[Variety] X-Man X맨

Guest amydien

Guest Tekashi

BIG THANKS!!!! For those who are taking their time and reuploading X-man. Big hugs for you guys! :)

It was my 1st korean variety :x

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest So_Slappy

Does anyone know if all the available subs are the same ones listed on the soft subs post on the first page or if additional subs have become available since that post was made? Is there an up-to-date subs list?
Thanks.

Guest nevermindlor

there are no up to date subs list anymore since it most probably been abandon and most translator has move on to subs those latest comedy show ..so whatever you find here is all of it

Guest So_Slappy

there are no up to date subs list anymore since it most probably been abandon and most translator has move on to subs those latest comedy show ..so whatever you find here is all of it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest MintsFlavour

@nevermindlor . thanks for all the hardwork uploading :) . can you checked on episode 97 part 1 , i have problem downloading that part only, everything else's fine. thank you

@nevermindlor - you don't know how much you made me happy :D
I've been looking for the Germany world cup ^^
THANK YOU SO MUCH :D

Guest mizzat35

can someone upload it again in mediafire.. the previous link is dead...kindly appreciate who willing to upload it again..

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

Hello! I'm a Running Man fan, Running Man makes several references to X-man, it for that reason that I got curious to what is X-man. and I would really like to watch the show with Eng subs.
Can anyone give download links of X-man episodes (from episode 1 onwards, if possible) with Eng Subs?

Guest iamasone

Hi can anyone reupload all to mediafire again please? the previous links are all dead... thanks very much

Guest MintsFlavour

@nevermindlor . your media link seems to be unreachable, i believe that account is suspended. would you please kindly re-upload again if you have the time. :) . i managed to download to ep 106 T__T. looking for 107 - end.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived