for so long that I sort of forgot they didn’t already. The hit 2006 gambling movie — Tazza, sometimes called The High Rollers or The War of the Flowers — was based on a manhwa and already had a 2008 drama remake, and is now gearing up to do a sequel film for the fall. The production is reportedly courting Song Joong-ki (Nice Guy, Wolf Boy) to be the leading man, but who isn’t these days? Song is considering the role among other dramas and films, but his reps do say that a film is likeliest for his next project.

The original 2006 film was directed by Choi Dong-hoon (The Thieves, Jeon Woo-chi) and starred Jo Seung-woo in the title role as a hwatu card shark. The SBS drama version starred Jang Hyuk in the same role. The character is slick, cocky, and as daring as he is sharp. The sequel will be helmed by director Kang Hyung-chul, of Sunny and Speed Scandal. So the franchise is pretty much just passing from one box office kingpin to another, though tonally it seems like a departure for Kang.

With one drama remake already in existence, another movie seems like retreading old ground, but maybe the sequel will get a spin? This says nothing about Tazza vs. Tazza 2, but I do like Kang Hyung-chul’s movies better than Choi Dong-hoon’s, so there’s that. Song Joong-ki is closing in on his final year before army duty, so there’s some pressure to pick a good project. Until Nice Guy I wouldn’t have thought he’d be the guy to cast in a movie like this at all, but now I think he’d be great as a slick gambler. Perhaps we’ll see him play a card shark before the year is out?

Tazza 2 is planning for a September release.

Via Sports HankookOBS