[Drama 2009] Soul / Hon (혼)

Guest leegirl

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Exclusive] After the breakup with Kim Jeong-eun, Lee Seo Jin captured by camera started shooting for the new drama 'Horn' 2009-06-24 10:17:13 [Y-STAR News]

After last year's split with Kim Jung-eun and after the drama Yi San ended last year, Lee Seo Jin was exclusively captured by Y-STAR, in the location of his new TV drama.

Seongnam in Gyeonggi Province last June 20, on first shooting of "Soul", Lee Seo Jin alone was detected. August 5 is the first broadcast, pay the absolute evil, the devil's punishment after the crime, the story's a 10-episode drama.

After the first shooting the crime drama Lee Seo Jin tried to turn from the image. White shirts and black pants, black tie sophistication, cool with multiple-personality criminal psychoanalyst, John Colson, in the drama.

translation by leek

Guest leegirl

5kg loss for the new drama, Lee Seo Jin new appearance

After his rest following the drama Yi san, Lee Seo Jin is back on television drama in a 10 episode series MBC Hon (Soul).

The drama Soul’s shooting is currently in full swing and in drama people would get to have a unique feel of the image of Lee Seo Jin. As a criminal psychoanalyst in the drama, Lee Seo Jin would stay away from an existing image of gentle and predictable, to the new class of both sides a cross between an extremely good and an evil person. The leading lady Lim Joo Eun is a rookie who was selected among the plenty who auditioned for the role.

In this drama there would be a difference in the appearance of Lee Seo Jin from his last drama Yi San. Hehas lost 5kg in his weight and his trademark naturally wavy hair was cut too short.

PDs are Fantasy Couple’s Kim Sang-ho and Auction House’s Kang Dae-sun with In Eun-ah; Park Young-sook and Go Eun-nim as the scriptwriters. The first broadcast will be in August 5, 2009.

Guest seeyaLOVE

Here are YT links to the MV =)

Part 1 & Part 2

Video Credits : 5tiara@YT / OneLight.co.nr

I'm looking forward to the drama too , though I'm pretty scared ><

The song in the music video is called " 령혼" Sung by YangPa .

Guest FlowerofWisdom

Thanks for all the mvs, updates, and articles everyone!

OMG.....watching the mvs gave me the chills (and I was watching it in the dark...bad idea lol).

I'm really looking forward to this drama, it looks like it will be really interesting.

It seems like it will be really scary and tragic at the same time.

Guest kazenai

T_T

I was so excited for this then I now find out that IT IS NOT LISTED ON THE FANSUB MAP!!!! :'(

I really hope a fansub team or someone makes soft subs for this!!!!, HQ Horror ftw!

This drama will hopefully beat all of the others due to its type (HORROR) while the others are rom-com, action. Though I unno if it's facing against Yoon Eun Hye's Lady Castle....then I guess not.

But I hope some one subs this ! (not on viikii)

I can't wait ! the preview looks awesome!

Guest del32

poster teaser really scary.. :tears:

I know! That's not exactly kind of poster you'd want to hang next to your bed, that's for sure :lol::lol: i def gonna tune in, as a horror fan and all

Guest FlowerofWisdom

T_T

I was so excited for this then I now find out that IT IS NOT LISTED ON THE FANSUB MAP!!!! :'(

I really hope a fansub team or someone makes soft subs for this!!!!, HQ Horror ftw!

This drama will hopefully beat all of the others due to its type (HORROR) while the others are rom-com, action. Though I unno if it's facing against Yoon Eun Hye's Lady Castle....then I guess not.

But I hope some one subs this ! (not on viikii)

I can't wait ! the preview looks awesome!

Lady Castle and Soul will both have an airing time of Wednesday & Thursday 21:55 according to drama wiki but Lady Castle doesn't start airing until two weeks after the first episode of Soul so hopefully by then Soul will have a solid viewer following. YEH is the ratings queen so that kind of worries me but these days you never know how a drama's ratings will turn out (Ex. World's within was highly anticipated but the ratings were very poor).

I'm really looking forward to watching this drama.

I know! That's not exactly kind of poster you want to hang next to your bed, that's for sure i def gonna tune in, as a horror fan and all

^ This comment made me lol :)

^Withs2 will soft subbed this one right , i don't particularly care if hardsubbed or softsubbed as long as i can understand :w00t:

:w00t:

I know! That's not exactly kind of poster you'd want to hang next to your bed, that's for sure :lol::lol: i def gonna tune in, as a horror fan and all

:w00t: :w00t:

i am not yet sure if i can watch all the scary scenes

Guest leegirl

Lee Seo Jin with brown perm look as a criminal psychologist

i1iohv.jpg

Enjoy the cool air in summer with the MBC series mini series "Soul" criminal psychologist played by Lee Seo Jin new look was revealed. Return to TV, "he considered" the first time in nearly a year after, he is playing the fatal charm of the Criminal Psychology Master Shin Ryu, it will interpret the two sides and have extreme characters.

In a mid-basin pond in Gyeonggi Province, officially opened the new look of Lee Seo Jin to a light brown hair style, displayed an eye catching different look. He shot the first scene set stills on June 28 in Seoul Yeouido 1, the shooting was at the street at the intersection exchanging scenes with Lim Joo-eun.

Lee Seo-jin said:" I feel the characters are two-sided, the charm of Shin Ryu, so I decided to star this TV drama. I believe in the crew, I will work hard for this shot.

"Soul" described by the ghost of body attached to the power of female high school students to punish the evil, criminal psychologists into the final story of the devil. Drama Lee Seo Jin, Lim Joo Eun, Lee Jin, Park Geon Il starred in, will premier on August 5.

English translation by Marie

Guest de Jarje

New drama of Lee Seo Jin?? gotta watch this for sure though actually i hate horror.......^^;;;

btw the female lead really young huh? So pretty ( long hair one ) and very doll like ( short hair one )....

both really cute...

Guest kazenai

Haru2subs has announced that they are going to take up Soul

(instead...they won't be subbing Style)

Much thanx to them ! I'm so happy :DDDDDDD

Archived