Tr ---- [ *i N T O T H E B L U E* ]

xiaholic.

Banners // pick up. hye091 & smil33

[ *I N T O T H E B L U E* ]

Ok so i'm sorry that i ditched my other thread o-o...but srsly, i lost my CS3 because i uninstalled it by accident xD i thought it was a different Adobe Program (Premiere CS3) lol...so here i am again and I've gotten back my Cs3 =)

Whoops forgot rules xP

1. HQ pics please
2. 1 person in a banner.
3. No groups pics ( no can do lol i suck :D)
4. credit me!
5. please use...for like one day at least >.>

2v8gvau.jpg

[ F O R M ]

[font="Arial"][b]

Text:

Sub-text:

Colors:

Size:

Pictures:[/b][/font]

Guest Miss.Understood

Your example is gorgeous. I love the banner in your signature & your avatar. <3 I'll be stalking for amazing results. =) Good luck with this TR.

Hello Silent.Reverie! ^_^ I'm Emily & Wow Wee! Your Banners Are Absolutely AMAZING, GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL! :D I Love Love LOVEEE Your Blending & The Colours!

Sorry But Hope You Don't Mind Me Requesting Two Banners Please? >__< Sorry For Being So Greedy But You Don't Have To Do Two For Me If You Don't Want To But Just Can't Help Myself Your Banners Are WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW! ;)

Text: Cutie Minji ♥ (With A Heart Symbol If You Can Do It)

Sub-text: N/A

Colors: Bright Colours Please

Size: 300 x 100 Please

Pictures: [1] [2]

Text: Sexy CL ♥ (With A Heart Symbol If You Can Do It)

Sub-text: N/A

Colors: Bright Colours Please

Size: 300 x 100 Please

Pictures: [1] [2]

I Prefer You To Pick The First Pictures To Do For The Banners Please! :D But If You Can't Work On Those Pictures Then It's Ok! :D THANK YOUUUUUUUUU! ^_^ P.S Sorry But What Is Your Name? Also Just Need To Say Keep Up The Good Work! Your AMAZINGGGG! :P

Ah yes you did ditch you other TR. I was waiting to see when you would update haha.

Glad you're back ^^ The banner is gorgeous...so glowy & Jessica Alba is pretty.

Lookin forward to some results =]

Guest smil33

OHMYGOD ITS YOUUUU. i love that banenr in the example ;D i love all the colors and how it all flows nicely (: I have a really puny gallery of Yunho Pictures but i hope these will do x: Im a big fan of you graphics ;D and if i get rejected it'skay, ill just stalk ;D

Text: checkmate

Sub-text:

Colors: greeeeen, blue or orange!

Size: any size is good for me (:

Pictures: youyouyouknow : D

- irene

Guest hye091

Hello, my name is clara. How do i address you? :P OMG! Your examples are awesome, the colourings! :w00t::w00t:

I would like to request for a banner, please..

brb to edit!

Text: Jung Yunho

Sub-text:

Colors: colours that suits the picture

Size: 400x100, 300x100

Pictures: 01 02 03 04 05

Is it okay if you make 2 banners of the same design with different size cos i would like to use it at onetvxq forums too. If not, its okay, you can just do 300x100 one :)

Thanks in advance! :)

oh my gosh..

i need to request because I know you're jjang.

BRB

Text: Lee Min Ho

Sub-text: miyachan11 l♥ves

Colors: summer and refreshing colors

Size: 400 x 150

Pictures: 1 2 3

Note:

- Please make it less than or equal to 40KB

- subtext first. So the whole text will be miyachan11 l♥ves Lee Min Ho

Text: Kim Bum

Sub-text: miyachan11 l♥ves

Colors: summer and refreshing colors

Size: 400 x 150

Pictures: 1 2 3

Note:

- Please make it less than or equal to 125 KB

- subtext first. So the whole text will be miyachan11 l♥ves Kim Bum

Thank you so much in advance ^^

EMiiZ. - hi there! I'm maiv lol you can call me Maiv. Uhm i only did ur first banner...sorry hehe...i'm being lazy ._. so i hope you don't mind lol. CL wasn't working with me T.T lol uhm her pics weren't inspiring o-o haha so I did cute minji tho so i hope you like it :)

oh yeah colors = outrageous o.O

24xhxkk.gif

as much as i would love to give replies...i'm too tired hehe...i'll reply next time :) so thanks to those who requested and commented. I love you all!!

//.Maiv

Guest shya

first! hahahs hello hello, gosh i think we talked before! like really cause your name is familiar! anyhoos, im shya! nice to meet you (again)! hahas
:D

love love love the banner in your example! TOTALLYYY INTO THE BLUUUECRAZE HUH! so i guess i'll be expecting moar gorgeous blue-y banners in your next update! love your colouring, cause its really bold and striking! shall be stalking around! [;

EMiiZ. - hi there! I'm maiv lol you can call me Maiv. Uhm i only did ur first banner...sorry hehe...i'm being lazy ._. so i hope you don't mind lol. CL wasn't working with me T.T lol uhm her pics weren't inspiring o-o haha so I did cute minji tho so i hope you like it :)

oh yeah colors = outrageous o.O

Hey Maiv! ^_^

Oh No Worries! It's Kinda My Fault For Requesting Two But One Banner Is Fine For Me & I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE COLOUR You Did For Minji! ^_^ Thank You Sooo Much! :D x

smil33 - i like the outcome of yours :) idk why lol but i hope you like it. Please don't hotlink.

yunhofr34.gif

hye091 - Hi clara, uhm here's your yunho banner. lol i'm sorry about the colors...i didn't mean for it to turn out pink T.T I'll PM you you're second banner when i get it finished lol. It'll be better i promise. Don't Hotlink please

iohtku6.gif

Guest hye091

hye091 - Hi clara, uhm here's your yunho banner. lol i'm sorry about the colors...i didn't mean for it to turn out pink T.T I'll PM you you're second banner when i get it finished lol. It'll be better i promise. Don't Hotlink please

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b120/azn..._69/iohtku6.gif

Hello thanks for doing my request :) , i love the colours very much though the picture seems to be big but its okay! :) Thanks for doing another banner for me and i will be waiting for it :)

Archived