Avex 09. The 'star Search' Is On!

Guest Hello! Project

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I don't know if this even helps but...

Avex Group is a private broadcasting mobile phone started broadcasting in January 2009 BeeTV causes serious birth to in conjunction with idols.

And the future of the company made a four-year target audition 8th, is scheduled to hold large events in his sight the moon.

[Eligibility]

9 years to 23 years old woman (who is not signed with a particular production.)

[Genre] apply

Activities aimed at American Idol talent model

[Period Entries]

● mail, PC → 2009/12/28 (Mon) - 2010/3/1 (Mon)

● mobile studio wearing Mello → 2010/1/15 (Fri) - 2010/3/1 (Mon)

● Shop direct examination → 2010/2/11 (Thu, holidays) - 2010/3/14 (Sun)

(Haha sorry if my translation is really bad... That's just what it says on the site.)

This is from Korean news thing:

Paperkun.com

Avex Entertainment businesses to large corporations, this is the first time since the establishment of Idol auditions "avex idol audition 2010" to hold 27, Okay. Formed with the successful pop group, the reception event will be held next August. So far, the model or auditioned actresses, artists have the talent to dig the whole company, but it prepared me AKB48 Morning Musume. Beolyineun that dogfighting is a challenge to advance to the front Idol!

◇ ◇

Tansaenghae from auditions, the group became popular in the Morning Moose Mena AKB Being Namie Amuro (32) and Ayumi Hamasaki (31), EXILE talented artists, including members of the avex, Idol is served in the industry.

First, the company conducted the audition, the unearthing iljae raised produce. UGA's entry to audition for the documents or in stores such as direct examination, and five patterns, from a 28-year period until March 14. Eligible to participate in the 9-23 year-old woman, her sister seksigye far from genius, the door is wide.

1 A preliminary assessment of successful block was held in March next year, qualifying (10, chairman of the country) in the presence, around six in the final tournament held the same year. Next summer with the successful pop group is formed. Maybe because of the number of passing dozens of cars that cost more than AKB members of the industry are also most likely to be a number of groups.

Successful passing of the lesson, August ceremony sucheonin scale events are held. Fatigue is the debut song. Then, the company hosting the Summer Fes "a-nation" in the Greater. 5 offices in the country for 10 performances this year 7 million event, big enough to mobilize, for verbs, such as nerve or MC "elite education" to go build up.

The company until now, the model or an actress, artist, and by holding the auditions, the talent unearthed buried. The seven-member group, AAA woorata Naoya (浦 田 直 也, 27) or Uno Misako (宇 野 実 彩 子, 23) also, this was from a self-sufficiency. Successful that, as a variety of solo and plays it up as an actress is very excited about. Idol's appearance in the national system will create a potent force seems to be emerging.

It looks like they are only having auditions in Japan again <_< Oh wells maybe next time

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lani545

Can somebody please translate this so we can know if they will have mainland auditions or not?

this audition is separate from the star search. that one is for Japan residents who want to become idols. if anyone needs full translation, i'd be happy to help but it's for people who live/are going to live in Japan.

Guest natarii<3

Where's the audition in Japan?

PS: I live in Japan. :mellow:

I was going to say that you should join the Music Burger audition hosted by Avex and Tsutaya, but the application deadline was due on October 31st of 2009. lol

Oh well, Avex is still doing regular email auditions if you guys are interested. The feature was added on 2009/10/15. Pretty cool if you ask me. They said that they constantly check their inbox for auditions and applications, so maybe you guys should try that(:

The Audition Manual cracks me up hehe

If you have a question on what to put on the application and what they want you to prepare, just ask me. I'll be happy to help anyway I can.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I was going to say that you should join the Music Burger audition hosted by Avex and Tsutaya, but the application deadline was due on October 31st of 2009. lol

Oh well, Avex is still doing regular email auditions if you guys are interested. The feature was added on 2009/10/15. Pretty cool if you ask me. They said that they constantly check their inbox for auditions and applications, so maybe you guys should try that(:

The Audition Manual cracks me up hehe

If you have a question on what to put on the application and what they want you to prepare, just ask me. I'll be happy to help anyway I can.

thanks alot natarii.. :D So what's the email address? And do you have to download an application from their site or can you just give them your stats? And what does it say on the AUdition Manual?

Guest natarii<3

thanks alot natarii.. So what's the email address? And do you have to download an application from their site or can you just give them your stats? And what does it say on the AUdition Manual?

