[Variety] X-Man X맨

Guest amydien

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw, email address is koyforever@yahoo.com. i would really appreciate if if you you send an invite. thanks again :)
iamasone or RORadu17 can you please send me an invitation to join http://www.asiatorrents.me? as i tried to register it says invite only since they already have a lot of members. can you guys invite me please? i'd really love to download the xman show.. thank you very much :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yhanphan

Hi,I just found out E28,E94 and E95 from the provided torrent is hard-subbed.
I thought all of them are RAW files, which of those I want to collect.
Does anyone knows whichever EPs that is subbed in this torrent?
I really appreciate if someone tell me so that I do not need to download every single file and check for it.
(Moreover as the subbing is no complete,it is hard to confirm whether they are RAW/subbed T_T)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest panpan101

Hello, can anyone give me an invite for asiatorrents? my email is jwcss@yahoo.com
I will seed everything i download, i promise!

Guest babeel0vee

I was wondering if there are any subs available for download  for Episodes 1-27, Episodes 33-48 and Episodes 51-56 ? They are missing from the torrent and i cant seem to find anywhere for the subs. :(

^ download at my site in my signature :)

NOTE: Again, not all episodes are subbed, especially the earlier episodes. Some old episodes are fully subbed and some episodes are partly subbed too. Fully subbed episodes around episode 89 until the last episode.

Guest ferryvalleri

Soopke

wrote:

»

Soopke

wrote:

»

^ download at my site in my signature

:)

<br />

<br />

NOTE: Again, not all episodes are subbed, especially the earlier episodes. Some old episodes are fully subbed and some episodes are partly subbed too. Fully subbed episodes around episode 89 until the last episode.

Bro, I couldn't open your website (randombaka.com) btw i have to login....

would u mind gimme know how to register in it

:D

i've already download 3 or 4 files from it

i just need around 4 more dude

i hope u gimme know how to register

email me pliz

(myungdae@rocketmail.com) gamsahamnida

Guest luckyboys

Soopke said: ^ download at my site in my signature :)

Archived