Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest keioboysakurai

jjsweeter0211 said: class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "J Kyun, a doppelganger of Song Joong Gi attract attention

Guest keioboysakurai

the girl who! said: Korea's Best Young Actor ~ 1st Asian Tour : THRILL & LOVE SONG JOONG KI

- Best Friends : Song Ji Hyo, Park Yoochun, Lee Kwang Soo
- Close Friends : Jang Geun Suk, Yoo Ah In, Ji Hyun Woo

Guest shyla_guccis

jjsweeter0211 said: class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Psy and Song Joong Ki look alike?20121119_psy_songjoongki.jpg

Psy and actor Song Joong Ki‘s supposed resemblance to one another has become a hot issue.

Posts titled “Photos of Psy and Song Joong Ki looking alike” came up on many online communities. The photo shown reveals Psy alongside Linkin Park‘s Joe  Hahn. Netizens pointed out that both of the stars’ eyes slant downward and give them a soft look. They also noticed that the corners of the singer and actor’s lips quirk up similarly when they smile.

Fans couldn’t believe their eyes, commenting, “At first, I thought it couldn’t be, but if I keep looking, I have the feeling that they do look similar..“, “I thought this was joke, but they do look alike. I can’t believe people noticed this though“, “From what we’ve seen from both of them this year, I guess they have a really lucky type of face“, and more.

What do you think? Do they look alike?

cr: allkpop

LOL  ;)) ;))

tumblr_mdtm2zQaze1qg7xymo2_250.gif

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Moon Chae Won says, “Song Joong Ki often makes mistakes while acting”

November 22, 2012 6:30 pm eternalc2h

341.jpg

A video of Song Joong Ki making mistakes while shooting KBS 2TV’s drama series Nice Guy, which ended on November 15, was recently released.

On November 20, a video was uploaded on the official website of Nice Guy under the title of “The last shooting of Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won for Nice Guy.”

In the video, Song and Moon are shooting the scene of Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won) running a small cookie shop and Maru (played by Song Joong Ki) living in a small town as a doctor seven years later. During the shoot, Song and Moon are teasing a child actor.

Moon praises the child actor, saying, “Your voice is so pretty,” and also embarrasses Song by saying, “Song Joong Ki doesn’t memorize his lines well.”

Song works hard on memorizing his part not to make mistakes, but he doesn’t seem to be good at memorizing.

People responded: “I appreciate Moon Chae Won for good acting.” “I like Song Joong Ki even if he makes mistakes.” “It’s nice to watch a video of the making of the series.”

Guest joongki11

Found this in YT...SJK pre-debut days...looks so young and cute and he is so well mannered to the girl in the lift

http://www.youtube.com/embed/VS7Rp86_Zs0

cr to KissHouseVietnam

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Joong Ki appeals to women with his fashion style

Posted on November 23, 2012 in drama by via

Song Joong Ki, who had appealed to lots of female viewers playing the role of Maru in KBS 2TV’s drama series Nice Guy, has become one of the most popular actors as his film A Werewolf Boy has attracted over five million viewers. Along with the film, his fashion style is also attracting a lot of attention.

On November 18, he appeared in a theater in Busan in a two-tone cardigan and a neat V-neck T-shirt. Pairing them with a khaki Kai-aakmann reversible jacket, he created a casual yet classic look.

Source: TV Report

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Joong Ki appeals to women with his fashion style

November 23, 2012 12:30 pm eternalc2h

343.jpgSong Joong Ki, who had appealed to lots of female viewers playing the role of Maru in KBS 2TV’s drama series Nice Guy, has become one of the most popular actors as his film A Werewolf Boy has attracted over five million viewers. Along with the film, his fashion style is also attracting a lot of attention.

3-210.jpgOn November 17, Song appeared in a theater in a black Kai-aakmann jacket. Pairing the jacket with a navy striped T-shirt, he showed off a trendy, casual look.

