20090806083711590.jpeg

20090806071505907.jpg

20090806070604594.jpg

20090806070104718.jpg

==================================

「Possessed」 A special, chilling scene from the first episode

http://www.mbc24tv.com/?document_srl=7610

8594_200908050859461_P.JPG

MBC's summer special miniseries 「Possessed」 (script by Go Eun-nim & In Eun-ah, directed by Kim Sang-ho & Kang Dae-seon) airs tonight (8/5) amidst much anticipation.

The first episode starts off with a prologue sequence that is a condensed montage of the drama. The rest of the episode deals with the strong sisterhood between Hana (Im Ju-eun) and Duna (Jiyeon), Hana saving Siwoo (Park Geon-il) from trouble, and the criminal profiler Ryu's (Lee Seo-jin) first meeting with Hana.

* Prologue

The prologue shows Hana running out into the street, her white dress contrasting with her bloody red hands, her face stricken with fear, and her feet bare. She spots Ryu across the street. Watching from a different side of the street is Siwoo with a determined look on his face. In this little moment frozen in time, Ryu and Hana exchange looks of tender affection before Hana suddenly begins strangling Ryu. This scene ties in intricately with the ending of the entire series and it exemplifies the unseen horror that haunts these three: Ryu, Hana and Siwoo.

* Suicide of the student body vice president

The student body VP stands on the roof of the 5-story building and performs the saddest song Vitali's "Chaconne" on her violin. Suddenly she drops the violin and throws herself off the roof. As she falls, she meets eyes with Hana, who promptly faints. Afterwards, Hana keeps seeing the dead girl wherever she goes.

The role of the VP was given to Choi Su-eun, known as the "Sushi Roll Girl" due to commercials for a certain wireless service company. Having played the violin for 7 years, she showed off her skills by really playing atop the building with wires attached for safety measures. While shooting the scene where she falls, she did it herself without a stunt double and earned the praise of the staff. She received training for just a day before shooting this scene, and she commented, "I was scared of hanging by the wires, but I trusted the staff and threw myself off the building." Apparently the sight of the long-haired girl hanging in the air caught the attention of many who lived in the neighborhood.

MBC's return to a summer horror drama after 14 years is the 10-part miniseries 「Possessed」. It's about an unfair death binding the dead girl's soul to her sister, and about a criminal profiler who uses the now supernatural girl to fight evil - only to become the demon he once despised. Due to the previously released trailer and the press conference, the drama is gathering much attention for showing the typical characteristics of a summer special drama as well as having never-before-seen aspects of the genre. It airs August 5, 2009.

*「Posssessed」 official website (www.mbchon.co.kr)

Guest mirisu

i.. just watched the first episode...

It's beyond words.. It's AMAZING..

it is labeled horror so it did have some cliched scare tactic scenes.. but the underlying plot and schemes.. just overthrew me even in the first episode.

so all i really wanted to say was that people who aren't good with horror should watch it as well... it does have some scary "bam in your face" moments but other than that ... i think you'll be amazed with the story too... after all the purpose of this drama is to reveal the true horror of a human being rather than the supernatural

;_; more than horror.. i feel like this will be a sad drama.. where i'll cry my eyes out... for some reason...

beautiful film work..

...omg i can't wait for episode 2..................*dies*

too bad for me i never had a chance to watch the first episode. :( i'm not feeling well last night.but i will definitely watch the next 9 episodes remaining.i want to see shin ryu in action.i love lsj so much.i wanna see how the rookie actress is doing also.many people says shes a promising actress.

Guest kellykim10

i watched the first episode and it was awesome! since i'm a fan of korean horror stuff, i loved it.

looking forward to the 2nd episode tonight

OMG, it is really scary much more than i expect >"<

but....

i started laughing whenever i see Si Woo =)) dont know why :))

Man this looks very creepy and i think i'll love it but become scared when i watch it. Seems very very intense.

What's the rating again? I can't understand korean words? i heard it's over 10%, is it true?

I'm waiting for chinese subs to be released and then i can watch it with my friend, i don't dare to watch it myself, i'll get nightmare. Is it 2 episodes per week? or just 1 episode? Since it's a 10 episode mini series.

EDIT:

Nevermind, i got the information in dramawiki~~ cool rating!!!

11.5% is very good for a 19+rating~

---Caroline

Guest Brigichii

It was not scary but it's ok according to drama, or its just me? i grew up on horror movies thats why its my favourite type of movie.

Okay i'm a big fan of horror movies esp.asian horrors but rare and hard to find good horror. Korean people can make good ones so i think i love this drama. My favourite horror is korean thats why i can't wait the next episodes.

I love the effects, they were pretty effective ^^

I hope more people will love this drama^^ :D

Archived