[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 愛似百匯 Love Buffet

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest connie333

I wish the ending would have showed more!

Overall, the drama was okayyy.

If they would have put more episodes, then they would have better developed the relationships.

For some reason, I don't find much chemistry in this drama. I think it's more of the plot's fault than the actors'.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AiMango

I marathoned this drama in about a week. The first 7 episodes were very good. I loved that throughout the whole drama, it kinda taught a few lessons about how to act in a relationship, what works, what doesn't work. It's very naive though, I mean Parfait Tic was a high school manga but they put it in a college setting (it's like that for most TW dramas, since they dont want to promote high school relationships : P)

The acting was not amazing for the main girl, but it was her 1st drama apparently so I guess it wasnt bad for her first. The storyline and small details they put in were well done, though. After ep 8 ish it started giving me a headache - plus I was watching them back to back @___@ going back and forth and in-between... personally ive never been in a triangle or competed with someone else for the person i love. but in real relationships, I find that you need more time to get over someone, and you have more opportunity to be away from them. But here, they are neighbors, so it's really hard to do that. I found it really ridiculous how the 2 cousins kept breaking her heart at the wrong moments. But then again, love is about timing.

For the side story relationship with A Ji & the senior - they were really cute. Really dramatic though when he proposed to her o__o well hopefully it worked out for them, haha.

I never read the manga yet, is the ending the same as the drama? I might have to find that out myself : 3

• 1 month later...
Guest MsChaofan

I just watched the final episode of Love Buffet; BOY do I hate this drama!

Well, not hate per se, just dislike. A lot. 

I watched this on Viki where you can read other peoples comments during the videos, that was actually the fun part of the drama. I agree with some of them when they say it IS like a buffet; you can get some of this guy and you can get some of the other guy. 

I felt so frustrated toward the end! I seriously thought she was going to end up with Ai Yi! I really think this is the first drama ever that I DIDN'T know who the main girl was going to end up with until the very end. I mean, I like triangles in dramas, but this dragged on for wayyyyyy too long. And I really wish Taiwan dramas would stop putting everyone in colleges, while they act like high schoolers. Seriously. 

Ah Ji and senior are super cute together though, wished to have seen more of them.

I have yet finished reading the manga, since it was unfinished when I was still reading it and after watching this, I really don't feel like it. 

Archived