Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

After drama 'Descendants of the Sun.' Joong Ki will star in this movie as a Korean soldier named 'Park Moo Young,' who secretly entered Battleship Island to rescue a key personnel... Actor Song Joong Ki recently confirmed to star in a movie entitled 'Battleship Island...[http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=1001 ]he will be a soldier again... Yoo Shi-jin  is such a wonderfull character ...actor did a wonderfull job...i bet he will do it again ...i wish him good luck with his movie!

• Like 23

@ilwoo_aein i only saw pic on your background profile pic. I cant find your signature pic..haha :)

please always keep your eyes to spying our lovely stars. :wub: oppa joongki looks handsome on that black shirt style. :flushed:

btw i notice kim soo hyun and song joong ki also in one drama "will its snow on christmas" if im not mistaken the title. I watched the drama last night, they appear on earlier 2 Ep.. So cute to watch them together..

• Like 3

@bebe1989 i think if you want to see my signature pic you must log on to Soompi using laptop or desktop :D Don't worry, I always keep my eyes spying our favorite actors ;) Thanks to DOTS, now i always see Joong Ki as a handsome person :wub:

In case you are curious about my signature pic, i put it under spoiler.

Spoiler

BdXA1kK.png

Song Joong-ki to serve as Korean tour ambassador

The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said Friday it will feature Song Joong-ki, the actor of the hit TV drama "Descendants of the Sun," in a new video series to promote tourism in South Korea.

The Korean tourism TV ad will be filmed in the former mining cities of Taebaek and Jeongseon in Gangwon Province, the main venue of the drama.

The TV and print ad will begin in early July in areas including Japan, China and Southeast Asian nations, the ministry said, noting Song will serve as an honorary ambassador for Korean tourism.

The ministry said it plans to develop the sites into tourist destinations where visitors can experience both traditional and contemporary Korean culture.

The KBS 2TV series tells the story of South Korean peacekeepers and volunteer doctors in a fictional war-torn country called Uruk.

It's also a tale of romance between Army Capt. Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) and Dr. Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo). (Yonhap)

• Like 7

Song Joong-ki to serve as Korean tour ambassador

Song Joong-ki, the lead actor in "Descendants of the Sun," speaks during a press conference on March 16, 2016, in Seoul. (Yonhap)

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/04/01/70/0200000000AEN20160401009000320F.html

'Descendants of the Sun' cast and crew gather for a dinner on Song Joong Ki

By alim17  

Actor Song Joong Ki has treated the cast and crew of KBS 2TV's 'Descendants of the Sun' to dinner!  The members who worked on the drama together reunited after completion of the drama a while back on April 1.  

Originally, the dinner was revealed to be at around 7:00 and the location was revealed through the press, but they secretly changed the restaurant and time to 8:10, where they were spotted nonetheless gathering.  

Spoiler

song-hye-kyo_1459520310_descendants1.jpg

There were about 100 people crowding around them, including reporters, fans, and Chinese study abroad students.  Song Joong Ki appeared with a hat on and quickly rushed into the restaurant.  Hope they had a fun time!

song-hye-kyo_1459520310_descendants2.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/descendants-of-the-sun-cast-and-crew-gather-for-a-dinner-on-song-joong-ki

12531161_1690079327908901_313284589_n.jp

cr songjoongkionly

• Like 10

@ilwoo_aein i still cant see it,whats you put on the spoiler. I always open soompi with iphone. Lol.. Next time i will open soompi with laptop.

Omooo omoo omoo.. I think joongki oppa always wore black shirt, on the news. And still ... Stole my heart.. :flushed:

• Like 3

Song Joong Ki Chosen as Honorary Ambassador for Korean Tourism

Song Joong Ki Chosen as Honorary Ambassador for Korean Tourism

Actor Song Joong Ki has been chosen as an honorary ambassador and promotional model for Korean tourism!

On April 1, South Korea’s Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism announced that Song Joong Ki will be starring in Korean tourism advertisements that will be shot in locations where his hit drama “Descendants of the Sun” was filmed, including Taebaek and Jeongseon in the province of Gangwon.

It’s reported that he will be appearing both in overseas television and print advertisements that will encourage people to experience the world of Korean stories for themselves. The ads are expected to be in overseas media starting in early July, with the ministry focusing on utilizing his popularity in Japan and South East Asia to promote tourism.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/01/song-joong-ki-chosen-as-honorary-ambassador-for-korean-tourism/

• Like 4

Another version:

‘Descendants of the Sun’ actor Song JoongKi on KBS 9 News

Descendants of the Sun star Song JoongKi has become the first actor to be on KBS 9 News.

Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) is the national public broadcaster of South Korea. Descendants of the Sun has become very popular TV series since it premiered in February 2016. According to video-streaming site Viki, it has been searched the most among other dramas and managed to score a 9.7 out of 10 rating. The drama is available with subtitles in 33 languages, including English, Mandarin and Spanish. The drama is a big success and starring Song JoongKi was in a way lucky since Captain Yoo Si Jin did not exist in an early screenplay for the drama, and actor Song JoongKi was not the candidate for the role initially according to Straits Times.

It is first Korean drama to be broadcast simultaneously in South Korea and China.

He is the first actor to be invited to the nationwide live prime-time news show.

This reflects his tremendous popularity and that of the drama, which is set to be the next hallyu (Korean wave) success.

During the interview, Song responded to rumours that he is dating co-star Song Hye-kyo. The 30-year-old actor admitted that there is no truth to the relationship reports. JoongKi said: “Hye-Kyo and I are both aware of those rumours, and we are really enjoying them. We even talk about them during company dinners.”

KBS anchor Kim Min-Jung asked Song Joong-Ki in the show “why don’t you do social media?”. And the actor simply answered by saying, “I am not close to machines, it’s simple as that.”

http://atimes.com/2016/04/descendants-of-the-sun-actor-song-joongki-on-kbs-9-news/

• Like 2

160401 SJK at DOTS team dinner party last night

12905047_1755420401345464_1592786847_n.j

Can you spot BIG BOSS? :D

12930791_1064794140260557_223481890_n.jp

sundubuali IG

@bebe1989 omo really? Well i guess you should open soompi with laptop then hehehe..I also love him wearing black shirt..Looks cool and mysterious :D SJK already stole our heart with his charm and cuteness :wub:

Anyway i found video cut of SJK and KSH in 'Will it Snow on Christmas'. Maybe that time both of them never thought that they will be great actors and become Hallyu Kings. I'm proud of them :)

• Like 6