• Last Reply
Guest koolaidd

for summer, compact powder makeup and concealer

for spring, fall and winter, powder make up, concealer, eyeliner, mascara

Guest gracelee_5508

i can live with only mascara.. haha

but the world wont be the same again without the others T-T

Guest lisalee89

I'm very plain. So I really do not need alot. All I really need is XXL mascara-waterproof in very black, eyelash curler, shimmer mineral eye-powder.

Guest ronnayy(:

-bronzer or bb cream (depends on what mood im in or what im wearing)

-mascara

-lip balm

very simple :)

Guest ddcee

My best friends;

- Eye liner

- Mascara

- Foundation/Concealer

<3

that`s what i use pretty much everyday haha

Guest Hazy

Mmm, when I DO use makeup these are my must-haves: Moisturiser (or some kind of primer/base), foundation/concealer, eyeliner, mascara and powder.

(which is why I don't use makeup everyday. LOL)

Guest child2child

If you're new to makeup I highly suggest eyeshadow palettes. Start off cheap and then work your way to high end brands when you start knowing what you want

Brands I recommend for...

Eyeshadow Palette: WetNWild, Urban Decay

Eyeshadows: Revlon, Sephora, Urban Decay

Pigments(which are versatile; for eyeshadow, blush, lips, body glitter etc): The She Space (online place)

Foundation: You're on your own with this because everyone's skin is different. But if it helps I use Revlon colorstay foundation, Laniege snow crystal duo foundation and IPKN BB Cream+

Blush and Bronzers: WetNWild, Revlon, Rimmel, Milani,MAC Mineralized skin finishes and NARS

Mascara: CoverGirl Lash Blast (my fav at the moment) [i personally don't think there's a need to spend so much on mascara because it should be thrown away every 3-4 months because of bacteria build up]

Lipstick: NYX, MAC

Lip Gloss: NYX and Bed bath and body works C.O. Bigelow brand (heart menthol)

that's basically somethings that I recommend, but not all of them are must haves, It really depends on you. Some girls might not use foundation/concealer while some can't live without it. you know what I mean :)

let me know if you have any questions about what I put :)

Guest yours.truly.

i must have:

- powder foundation

- eyeliner

- eyebrow powder

- mascara

- blush

- lip gloss

Guest applecrumble

- concealer: everyday minerals

- mascara: majolica majorca

- blush

- eyelash curler

and personally for me, a must have are false eyelashes!! i love the way they make my eyes turn out! so much bigger! and it definitely helps define my crease more!

Guest koffee

stage 1: eyeliner (preferably brown cos its more natural)i only applied on the inner rim, not on my eyelids to make it more natural looking. then i realised it smudges during the day so..

stage 2: + mascara (brown again) lancome hypnose or shu uemura is very nice.. very natural, this prevented my eyeliner from smudging

stage 3: + foundation

stage 4: + primer cos its better for skin

stage 5: + blush and powder to set the makeup

stage 6: + concealer and eyeshadow

so ... obviously it just keeps building up up and up

but u gotta experiement wit ur foundation and primers alot

cos ur face is like a canvas to work on.. needs to be PERFECT

what i like is the amarni foundations..its like a second layer of skin, light-medium coverage.. but they have great concealer

and a top primer is the one by paul&joe. ive used chanel eyeliners from the start and are still in love wit them.. its the only product i havent wanted to change

blush i use dior.. by its not too fussed cos cheap blush is good too

make sure u get a very good makeup remover / cleanser if ur going to start using foundation. if u dont clean ur skin properly u will block ur pores and get pimples. always try the makeup on and go home/out first. u want to see the makeup in all kinds of light, not just the ones @ the counter cos they can lie.

ive heard 70% of models use MAC foundation and powder, i havent tried that yet so i dunno, but ive seen ppl try it on tv and its been pretty good... gives u a natural glow

hope this helps ^^

oops.. forgot to add.. this is all assuming u have a very good skin care procedure to give ur skin PLENTY to moisture. if u have dry skin, the make up WILL CRACK and it will not stick to ur skin as easily. try using a brush or sponge to apply ur makeup (to avoid wrinkles from pulling ur skin) or use the tips of ur fingers to gentle pat the foundation in.

Guest helens

Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. If I lost this I would cry.

Mascara is good, and foundation of course. Blush is also good.

Archived