3-33.jpgOn November 18, he appeared in a theater in Busan in a two-tone cardigan and a neat V-neck T-shirt. Pairing them with a khaki Kai-aakmann reversible jacket, he created a casual yet classic look.

Guest joongki11

jjsweeter0211 said:

Song Joong Ki appeals to women with his fashion style

Posted on November 23, 2012 in drama by via

Song Joong Ki, who had appealed to lots of female viewers playing the role of Maru in KBS 2TV’s drama series Nice Guy, has become one of the most popular actors as his film A Werewolf Boy has attracted over five million viewers. Along with the film, his fashion style is also attracting a lot of attention.

On November 18, he appeared in a theater in Busan in a two-tone cardigan and a neat V-neck T-shirt. Pairing them with a khaki Kai-aakmann reversible jacket, he created a casual yet classic look.

Source: TV Report

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Joong Ki feels bad for letting Park Bo Young promote movie by herself

November 23, 2012 5:00 pm hannacha

Actor Song Joong Ki has recently shared how sorry he felt for participating late for the promotion of the movie A Werewolf Boy.

On November 23, the staff and production crew of the movie gathered at a restaurant in Gwancheol-dong, Seoul to celebrate attracting over 5 million moviegoers. Song said that he felt terribly sorry for not being a part of promotion from the beginning due to another schedule he had for a TV series.

Because he had an overlapping shooting schedule for KBS 2’s drama series The Innocent Man, he had to miss the very first promotion activity for the movie. As the series closed recently, Song is now focused on promoting the movie more than ever.

He said, “Instead of going after my own benefit such as shooting commercials, I’m now more into promoting the movie. Because I know how hard it is to promote a film without a partner, I felt terribly sorry for Bo Young.

“Though I’m suffering physically, I discipline myself and transform into a new person just before I walk on the stage.”

In a previous press conference, the cast said that they would not make any public promise in the hope of attracting people. But Song dropped a word that actors are planning on throwing a guerrilla event instead.

He said, “We (actors) promised each other not to make any public promises related to the movie. We thought it would be better to give a surprise event for the audience.

“We’re actually planning on something special,” and built expectations among people for the upcoming surprise event.

As of November 22, A Werewolf Boy attracted 5,464,835 movie goers and keeps on setting a new record day after day.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Bo Young makes it clear that Song Joong Ki and she will never date each other

November 23, 2012 5:30 pm hannacha

20121123_1353651039_92804100_1.jpg

Actress Park Bo Young (22) assured her fans that the rumor of her romance with Song Joong Ki (27) is not true, saying “It can never happen.”

On November 23, all staff and production crew of the movie A Werewolf Boy gathered at a restaurant in Gwancheol-dong, Seoul to celebrate attracting over 5 million moviegoers. Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Young, Yoo Yeon Seok, and director Jo Seong Hee made appearance and honored the event.

Previously in October, Song created a stir as he surprised people with the remark, “Park Bo Young is mine” at the promotion of A Werewolf Boy held at the outdoor stage of BIFF Village in Busan.

Recalling the incident, a reporter asked Song, “People say that Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young would make a good couple, and you guys do look good together. Don’t some fans recommend you to date?” Park replied, “I thought many fans would hate me of what Song had said, but I was grateful because some fans really liked it.

“In a recent promotion activity I’ve attended to, one fan excitedly shouted out, ‘I hope you two guys date!’ after watching the couple Cheo Soo and Soon Yi in the movie. I feel sorry to say this, but there isn’t even a slightest chance for us to date each other. It can never happen. I think it would be great if we appear as brother and sister rather than lovers in later works.”

The movie A Werewolf is about a dangerous werewolf (played by Song Joong Ki) who should not even exist in this world but falls in love with a lonely girl (played by Park Bo Young) who has closed her heart to the rest of the world. It is the first commercial film of the director Jo Seong Hee who worked on End of Animal, Nice Short, and Don’t Step out of the House. Actors Yoo Yeon Seok and Jang Young Nam participated as cast.