[Drama 2009] Soul / Hon (혼)

Guest leegirl

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Peppermint`Seed

Just finished the first episode, and this thing was like omg-I'm-gonna-pee-in-my-pants scary. REALLY.

I'm so glad I decided to watch this during the day... :wacko:

So far, the acting is really decent...and the scary parts are just plain SCARY >.<"

edit: skipped back a few pages to read the overall summary...still kinda confused

Guest Q_Park

I just watched this today with my mom. LOL

I was really scared to watch it but the second episode is a not as scary as the first one.

The first one just freaked me out because of that student popping out everywhere. I actually started crying. LOL (I'm just a really big scaredy-cat.) The part where Hana couldn't save her friends from the burning day care was really really sad.

The second episode was more mystery than horror and most of the time it just gave me goosebumps like when the killer was cutting up that poor cashier.

I still don't know their names yet but the kinda weird/loner boy is just super cute! I just get a little bit giddy every time I see him and Hana together. BTW, Hana has a super badass personality . . . I think. ^_^

I love him and Hana together. haha It's just too bad that it is only 10 episodes.

Its kinda like a mixture of The Supernatural, Criminal Minds and some horror movie.

- Kyu

Guest teukiie

Hello! Was just wondering whether "Soul" is gorey, or not. & if it's a good drama to watch :D

Hah I'm a scaredy cat, but the episodes arent full of horror (right?) :o

Guest Q_Park

Hello! Was just wondering whether "Soul" is gorey, or not. & if it's a good drama to watch :D

I got really hooked after just watching the beginning of episode 1 so so far it is a pretty good drama.

It's not that gory but they do show lots of blood and there is this one part in episode 2 where you can kinda see the killer cut somebody but its not that bad . . . really.

IMO, the first episode is scarier than the second one. Most of the horror parts are ghosts popping up with long black hair, white face and weird eyes. But when that happens I just peek through my eyes. The first episode is more like introducing Hana, Doona and this really cute guy. haha Its kinda setting up the plot for the next couple of episodes. Episode 2 introduces LSJ's character in a more detailed manner and is more mystery (trying to solve the murder) than horror though some ghost popping up does happen. After seeing the ghosts in episode 1, episode 2 doesn't seem that bad.

There are a couple of disturbing moments but I don't want to spoil it for you because I already kinda have. :lol:

- Kyu

..... You're underaged! But lol maybe you can just watch Geonil's parts muahaha

Guest teukiie

..... You're underaged! But lol maybe you can just watch Geonil's parts muahaha

LOL! Charmaine! Don't spoil my cover D:

Guest cheepy100

I like this drama and has watched the 2 episodes but I'm kind of confused since I don't know korean.

Who was the girl who committed suicide on episode 1? I thought she was the sister since according

to the summary 1 of the sister was supposed to be dead. I hope that the drama will be subbed

Guest Q_Park

I like this drama and has watched the 2 episodes but I'm kind of confused since I don't know korean.

Who was the girl who committed suicide on episode 1? I thought she was the sister since according

to the summary 1 of the sister was supposed to be dead. I hope that the drama will be subbed

The girl in the first episode isn't the sister. The sister dies in episode 2. The girl in the first episode is just a student that attends the school who decides to kill herself.

- Kyu

I'm loving this drama so far. I think first episode was wayyyy scarier than the second, but the second is more psychotic.

Since I watched it in the day, I decided to shut the blinds and lock the door to my room to enjoy this drama, haha, so I can get more "horror" feeling I guess. =] can't wait for the next episode!!

Brave with a strong heart to watch this drama, I enjoyed it though it is creepy spooky hands & bloody scenes. Poor Yi He Na always have nightmare ( related to the happenings), witnessed classmate sucide and wtih ghost eyes guess she has to communicate with "them". :o:o:sweatingbullets: ^^ She likes to wear track pants to school ( reminds me of YEH in GOONG) in actual fact to hide the scar on her leg.....

edited... thkz Q Park... :)

Guest Q_Park

^

You mean YEH in Goong right? ^_^

I wonder about that dream in the beginning of the first episode. I really really hope that she doesn't die at the end and its kinda like a foreshadowing.

- Kyu

Archived