Your Welcome.

The Audition Manual has killer kanjis.... I'm sorry for not translating the Titles. I hope you guys can understand(:

manual_img.jpg

- Write a polite application

- People under the age of 20 must have parental permission

- Applicants who use photo booth pictures of NG ( I don't understand what that means... lol). Applicants, whether photographing with a professional or etc, all should be prepared.

~*~

- In the audition, think of it as a performance. Dress properly so you may move well (Dress in something that you think is easy to move in)

- When other than the map of the audition meeting place, being perplexed, when you refrain from the telephone number of the sponsor for the sake of, don't you think? it is relief.

- Please do not wear a hat on the day of the audition, so that the face is transmitted properly and visible.

- If you get thirsty, tense, or even nervous it's nice to have water bottles to drink

img_manual01.jpg

2. Our Audition

- Arriving to the meeting place ahead of time is a good way to get accustomed to the place, also it's a good way to relieve some tension.

- While waiting, listening to music can help, but other than that, just relax!

- During your auditions, we will also be video taping you, so don't start getting tense while performing.

- Because there are also times when examination time is required to be longer than schedule, you might have to set aside another time where there are less crowds.

img_manual02.jpg

3. After the Auditions

- Only successful candidates who passed the initial screening and directly by mail and phone, and we'll announce the successful applicants.

- Since only one person will do the reviewing, it might take several months to get a notice. Please wait patiently till the time comes.

- If you are concerned about your audition results, whether success or fail, we cannot answer until after the review.

- We have held various auditions throughout the year, to realize their dreams. If you don't make it the first time, then just try again.

img_manual03.jpg

I'm still looking for the email^^ I'll edit this post when I get it.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Your Welcome.

The Audition Manuel has killer kanjis.... I'm sorry for not translating the Titles. I hope you guys can understand(:

manual_img.jpg

- Write a polite application

- People under the age of 20 must have parental permission

- Applicants who use photo booth pictures of NG ( I don't understand what that means... lol). Applicants, whether photographing with a professional or etc, all should be prepared.

~*~

- In the audition, think of it as a performance. Dress properly so you may move well (Dress in something that you think is easy to move in)

- When other than the map of the audition meeting place, being perplexed, when you refrain from the telephone number of the sponsor for the sake of, don't you think? it is relief.

- Please do not wear a hat on the day of the audition, so that the face is transmitted properly and visible.

- If you get thirsty, tense, or even nervous it's nice to have water bottles to drink

img_manual01.jpg

2. Our Audition

- Arriving to the meeting place ahead of time is a good way to get accustomed to the place, also it's a good way to relieve some tension.

- While waiting, listening to music can help, but other than that, just relax!

- During your auditions, we will also be video taping you, so don't start getting tense while performing.

- Because there are also times when examination time is required to be longer than schedule, you might have to set aside another time where there are less crowds.

img_manual02.jpg

3. After the Auditions

- Only successful candidates who passed the initial screening and directly by mail and phone, and we'll announce the successful applicants.

- Since only one person will do the reviewing, it might take several months to get a notice. Please wait patiently till the time comes.

- If you are concerned about your audition results, whether success or fail, we cannot answer until after the review.

- We have held various auditions throughout the year, to realize their dreams. If you don't make it the first time, then just try again.

img_manual03.jpg

I'm still looking for the email^^ I'll edit this post when I get it.

Wow that really helped out alot :) Thanks again Natarii for posting all that for us <3

Hopefully you can find the email...I've been looking around on the Avex Entertainment site, but unfortunately it's all in Japanese so It feels like I'm trying to look for my keys in the dark.

Guest natarii<3

Wow that really helped out alot :) Thanks again Natarii for posting all that for us <3

Hopefully you can find the email...I've been looking around on the Avex Entertainment site, but unfortunately it's all in Japanese so It feels like I'm trying to look for my keys in the dark.

Oh, your welcome(:

For those who want to mail their audition in the mail, there is an application that you have to download.

More or else... It's an entry sheet.

When you download the pdf it might look a bit blurry...

Picture4.png

To get the sheet: (Sorry it's small..)

1. Picture3-2.png

2. Picture4-1.png

3. Picture5.png

I'm currently translating the application sheet(:

Guest klio_09

The idol audition (http://idol.beetv.jp/)?

you do an online application, then there's live auditions from 3/15-4/18 in most of the major areas. Where do you live?

