少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest foreverornever

i uploaded my fancams and pictures from hollywood bowl and decided to share with all you soshi lovers. enjoy ^^ you can tell who i'm biased towards haha.

Pictures

042.png

043.png

094.png

096.png

099.png

150.png

151.png

155.png

156.png

163.png

165.png

168.png

169.png

170.png

174.png

175.png

Fancams

Taeyeon and Lee Juk -

Jessica and Lena Park -

Girl's Generation -

Himnae! -

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lishathestain

Yes these award terms are bit confusing to translate lol.

Anyways yes Daesang > Bonsang.

The Song of the Year award I mentioned is the Daesang. Its exact name is "Digital Single Daesang" and this is the Daesang Gee should win. It was won by Jewelry last year.

There is the other Daesaang which is the "Disk Daesang" - this is the album award and it was won by DBSK last year.

If SNSD release full album this year, they will be considered under the "Disk Daesang" instead of the othe one. Of course girls might win this album award but it's more difficult, as male artists with higher selling albums will probably come out.

ah ic ic. ok now that i realized that there ought to be male artists coming out with full album later this year i think mini albums for this year would be a wise decision.

i mean even SuJu's Sorry Sorry > Gee in album sales right? so darn. it is hard for girl groups to win Disk Daesang huh :(

so yea i'm practically rooting for mini albums now haha. i think there's nothing wrong with that anyway, esp in this kind of economy -_-.

Guest XiahxTiffany

first off congrats to SNSD SECOND THREAD!!! WOOOOTT :)

and second off i finaly watched SNSD Horror Film

when i saw Yuri spazzing out i was like omg if this is real im going to cry

but then later on i found out its not lol :)

gosh cant wait for next episode!!! (i just watched the first one)

Guest crazyfrog

the mic messing up actually when she sing soft the mic seems like messing up but when she sang hard the mic work ok

just like what happened to some snsd gals they have to sing hard so their voice could be out from the mic

oh yeah, i thought of that at first also, but wasn't too sure siince her higher notes were so awesome. XD

I know they're known for their cutesy pure image, but i hope their comeback is more sexier. They can pull it off really well I reckon, from what I've seen from dance shows and such.

Grats on 2nd thread too!

i'm sure they'll be going 'sexy' eventually... but i'm hoping it will be a more 'sensual' sort of sexy rather than, for a lack of better words, 'trampy' kind, if you know what i mean... XD but at this stage, i don't think they have the maturity yet to pull off sensual completely...

Is it only me or does anyone feel like coming back in June might be too soon ? I know it's a rumor but still, I wouldn't like it if it were true. They stopped promoting like only at the end of March and the Gee virus is still spreading everywhere. It isn't dying yet lol In my opinion, I think it's better to wait a few months more until it calms down somehow, because I feel like people are still not over Gee yet. If ever, I would hope they would release a 2nd album on their 2nd anniversary !

i also fill like it's a little soon. i mean, june's only like 2 months away! as much as if love to hear new songs from the girls, i feel like releasing in August/September is probably more ideal. but i guess SM doesn't want to wait for the 'Gee' fever to die down, and want to cash in on their popularity...

wow we're talking about awards already? XD i'm not really worried. i'm sure the girls will win something. and honestly, after the dry spell last year, i'll be happy to see them win anything and everything. XD

Guest Spicy_Noodles

WOOT! Second thread! :lol:

I can't wait til the first post is edited. B)

The Daesung thingy sure is confusing but I'm sure they won't stop promotions for a award.

But the rules stink; Gee is epic and I think its craze will last for the whole year! -_-

We just have to be thankful for gee because it made SNSD so much more well-known!

It's already May so I don't really think they'll release an album in June. I agree, it's a little too rushed.

Rofl why are people talking about Daesangs already it isn't even October yet. I'm still hoping for something to drop on 090909. Just because it's like a once in a lifetime thing and if possible I would want SM to take advantage of the date. Awards or not, SNSD is a top group and I like them with or without all the glory. As for their image, I think it's going to be something more hip this time around just because of their current hairstyle/color changes. Sooyoung switched back to brown, Taeyeon's hair is a lot lighter now, and Hyoyeon's recent hair cut kind of reminds me of something more youthful. I don't know despite whatever "concept/image" SM gives their next album, they'll be sonyuhs at heart regardless, an image/concept is just for show, it's how they present themselves to the public that really lures people in imo.

The rumor about a June release is going kind of strong right now in Korea, but I'm still doubtful just like the other 10 rumors about Gee releasing in 08. I think June would be a good date to release something, nothing big though, and then a full album release on 090909.

Only issue I'm worried about is that even though the Daesangs are reputable ... it is going to be on MNET (MKMF/GDA) and we know that SM and MNET are still shaky. Disk Daesungs are tricky but it would be nice for them to win, but it's not everything so don't fret everyone. I just hope they get a chance to perform at the year end festivals like they wanted to last year instead of watching everything through their TV at home.

Guest Platinum

^^you guys its DAESANG, not daesung (that's the guy from bigbang)

i think theyll do well @ the end of the year awards. since gee was a big hit, and if they can follow it later in the year with another hit, for sure~

^^ Dang hahahaha I was going to save some spots so that I could make sure the profiles fit perfectly T-T.

I was told to do this. I love SNSD. Saved.

I can't seem to save a single post T-T fail.

This is like fail to the max.

work now, please.

SNSD rocks my world.

