少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naurz

^^^ dont start a rumor but thankyou for sharing

wow fany look soo skinny and im glad she was able to spend time with family and friends

Credit to TNS Media:

Nationwide:

3. 일요일이좋다1부 (Good Sunday Part 1) – FO- SBS 24.4%

4. 개그콘서트 (Gag Concert) – KBS2 22.1 %

5. 해피선데이 (Happy Sunday) – QM, 1N2D – KBS2 17.2 %

11. 1박2일(재) (1N2D Re-run) – KBS2 10.7 %

16. 퀴즈육감대결 (Sixth Sense Battle Quiz) – SBS 9.6 %

일요일이좋다2부 (Good Sunday part 2) – Miss Gold – SBS Below TOP 20 <8.9 %

일요일일요일밤에2부 (Sunday Sunday Night Part 2) – Horror factory, WGM – MBC Below TOP 20 <8.9 %

Seoul:

3. 일요일이좋다1부 (Good Sunday Part 1) – FO- SBS 26.6%

4. 개그콘서트 (Gag Concert) – KBS2 23.3 %

6. 해피선데이 (Happy Sunday) – QM, 1N2D – KBS2 17.1 %

11. 퀴즈육감대결 (Sixth Sense Battle Quiz) – SBS 11.8 %

12. 1박2일(재) (1N2D Re-run) – KBS2 10.6 %

16. 일요일이좋다2부 (Good Sunday part 2) – Miss Gold – SBS 9.3 %

일요일일요일밤에2부 (Sunday Sunday Night Part 2) – Horror factory, WGM – MBC Below TOP 20 <9.0 %

horror factory ratings

Credit to AGB Nielsen Version.

Nationwide:

3. 개그콘서트 (Gag Concert) – KBS2 20.5 %

4. 일요일이좋다1부 (Good Sunday Part 1) – FO- SBS 20.4%

6. 해피선데이 (Happy Sunday) – QM, 1N2D – KBS2 15.3 %

13. 1박2일(재) (1N2D Re-run) – KBS2 9.7 %

일요일이좋다2부 (Good Sunday part 2) – Miss Gold – SBS Below TOP 20 <8.7 %

일요일일요일밤에2부 (Sunday Sunday Night Part 2) – Horror factory, WGM – MBC Below TOP 20 <8.7 %

Seoul:

3. 일요일이좋다1부 (Good Sunday Part 1) – FO- SBS 22.2 %

4. 개그콘서트 (Gag Concert) – KBS2 22.1 %

6. 해피선데이 (Happy Sunday) – QM, 1N2D – KBS2 15.8 %

12. 1박2일(재) (1N2D Re-run) – KBS2 10.2 %

18. 일요일이좋다2부 (Good Sunday part 2) – Miss Gold – SBS 9.1 %

일요일이좋다2부 (Good Sunday part 2) – Miss Gold – SBS Below TOP 20 <8.9 %

일요일일요일밤에2부 (Sunday Sunday Night Part 2) – Horror factory, WGM – MBC Below TOP 20 <8.9 %

일요일일요일밤에1부 (Sunday Sunday Night Part 1) – Quiz Prince – MBC 3.1 % (TNS Nationwide)

일요일일요일밤에2부 (Sunday Sunday Night Part 2) – Horror Factory, WGM – MBC 6.7 % (TNS Nationwide)

Source: newsen

Guest mossy

TaeYeon duet ‘A Goose’s Dream’ with Lee Jeok causes topic amongst netizens

A video of So Nyeo Shi Dae TaeYeon singing a duet ‘A Goose’s Dream’ with singer Lee Jeok has become a topic amongst netizens.

The 2 were at LA Hollywood Bowl on 9th May where they sang the duet. And the fanvideos of the performances were uploaded online.

The song is a remake of the original ‘A Goose’s Dream’ by singer In Sooni in 1997 , but with a different feel than the original version.

Fans’ responses to the video, “TaeYeon is really something. Even her high pitches are so natural and great”, “This is a very touching scene of a senior and junior singer singing together” etc.

Netizens love So Nyeo Shi Dae Jessica and Park Jung Hyun’s rendition of ‘You Raise Me Up’

The duet ‘You Raise Me Up’ sang by So Nyeo Shi Dae Jessica and Lena Park (Park Jung Hyun) during the Korea Music Festival at Hollywood Bowl on 9th May has become the topic amongst netizens.

After the performance, Park Jung Hyun and Jessica said, “It was fun”, “Really fun and interesting”. This is the first time the 2 sang together.

Other than Jessica, other members like Tiffany and Sunny had performed with Lena Park before. For instance, Sunny performed with Lena Park on ‘The Starry Night’ during a radio show on MBS in 2007.

Meanwhile, netizens’ responses to this stage area also overwhelming and positive.

cr:sookyeong

Guest pp.paeng

OMG !!! Congratulation for the 2nd thread !!!!

