[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 愛似百匯 Love Buffet

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest RemixeD2ice

I'm really surprised this thread doesn't get many replies, compared to the one on asianfanatics (the hype's huge).

I can't wait until this starts airing, it's just that no one is sure when.

I think they finished filming.

It's gonna be so god, I just have a feeling.

My most anticipated drama after Mischievous Kiss.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg!! i used to be so obsessed with Parfait Tic during my early high school years, never got the chance to finish it though. i didn't know they are adapting it into a drama until i stumbled across it in mysoju recently. woot!

though despite my excitement upon the discovery, i was rather weary of it, twas never a fan of taiwanese rom coms. but the 1st ep was good, the actors are surprisingly endearing (but sometimes borderline annoying). can't wait for the second ep.

Guest DeadSmile

i thought joanne zeng was supposed to be lead...it's some other girl who looks like a chipmunk and the grinch at the same time ;o

but nevertheless it was a pretty good drama

the manga is like a typical manga

Finally, the first ep aired! xD

I really liked the first episode, it was fast-paced and had lots of cute/sweet moments^^

Plus, it's Aaron and Calvin! *O* <3 haha~

I'm thinking of reading the manga, but I want suspense and thrill, so I guess I wont't, ahhaha :)

wwooohh! 2nd ep later!^^

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

This manga was a great read, only because it kept dragging and when you think she ends up with one of the guys, she gets with the other. Then she goes back to the other guy. So confusing, but its a very tedious yet ADDICTIVE story line.

The girl plays Fuuko pretty well... I guess because of the hair and her kiddish attitude. (but what twdrama actress DOESN'T act this way?)

The serious guy Yi Cheng (since he has the "cup" he must be Ichi) -- seems to be the main actor of the drama ... no? The camera seems to focus more on him and his serious mood. And the listing of actors, Yi Cheng is listed first.... But if ANYONE read the story.

... would know that although she starts to like Da Ye (Daiya), Yi Cheng (Ichi) is the one that stays by her side. But then Yi Cheng kind of leaves her for his ex-girlfriend (the one that gave the mug). And the manga seemingly leans toward Daiya (Da Ye)

... The opening song kind of shows who she ends up with in the manga... lol.I hope plot is consistent with the manga.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really glad that my favorite manga is a live action now. And coincidentally played by my favorites (Arron & Calvin) from Fahrenheit. Perhaps due to my biased views of Arron and Calvin, I think the drama is going well. Just finished watching episode 4, and I have to say, even with Xiao Feng's obvious poor acting skills, she was still able to deliver her lines, and the scenes between her and others made me cry. Lol. (I guess her acting wouldn't be considered poor now. Haha.) Though I've already read the manga, I'm still rooting for (insert name here). =) It's so hard to choose between the two when both of them are able to give her warmth, and comfort. Not to mention they're both incredibly handsome. If I were Xiao Feng, I wouldn't really know who to choose either. =X I am hoping that the ratings will be high!

Can't wait to watch episode 5.

Guest misslinnerzz

Does anyone have the link to the Love Buffet's theme song by Fahrenheit (the slow song)? Thanks!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxWEglepDq8

do you mean wu hui? that's the only slow song i can think of that's in the drama.

i LOVE this songgg.

oh and this video isn't mine! credits to whoever made the video!

Guest chloe_addict

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxWEglepDq8

do you mean wu hui? that's the only slow song i can think of that's in the drama.

i LOVE this songgg.

oh and this video isn't mine! credits to whoever made the video!

Yes, that's the (slow) song I was looking for. Thanks! Except after I posted my question, I found the official MV on YT here: click here

I love this drama! I'm surprised that it's not receiving as much activity here on soompi.

Guest prisonerzero

I haven't watched a Taiwanese drama since Autumn's Concerto and I didn't plan on watching this, but now I'm glad I did. I caught up with all the episodes so far last night. I adore the main girl and Aaron. I like Calvin. He's hilarious to me, but I can't handle his acting in a lot of scenes in this. I don't know why. I haven't read the manga but now I see she's going to eventually be with Da Ye? Ah, that makes me sad. I love her with Ah Yi. I am impatiently waiting for the new episode.

And darnit, I wanna see Aaron in some adult scenes. -_- lololol

Guest sirizblack

I haven't watched a Taiwanese drama since Autumn's Concerto and I didn't plan on watching this, but now I'm glad I did. I caught up with all the episodes so far last night. I adore the main girl and Aaron. I like Calvin. He's hilarious to me, but I can't handle his acting in a lot of scenes in this. I don't know why. I haven't read the manga but now I see she's going to eventually be with Da Ye? Ah, that makes me sad. I love her with Ah Yi. I am impatiently waiting for the new episode.

And darnit, I wanna see Aaron in some adult scenes. -_- lololol

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED WITH MANGA ENDING!! Just in case =/

Yup, in the manga Fuuko ended up with Daiya - which made me very very happy because Daiya rocks it

:P

Guest prisonerzero

@sirizblack - Haha, as long as nobody gives me the details on HOW it happens, I'm alright. Especially since it was already spoiled in past posts, lmao. All I have to say is that he better step it up in later episodes then! I just need to stop looking at Ah Yi's character as just AARON and that might help, hahahha.

Okay, can I just say how much much I adore Aaron after the grocery store behind the scenes part? xD

Guest sirizblack

@sirizblack - Haha, as long as nobody gives me the details on HOW it happens, I'm alright. Especially since it was already spoiled in past posts, lmao. All I have to say is that he better step it up in later episodes then! I just need to stop looking at Ah Yi's character as just AARON and that might help, hahahha.

Okay, can I just say how much much I adore Aaron after the grocery store behind the scenes part? xD

I know, I read XD But I thought if there's a newbie around or something, better warn him/her not to look :3 Just in case!

I'm not even watching this drama. I liked Parfait Tic at the beginning but as soooooo many people said before me it got so draggy I gave up on it half point. And only read the last chapter as I was curious!

Archived