Kim Taeyeon, Jung Sooyeon, Lee Sunkyu, Hwang Tiffany, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, Seo Juhyun.

puahahhahaa.... SOY you are too funny! oh yeah! keep it going!!!! SNSD FIGHTING!!!!!!

gosh i seriously am sad that they went home, well, hoping for the girls to return! if not....then someday~

Guest XiahxTiffany

they probably will come back to LA soon :)

o and do u guys think the girls will win end of the year awards?

im really hoping they win a daesang or something

now that people are mentioning it

Guest &anita_*

Haha already talking about Daesangs eh?..SONE's are on top of everything ;) but i agree with Silis and Lisha..i'd rather them win Song of the year or something else than release a full album and not have Gee be nominated..like say whaat. But wow, June is a bit too near..it's like in one month o.o but maybe its SM's strategy..instead of waiting for Gee to die down they probably want to release another to keep the momentum going you know?

Anyways, i think girl's can pull off sexy concept well..but i don't think SM will go that path..you know how it is. But i think it'd be hot if they came out with like a gangsta concept ROFL~ Maybe have some rapping and gangster clothing lol!

Okay, enough about that ._. Thanks for sharing those pics foreverornever and shortyyy! ahh they all are so prettty <3 and thanks for sharing fancams!

Guest Lishathestain

rofl yea we're too excited & we talked about GDA already :P

on another note.. i miss Yoona :(

1242047531ec9ca4ec9584.jpg

Yes these award terms are bit confusing to translate lol.

Anyways yes Daesang > Bonsang.

The Song of the Year award I mentioned is the Daesang. Its exact name is "Digital Single Daesang" and this is the Daesang Gee should win. It was won by Jewelry last year.

There is the other Daesaang which is the "Disk Daesang" - this is the album award and it was won by DBSK last year.

If SNSD release full album this year, they will be considered under the "Disk Daesang" instead of the othe one. Of course girls might win this album award but it's more difficult, as male artists with higher selling albums will probably come out.

thanks for the explanation ^^

i doubt girlgrouo could win the DISK Daesang so soshi could be winning for the Digital Daesang one

but i really hope the next mini album and full album will be a blast

i uploaded my fancams and pictures from hollywood bowl and decided to share with all you soshi lovers. enjoy ^^ you can tell who i'm biased towards haha.

Pictures

Fancams

Taeyeon and Lee Juk -

Jessica and Lena Park -

Girl's Generation -

Himnae! -

sorry to cut your post

hahaha bias to jessica i see XD

thanks for fancams ^^

ah ic ic. ok now that i realized that there ought to be male artists coming out with full album later this year i think mini albums for this year would be a wise decision.

i mean even SuJu's Sorry Sorry > Gee in album sales right? so darn. it is hard for girl groups to win Disk Daesang huh :(

so yea i'm practically rooting for mini albums now haha. i think there's nothing wrong with that anyway, esp in this kind of economy -_-.

yah true i think mini album for now and full album for end of the year

i just hope SM gonna give them good songs later

soshi has a stable popularity since their debut they're not losing for others and it is going waaaaaaaay up after Gee

^^you guys its DAESANG, not daesung (that's the guy from bigbang)

i think theyll do well @ the end of the year awards. since gee was a big hit, and if they can follow it later in the year with another hit, for sure~

i hope they can ^^ SM should just prepare veyr very Good songs kekeke

Haha already talking about Daesangs eh?..SONE's are on top of everything ;) but i agree with Silis and Lisha..i'd rather them win Song of the year or something else than release a full album and not have Gee be nominated..like say whaat. But wow, June is a bit too near..it's like in one month o.o but maybe its SM's strategy..instead of waiting for Gee to die down they probably want to release another to keep the momentum going you know?

Anyways, i think girl's can pull off sexy concept well..but i don't think SM will go that path..you know how it is. But i think it'd be hot if they came out with like a gangsta concept ROFL~ Maybe have some rapping and gangster clothing lol!

Okay, enough about that ._. Thanks for sharing those pics foreverornever and shortyyy! ahh they all are so prettty <3 and thanks for sharing fancams!

i want them to win Artists of The Year lol

but any daesang or award would do

bout MKMF/GDA/SEOUL Award from all i prefer SNSD to win something at GDA

hahaha SM will do the change slowly just like they always did slowly but sure

not forcing underage to do sexy stuff, since maknae still too innocent T_T

but they should change taeyeon's hair coz her hair right now make her look like a total lil girl @_@

Fancam Of Jessica and lil bit Taeyeon

c. KiYOREE

i think that before this one

Taeyeon and Sica comming back to hotel

c. candyl2454

lol the different only the smile XD

1st fancam sica with her cool smile and 2nd fancam Taeyeon with her dorky smile LOL XD

ah well TaengSic XD

Guest Lishathestain

Sponsored glasses.

116b1f1c4a0a527c7a8d11.gif

126b1f1c4a0a527c78f69a.gif

136b1f1c4a0a527c79cfdd.gif

136b1f1c4a0a527d7bd9c3.gif

HB.

9a7c4f08.jpg

LOL

hbkmf09053.jpg

c;astagged&aznxfantasy&변탱@sosiz.

LOL yea i had to credit your photobucket account instead of ur soompi id cuz i totally forgot where i got it from. i was like in "ooh snsd save. save. save. save" mode and didn't pay attention to the uploader :sweatingbullets:

V

Archived