Ashlee Simpson. new nose + weight loss(??)= looking way different

Guest suejinners

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NewsStrive717

I agree, she looks very different, almost a completely different celebrity...better looking than before? not sure, have to see more pix. Uglier than before? no really... at least not from these pics.

Guest princesse

holy poopface!!!

she looks soo different, i hardly recognize her in the second picture

BUT she looks amazingly beautiful

Guest yoojini

WHOA! WHATHEHELL?!??!?!?!?! that's no longer ashlee simpson anymore!!!! :ph34r::ph34r: she looks like a totally different person to me. she actually looks more like her sister now. lols. she looks more feminine. not saying she wasn't before, but she looks way girlie now. interesting~

Guest Babigrl

MY GOD that's crazY! she's changed completelY! she looks older i guess like most ppl who gets skinnier

wow she looks like her sister now....... with the new nose and weight lost and all.... I think she looks better blond and not that ROCK stuff she had going on....... she should just keep this image of her now...

Guest ginachan

uhhh I just saw a segment on her on the news talking about how stars are obsess with weight and surgery..but then look at her..

What BS

Guest destinyxforever

i think she loosk better withoutt her nose job.

I thought it was sarah michelle gellar in the first pic.

I had to look at it twice.

Archived