少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was so cute... haha at LAX ... Yuri and Sooyoung playing with the yoyo Soshified got Yuri:

2501306.gif

Kids will be kids .. haha Sooyoung is a total bully taking the yoyo from Yul though. Also apparently a SSF member spotted Taeyeon even using the knit kit thing we got her haha which is really cute. SNSD is pretty entertaining at times ^^

Guest zane87

Pictures taken by fans during their filming of Horror Film Factory/Horror Movie Factory

a3047461cc299860ebf8f80.jpg

7bfdbccd8cc3923401e9280.jpg

bc702a2b11460f1c5343c10.jpg

cc05a3304e7b2b8c5edf0e0.jpg

cr; yazi8664419@baidu & alliance@ssf

Err.... Horror making during daytime....lolz =.=a

And I spotted Fany with the similar clothes of the "Hobo Fany" B)

Guest sAxy

Hehe, the yo-yo gif is so cute. Doesn't look like Yul knows how to use it though.. or maybe I just can't see it very clearly heh. Regardless I'm so glad that they're already using so many of Soshified's gifts :).

And to reply to something that another poster said, I honestly hope that SNSD keeps their cute image.. for as long as possible. It's what drew me to them, and set them apart from the many more "sexy" image groups that were out around the same time... and it's one of the reasons why I love them so much~

I'll post my Hollywood Bowl pics/cams when I get back home.. and managed to get everything uploaded and tagged. Unfortunately my screaming probably ruined half the cams... but hey, that makes them more fun, right? ^_^

<3 The Power of 9

<3 소녀시대

woot grtz on the second thread.... reading and watching fan cam fill me with happiness.. i dont mine them coming out with another mini album ^^ as long as i can hear them sing i'm happy... and i agree with what sAxy say about SNSD cute image... SNSD JJANG!!

Guest baby_bo

can't miss this..

congratulations on your 2nd thread!

snsd jjang!

i love all the fancams, fan accounts on this year's hollywood bowl.. it showed how nice and polite our girls are..

and i'm glad tiffany were able to spend time with her friends :)

Guest snail.

Is it only me or does anyone feel like coming back in June might be too soon ? I know it's a rumor but still, I wouldn't like it if it were true. They stopped promoting like only at the end of March and the Gee virus is still spreading everywhere. It isn't dying yet lol In my opinion, I think it's better to wait a few months more until it calms down somehow, because I feel like people are still not over Gee yet. If ever, I would hope they would release a 2nd album on their 2nd anniversary !

Guest bendan

oh wow, 2nd thread! yay congrats! :D

@yunholovesme ; the diary is so pretttttyyyy ;O

@lilazinprincess ; i agree.. when i was watching the hollywood bowl perf and saw seohyun sing yoona's part, i was like aw man where's yoona.

Guest silis7noy

Indeed there were quite a few rumours about June mini album. Even that mysterious guy(the one who leaked the 5 sec Gee clip last year) posted that SNSD's activity will overlap with Shinee who starts activity in a week. It's not surprising though because continuous release of minis/singles has been the strategy for top idols in kpop.

If June is true then there is likely to be another album at end of year. If so, some fans are hoping it's not a full album. That's because unless the rules change Gee won't be nominated for Golden Disk Song of the Year award if SNSD has released a full album.

Guest silis7noy

Is it only me or does anyone feel like coming back in June might be too soon ? I know it's a rumor but still, I wouldn't like it if it were true. They stopped promoting like only at the end of March and the Gee virus is still spreading everywhere. It isn't dying yet lol In my opinion, I think it's better to wait a few months more until it calms down somehow, because I feel like people are still not over Gee yet. If ever, I would hope they would release a 2nd album on their 2nd anniversary !

Yeah Gee fever still not dead LOL.

This is the TV airplay chart from last week. It counts the number of times song was played/performed/covered/parodied on national TV. Most of the songs on the chart are drama OST songs for obvious reasons.

airplay.jpg

Guest Lishathestain

Indeed there were quite a few rumours about June mini album. Even that mysterious guy(the one who leaked the 5 sec Gee clip last year) posted that SNSD's activity will overlap with Shinee who starts activity in a week. It's not surprising though because continuous release of minis/singles has been the strategy for top idols in kpop.

If June is true then there is likely to be another album at end of year. If so, some fans are hoping it's not a full album. That's because unless the rules change Gee won't be nominated for Golden Disk Song of the Year award if SNSD has released a full album.

whoa i never knew about Golden Disk rules lol. that's interesting.. but if they released a full album, they could be nominated for Daesang instead of BonSang right?

and isn't Daesang > Bonsang in a way?

Guest snail.

Yeah Yoona said in an interview that they'd be active again along with Shinee but I don't know how accurate the girls usually are and not to forget about possible last minute changes like last year's. I really don't know. But I just feel that everything is going on too fast.

If it's the trend nowadays for idols, then I guess it's inevitable.

And it'll be an abomination if Gee wasn't nominated for Song of the Year because of a full album release lol that would be just ... terrible considering how huge and popular the song is.

But honestly, what a waste. They recorded over 25 songs during their break and simply returned with a mini. Share the goodies, Soshi !

Guest silis7noy

whoa i never knew about Golden Disk rules lol. that's interesting.. but if they released a full album, they could be nominated for Daesang instead of BonSang right?

and isn't Daesang > Bonsang in a way?

Yes these award terms are bit confusing to translate lol.

Anyways yes Daesang > Bonsang.

The Song of the Year award I mentioned is the Daesang. Its exact name is "Digital Single Daesang" and this is the Daesang Gee should win. It was won by Jewelry last year.

There is the other Daesaang which is the "Disk Daesang" - this is the album award and it was won by DBSK last year.

If SNSD release full album this year, they will be considered under the "Disk Daesang" instead of the othe one. Of course girls might win this album award but it's more difficult, as male artists with higher selling albums will probably come out.

Guest Shortyyy126

here's the rest of my fail pictures. ^^

i tend to always get pictures of the girls at the wrong moments. lol.

but some of them are pretty funny i reckon.

anyway, i def. need a new camera the next time the girls come.

vintw3.png

2nv5nxu.png

1z3mb1f.png

2w6tawj.png

2iiinus.png

28atfzb.png

ndamjc.png

2rr5bvk.png

icr8lt.png

nv7csn.png

kbufso.png

2re6waw.png