Ashlee Simpson. new nose + weight loss(??)= looking way different

Guest suejinners

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bubblyhyunghee

She looks so different. I didn't recognize her at all. I thinkk she looks better with darker hair.

Guest luxsandie

Woah! I did't even see her as fat or that she needed to lose weight, but now that she did... wow!

But she looks almost exactly like her sister.

Guest h@teusernames

uh? ashely simpson?

in the first pic she looks like sarah michelle geller,

in the second pic she looks like charlize theron.

...what else did she tweak? other than her nose.. O_o

I so agree with you about her looking like sarah michelle geller in the first photo... I can't believe just a nose job can make you look that different...can it?? :huh:

I do agree she does look better...but i was used to the way she looked before.She's totally a different person, i can't even recognize her?? :o

Guest iDoof

yeah she's hot, but i liked her before too. I kinda want to cry when I think about how she felt she had to do this.

Guest Adore

Omfg, she looks so differen't.

First, I was like no, that's not her.

Omg.

She looks like a differen't person altogether.

Guest My Sweet September

I think she only looks like jessica because of her hair. And Jessica doesn't "own" that hair so she's not stealing anything :P jessica is so one dimensional, she stay with one look...Ashlee, on the other hand, has worn quite few different looks!

Anyway, I think Ashlee is way prettier than her sister, less annoying, but less talented, singing wise.

Guest nocturnal

she looks unrecognizable. her old face is the one that got her famous so she should have stuck with that.

now she looks more like jessica...but not as hot. haha

Archived