Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

8 hours ago, miss sojisub said:

Since he is very greedy in acting, I'd like to see him in another project small screen as a twisted chaebol.... very twisted evil chaebol.... Nam Goong Min and Yoo Ah In nailed character like that very well and I love how they portrayed their character.Somehow I love "Remember" because Nam Goong Min...and cried when he hang himself. Yoo Ah In just say it frankly...he is very twisted in Veteran.....love him 

It's no doubt SJK can pull character like that very well too..... just stay away from chaebol stereotype character please oppa... if you want to have a chaebol role please choose the evil twisted chaebol character.... I want to see how he make the evil face...the evil smile...and the evil eyes with his darling looks and dazzling act....

i wanna see him in a cold role. Kang Maru is cold, but underneath there's some warmth and Maru is actually a reallllly nice guy (lol) so i wanna see him in a really cold role. Or a villain (although it must be hard to hate him). 

@themarchioness you're welcome :D idk if you're already familiar with this, but if you haven't you should check #sjktrivia on IG, it's probably my most favorite hashtag there! Too bad songjoongkidaily IG account is closed :( 

• Like 3

http://en.yibada.com/articles/120896/20160503/descendants-of-the-sun-season-2-song-joong-ki.htm

As predicted... it is hard enough to get all the primary supports (casts..writers) to sit together again and do the second battle.... 

We have SJK wave for the pasts few months and we don't know how long this wave going to keep him at the top.... But SJK aware of his popularity and try not to be greedy and think more wise. He can pull another good project without being tied by the DOTS stereotype. 

KBS should end it before its too late.... just let DOTS as it is now....

Now SJK is everywhere... CF..endorsement...magazine issue...interviews...fan meeting. His next project is Battleship so maybe in a month he will be out from Seoul and concentrate at the filming site. After filming done there will be some promotional event for the movie...red carpet for premiere date...after that maybe we can see him in another project small screen .... maybe he will land on China for his next project. 

Edward Norton and SJK has something in common... both of them has boyish look.... darling looks.... but their act is so much admirable. Hope to see him in next project as villain or in thriller. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, justsomegirl said:

@themarchioness you're welcome :D idk if you're already familiar with this, but if you haven't you should check #sjktrivia on IG, it's probably my most favorite hashtag there! Too bad songjoongkidaily IG account is closed :( 

Thanks for the heads up, @justsomegirl.  I'll have to check out the IG tag you recommended.  I follow songjoongkionly on IG, you might give it a try if the other account you were following closed.

• Like 2

Actor Song Joong-ki's agency warns of false rumors about fan event

South Korean actor Song Joong-ki, the lead actor of KBS's hit military-romance drama "Descendants of the Sun," appears at his fan meeting event in Seoul on April 17, 2016. (Yonhap)

SEOUL, May 4 (Yonhap) -- The management of South Korean actor Song Joong-ki on Wednesday denied wild rumors about his itinerary for his Asia fan-meeting tour to promote his latest television series "Descendants of the Sun."

Blossom Entertainment confirmed for two days straight that the South Korean heartthrob will not visit Singapore or Malaysia during his Asian fan-meeting tour, despite dubious sources insisting so online.

The nine cities in which Song will stage fan events are Bangkok, Beijing, Wuhan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chengdu and Taipei.

The initial alert came on Tuesday, when the agency posted a warning on its official Facebook in addition to Song's schedule for Song's meet-and-greet fan event that kicks off on Saturday in Bangkok.

"The upcoming fan meeting tour is hosted and organized by Blossom Entertainment, CN Bless, HS E&C, Love&Live, and as of present, will be held only in the officially designated lineup of cities," the agency wrote in the Facebook post.

"Singapore, Malaysia and other non-mentioned cities are not included in the schedule," the agency added, wary of ticket or investment-related fraud targeting Song's fans.

Similar fake rumors and fraud occurred during Song's fan meeting event in March, according to the star's management.

Song's Asia fan meeting tour is slated to begin on May 14 and end on June 25.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2016/05/04/0701000000AEN20160504004100315.html

• Like 2

[Photos] Song Joong-ki's 4 summer cuts

photo720676.jpg

Song Joong-ki shot a summer collection with a clothing brand.

The 4 pictures of Song Joong-ki in summer wear were released on the 4th.

The pictures of Song Joong-ki are relaxed and casual as if he's going on about in his everyday life. The items were selected based on Song Joong-ki's daily choice of wear from denims, shirts and T-shirts.

Song Joong-ki's expression is sincere and sexy at the same time.

photo720693.jpg

• Like 3

[Photos] Song Joong-ki, "I do the hard things"

photo720475.jpg

Actor Song Joong-ki is at it again.

Fashion magazine Bazaar released cuts of Song Joong-ki.

In the photos, Song Joong-ki is wearing a patterned outfit and is sprawled out on a couch. His eyes are watery as he looks at the camera. In another photo, Song Joong-ki is looking at the camera without a hint of amusement in his face.

Meanwhile, the Hallyu star Song Joong-ki is holding a fan meeting in 8 Chinese cities.

photo720476.jpg

photo720477.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-song-joong-ki-i-do-the-hard-things-94148.html

• Like 2