Avex 09. The 'star Search' Is On!

Guest Hello! Project

Guest Hello! Project

avex star search(up NOW)

I didn't think it was gonna happen, but apparently avex saw something they liked in the U.S., so they are returning again for 2009. It will give everyone who didn't get far, or couldn't make it another shot.
And this thread is basically the foundation for everyone to get their butts in shape.^^ If anyone has a question, especially those I didn't answer, we can do that all here.

I will also make this thread double for the avex audition Japan search also so need for double threads. So far, that site hasn't been updated yet.

Got a question, got information/insight....shoot.

2009.06.13.Current Stage. Apply Online; Apply to audition using the application available on avex website.

FAQ;;

Advice;;

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flyaway.

Oh! So they really are coming back to the US.

I hope they have auditions in SF again. lol.

Thanks for the info.

Guest Haneul1430264763

Interesting~ but I have a feeling they won't be coming to Minnesota... :\

I wonder if they'll hold an online audition?

Guest Ariah`

This is exciting news. I did so well for my first audition last year, I can't wait to try again this year!

I don't see why they wouldn't do NY auditions again. But if they don't and there is nowhere closer, chances are I won't even be able to. >_<

Guest DarkMecha82

what's the link for the webpage?

EDIT: nevermid, they haven't updated yet. But I'm sicked to find out when!!!

Guest shiawasebeam

Dang it. I live in Australia and they don't come here...

I wanna audition for avex T____T

Guest cannivalism

Gahh, i'm excited to know when they are going to start~

I just hope it is when I return to the states T_T;

Guest Kira379

Yay! I'm so excited for this! I learned about Avex's 2008 Star Search in January, so too late. But now I'm going to be working harder then ever ^^

Guest Rei_Asuka

to be qualified to audition... you need to actually know the language right?? D:

Or am i wrong? o_O

Guest Hello! Project

to be qualified to audition... you need to actually know the language right?? D:

Or am i wrong? o_O

You don't have to speak Japanese, atleast thats how it was last year for star search auditionees or ers... but for the avex global audition it didn't hurt to have some basic communication skills. My recommendation is know enough Japanese to sing a Japanese song. But don't worry about it if you arent going to sing one.

Archived