Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

IU Talks About How Nervous She Was Performing In Front Of The Song-Song Couple At Her Concert

IU Talks About How Nervous She Was Performing In Front Of The Song-Song Couple At Her Concert

Oct 28, 2018
by S. Park

IU told the story of the time Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo came to watch her concert.

On October 27, IU appeared as a guest on JTBC’s “Ask Us Anything” and shared how the situation unfolded at her concert.

IU said, “Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki, and Park Sol Mi came. When I appeared [on stage] and looked, Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki were in the very front row. Our eyes met as soon as I appeared. My mind went blank and I could only see them.”

She continued, “We don’t personally know each other, but they just came to watch the concert. I was surprised, so I performed while being extremely nervous during the entire concert. I thought that they definitely would have left during the encore, but they were still sitting there. They were there until the end.”

She added, “I was so nervous that I kept nodding during the concert. That’s how nervous I was. Later, they contacted me. They sent me a text message that they were leaving after enjoying the concert.”

IU-Song-Song1.jpg

Last December, Song Hye Kyo shared a photo from IU’s concert. Song Joong Ki revealed in a past interview that his wife enjoyed IU’s music.

Source (1)

Sourcehttps://www.soompi.com/article/1253061wpp/iu-talks-nervous-performing-front-song-song-couple-concert

logo_b.png

NEWS

Posted by elliefilet AKP STAFF  19 hours ago

IU reveals Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo made her nervous at her own concert

IU, Song Joong Ki , Song Hye Kyo
IU revealed Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo made her nervous at their own concert.

During filming for the October 27th installment of 'Knowing Brothers', IU shared, "Song Hye Kyo, Song Joong Ki, and Park Sol Mi sunbaenim came. When I went out on stage, Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki sunbaenim were way in the front. As soon as I went out there, we looked at each other. I felt like my entire brain went white."

She continued, "We're acquainted, but they just came to see the concert. I was surprised, and I was anxious the whole time. I thought that they would've left for the second encore, but they were still sitting. They were there until the end. I was so nervous that I kept nodding in the middle of the concert. I was that nervous. They contacted me later on. They told me that they had a good time at the concert and are leaving."

SBS Star

IU Talks About the Time When Song-Song Couple Made Her Extremely Nervous

Published Mon Oct 29 10:35:00 KST 2018 
Updated Mon Oct 29 10:35:00 KST 2018IU Talks About the Time When Song-Song Couple Made Her Extremely Nervous

K-pop artist IU revealed that actor Song Joong Ki and actress Song Hye Kyo made her nervous during her concert.

On October 27 episode of JTBC's talk show 'Knowing Brothers', IU spoke about how she felt when she spotted Song-Song couple in the audience while performing at her concert.

IU

IU said, "Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo came to see my concert with some of their friends. I had no idea that they had come to see my concert, as I don't personally know them at all."

She continued, "I walked out to the stage to begin the concert just like how I normally would do. Then, I suddenly noticed them in the first row and even had an eye contact with them."

IU

Since IU had not expected them to be there, she said, "As soon as I had an eye contact with them, my mind went totally blank, and I couldn't relax throughout the concert. I had never been that nervous on stage in my life."

IU

IU went on, "For my concerts, I usually perform another encore after an initial encore. I was so sure that they had left by then, and I thought I could perform without feeling nervous anymore."

She added, "Then, I walked out to the stage, but they were still there. They stayed until the very end of my concert. I was so nervous."

IU

Then, one of the cast members Min Kyung-hoon asked, "Did you guys get to say hi after the concert?"

IU answered, "No, they texted me later telling me that they had fun."

IU

Meanwhile, IU is sweeping various domestic music charts with her new song 'BBIBBI' that she has released on October 10.

(Lee Narin, Credit= JTBC Knowing Brothers, 'kyo1122' Instagram)

(SBS Star)

Sourcehttps://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1004992403&cmd=amp&news_id=N1004992403&__twitter_impression=true