I want to try this first coz I'll be in Japan from the 15th March...want to give it a go.

My Japanese is naff so far so if anyone could tell me how to do this one I would really appreciate it (^_^)/

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Oh, your welcome(:

For those who want to mail their audition in the mail, there is an application that you have to download.

More or else... It's an entry sheet.

When you download the pdf it might look a bit blurry...

Picture4.png

To get the sheet: (Sorry it's small..)

1. Picture3-2.png

2. Picture4-1.png

3. Picture5.png

I'm currently translating the application sheet(:

Wow.... :o I just don't know what to say...If I say thank you again it's all gonna sound redundant lol :lol: Well anyways I might sound like a parrot now but thank you Natarii :) <3

Guest Hello! Project

I'm past caring - moving to Japan in March so I'll gather up the courage to audition in person at the Avex building...are you allowed to? Well if I can, I will! Let you guys know how it goes!

Err no. You can't just walk in and do that. I tried that already. You should just wait for the city auditions..

Guest natarii<3

This was the best I could do(:

The Entry sheet was a bit too blurry to read lol

I apologize in advance that I couldn't translate all of it.

If anyone would like to translate the rest, I would be really thankful.

Picture3-4.png

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

This was the best I could do(:

The Entry sheet was a bit too blurry to read lol

I apologize in advance that I couldn't translate all of it.

If anyone would like to translate the rest, I would be really thankful.

Picture3-4.png

Sweet <3

Thanks for the translation...But I was wondering... Do you know Avex's audition mailing address?

OMG! Thank you so much for the translation. I think I'm going to mail in something when summer comes around. Thanks a lot! [=

Guest natarii<3

Sweet <3

Thanks for the translation...But I was wondering... Do you know Avex's audition mailing address?

〒 150-0001

1-14-4 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo

Avex Planning & Development section addressed to Artist Development Co.

I'm not sure if it's right or not. That's what I got off the site(:

------

Additional Information about the Mail Audition}

~Required~

Guest Artist / Group Name

Representative name

※ Please fill out the Establishment.

Address

※ Please fill out the postal code.

Phone (home)

Phone (mobile)

E-mail address (PC)

E-mail address (mobile)

Genre Recruitment ( What you are applying for )

Height

Weight

Sizes

Bust

Waist

Hip

Self PR

Member Name

Source information entry

We knew the opportunity to audition

※ Please fill the magazine name and site name.

Signature at parental consent (for minors)

Parents

Below, please fill out only if the person recommended.

Recommended by (Name)

Affiliation

Nominators Address

Phone (home)

Phone (Mobile)

E-mail address (PC)

E-mail address (mobile)

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

〒 150-0001

1-14-4 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo

Avex Planning & Development section addressed to Artist Development Co.

I'm not sure if it's right or not. That's what I got off the site(:

------

Additional Information about the Mail Audition}

~Required~

Representative name

Address

Phone (home)

Phone (mobile)

E-mail address (PC)

E-mail address (mobile)

Genre Recruitment ( What you are applying for )

Height

Weight

Sizes

Bust

Waist

Hip

Self PR

Member Name

Source information entry

We knew the opportunity to audition

※ Please fill the magazine name and site name.

Signature at parental consent (for minors)

Parents

Below, please fill out only if the person recommended.

Recommended by (Name)

Affiliation

Nominators Address

Phone (home)

Phone (Mobile)

E-mail address (PC)

E-mail address (mobile)

Gracias <3

Hmm from the looks of it Japan seems to write their addresses differently....

Guest klio_09

Err no. You can't just walk in and do that. I tried that already. You should just wait for the city auditions..

ppft...why what happened when you did? Did you just get turned away? Btw, are you in Japan now? Whereabouts? I'm gonna be in Tokyo but don't know exactly where yet...probably know by the end of the month...

Guest FATTYCHEE

The idol audition (http://idol.beetv.jp/)?

you do an online application, then there's live auditions from 3/15-4/18 in most of the major areas. Where do you live?

ahh darn. Its in March. I'll be gone by then. I live Nara, well, by Osaka. I'm living here as an exchange student but I'm going home around February. darnnn. Thanks for the info!

Guest daysconfession

sorry i just got a little confused ^^;; so i understand that the idol audition is only for people who live in japan.. right? and then the audition form that natarii translated and all.. is that for anyone who wants to audition and mail in their demos at any time? or is that still only for japan residents?

Archived