Guest leegirl

Guest yeohweping

http://www.mbc24tv.com/?document_srl=6879

Teaser site for 「Soul」 opens

200906040930571_P.JPG

2009 Summer Special miniseries [soul]

The teaser site http://www.mbchon.co.kr opens

Casting complete, filming to begin early June

Following 「Triple」 is MBC's summer special miniseries 「Soul」 (script by In Eun-ah, Go Eun-nim & Park Young-suk, directed by Kim Sang-ho & Kang Dae-seon), and it has opened its teaser site with 2 months left until its broadcast.

The 「Soul」 website (www.mbchon.co.kr) is the very first 'horror drama' to open a teaser website. The main character Yun Ha-na is possessed by an evil ghost and commits murders, and fittingly the concept for the teaser has Yun Ha-na as a marionette. This mysterious site makes its visitors question, 'Who is controlling Ha-na?'

The website starts off with a strong intro, a close-up of Im Ju-eun's eyes with dark music in the background. With the appearance of Yun Ha-na in her school uniform, the site transitions into the main page. In regard to Im Ju-eun's eyes, director Kim Sang-ho once commented, "She has enchanting brown eyes that give off a mysterious air." Those eyes enhance the feeling of terror and captivate the attention of the visitor.

The website will soon be updated with character introductions as well as videos of interviews. And other thrilling elements like chilling stills from the shoot will be placed here and there. On the right will be a countdown that marks how many days left until D-day (the broadcast) to heighten expectations.

Soul」 is the story of a criminal profiler who slowly becomes immersed in evil as he investigates a case in which a young girl is possessed by a vengeful ghost. Casting is complete with Lee Seo-jin, Im Ju-eun, Park Geon-il, Lee Jin, Park Ji-yeon, Kim Gab-su, Kim Seong-ryeong, Yu Yeon-seok and Choi Su-eun, among others.

Returning to the small screen a year after 「Yi San」, Lee Seo-jin will take on the role of Shin Ryu, a criminal profiler with a fatal attraction. He's an authority in criminal psychology, and he possesses an extreme duality. Taking on the lead female role of Yun Ha-na is Im Ju-eun, who won the role through auditions amidst the highly competitive rate of 1058:1. She has been practicing her acting since early April, and two weeks ago she enrolled in action school to practice wire action and other intense training. Lee Jin attempts a second stab at horror after 「Hometown of Legend」 as she takes on the role of Lee Hye-won, a public prosecutor and Lee Seo-jin's ex-girlfriend.

The 10 episode「Soul」 is the first summer special by MBC in 14 years. After the first script reading in the near future, it will begin official filming.

200906040930572_P.JPG

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hye091

^The picture looks scary and bloody.

Finally, there is another horror drama after Hometown legends. I will defitnely be looking forward to this as the cast seems awesome.

Thanks everyone for the updates!

Guest lovemesweet

Thanks for the OSTs did they show they teaser already? I went to their site www.mbchon.co.kr there were some changes from last week i think

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FlowerofWisdom

I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to horror films and dramas but I can't resist them lol

The trailer was really scary, I gasped like 6 times lol.

Guest C51236

more promotional posters

here's one w/ lead actress Im Joo Eun (Yun Ha Na) and her weird doll?

hon10.jpg

and one w/ Park Gun Il?

hon11.jpg

hmm wonder when we'll see some of Lee Seo Jin... :D

Archived