Ashlee Simpson. new nose + weight loss(??)= looking way different

Guest suejinners

Guest daisivi

wow. she looks really really different! its hard to recongize her especially in the first picture. her teeth look different too. i miss her old look, the punk-ish/rock-ish look with her dark hair color and more healthy looking body

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xmkaex

she looks like sarah michelle gellar in the first pic, and natalie portman in the second.

SHE LOOKS MORE LIEK JESSICA NOW. I THINK SHE GOT HER LIPS DONE TOO. ANYWAY, SHE LOOKS BETTER NOW.

i thought she looked like a mix of sarah michelle gellar[ i called the buffy girl :D] and jessica.

Guest eixenelyam

i've always thought she looked prettier than jessica but all my guy friends jump me for that. >.< what do you guys think? i think she has a sweeter look.

Guest ShilVHwAiixP

I think she looks a whole lot better now. I never liked her hairstyle or her looks before and this is quite a pleasant change. She really does look like Sarah Michelle Gellar in the first picture. O_O;

Archived