Thank you for all sharing here and all good memorize ^^

I saw these pictures of tiffany and her friends??? maybe boyfriend?

http://i39.tinypic.com/2j3l69w.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2a80ttt.jpg

thanks for sharing those pics

fany seems to have a good time there with her friends^^

im glad to see it

she indeed so close with that guy hahaha i think they're very good friends since high school^^

^^^ dont start a rumor but thankyou for sharing

wow fany look soo skinny and im glad she was able to spend time with family and friends

lol i think that person not trying to spread/start a rumor XD

if pictures like that it could be 2 possibilities hahaha

im ok if she has bf and if not it's good too ^^

she's a girl who also need someone in her (private) life XD

anyway i read this fan acc bout some snsd gals from HB thread

My sisters and I went shopping at the Downtown mall and Sunny, Yuri, and another girl was there. I don't realy follow them but Yuri was in Victoria Secrets and I was behind her at the counter. Didn't want to bother her because didn't look like she wanted to be bothered. I didn't want to look crazy. ahahhaha. My sister was buying a purse in Macy's and when she went to pay, she saw Sunny, Yuri, and the other 2 at the coach purse counter..my sister said hi to them and they said hi back but she didn't want to look like a crazy fan too so she left them in peace. kekekee. We also saw them at the hotel......

c. didibabez1

i wonder if taeng went there again XD

Guest cantthinkofaname

oh? second thread :D

congrats on 2nd thread guys~

let's make it to the third as well :)

Guest omfgsnsd

Im not trying to start any rumors, but those pictures look like something boyfriends/girlfriends would do. Im just stating the obvious. :) anyways Fany looks good and so does her guy friend

Guest sAxy

Well, I've never posted on Soompi before.. but it seems that this would be a good time to do so, seeing as there is a new thread for my favourite K-pop group, 소녀시대. The other thread was so intimidating haha, I was too scared to post in it.

Anyways, congrats on the group reaching the required posts to make a new thread, and it's very interesting to see that it might be the last thread possible to do that and be allowed a new one :)

The Korea Music Festival at the Hollywood Bowl was simply amazing, and I had a great time. As well as seeing the girls perform in person, it was very nice to see them walking around, being themselves (or at least trying to, despite the masses of fans around). It was an amazing experience, and I do truly hope that they can come back again next year.

Well that's it for me for now~ Hope I can stay active in this thread~~

Guest yOOb

Fany's friends are sooooooooooooooo lucky lol!!

thanks for all the fan vids and pics. i'm enjoying all of them. can't believe HB is over already. can't wait for their comeback.

Guest zahieyjunki

News thread already??

Surprised but yah haha CONGRATZZZ!!!

Let's make this new thread more merrier!!!

I just have to lurk sometimes at 1st thread!! So many memories I've posted there!!

Soy, can u please add the link for the 1st thread?? and can't wait for the new updates new profile!!!

I've thought to share some pics from the 1st thread but seems the thread is locked!!

Guest sAxy

News thread already??

Surprised but yah haha CONGRATZZZ!!!

Let's make this new thread more merrier!!!

I just have to lurk sometimes at 1st thread!! So many memories I've posted there!!

Soy, can u please add the link for the 1st thread?? and can't wait for the new updates new profile!!!

I've thought to share some pics from the 1st thread but seems the thread is locked!!

From what I can see anyways, Soy's first post *does* have a link to the original thread.

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ really?? I don't notice that! hehe thnx~

btw, where's everybody??

Wanna have some pillow fight with the girls?

10.5.09 Horror Movie Factory - Pillow Fight Taeyeon & Sunny

credits : DKBDK @ YT

ROFL Sooyoung! She the empire for the game!! and something's going on between SunYeon height!! Maybe their height is just same so fair for both of them!! haha~

Both was just like pissed everytime they're hit by the pillow!

Taeng hits hard!!

Guest shadow_zien

I don't usually post but... woot! second thread already! :lol:

watched some fancams of the girls' performance on HB and I think Taeyeon and Jessica unnie did a GREAT job

it's a shame that their mics aren't 100% functional during SNSD's group performance :(

I want to meet all the unnies in person too!!! *sobs*

Guest Lilazinprincess

Yay for the new thread! Let's make this one more crowded than ever with stuff from the girls!

Guest duckbutt'

Congrats to new thread. ^^

Hahaha. Sunny and Taeyeon's Pillow fight was

hilarious. They're both so cute.

Yay for SunTae! <333

Guest crazyfrog

omg!! NEW THREAD!!!! i was really hoping that we'd start the thread when HB was on, but i guess this is close enought!!

i loved the HB perfs!! i think Taeyeon sang well, but her low notes were a little... soft? Jess's duet with Lena Park was also very good! but i think Jess was a little outmatched there... XD but still, good job!

yeah the mikes were quite horrible during the group perfs, but still, it was AWESOME to see the pink balloons waving around.

thanks for sharing the fancams as well guys!! =D

Guest pp.paeng

I would like to ask everyone here even though it's a little too late.

For GEE mini album, I really got attack by the photoes inside.

So i try to find out who is the photographer and his/her product also.

I really have no idea where to find it out .. I please everyone's help !!!!

Guest chungmah.

Congratulations on the new thread!

The girls are coming back with an album in the second half of the year right?

I think there are rumors about a mini album coming out in June/July o_o;

But most of us are hoping for a full second album :P

Archived