Shinee's Minho Gets A Nosejob?

Guest sgtkixuraz

Guest koreanCHICA

doesn't surprise me.

no offense, but i think SM should worry about finding & nurturing talent instead of trying to get good looking people.

because honestly, talent is more impressive than looks. no matter how gorgeous you look, if you say you're a singer but can't sing.... well, haha.... you get my drift.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R~Ny Luv K-Pop

so weird..

i love minho old nose.. he looks so weird now with new nose..

cute minhoo gone T_T

but nice ^^

SM sure is TOO obssess with having his artists undergo surgery.

didn't he tell Oxford when he brought a bunch of the artist to the college that they're all natural pretty and don't undergo surgery?

i thought i read that a while back.

but i could be wrong.

anyways, he needs to get real...

i think that MinHo was perfect before.

there was nothing wrong his nose.

Guest mic_palm

Yes . . he did

i know 'cuz my sister live in Korea

her fav's Minho .. i think she's not lie

and you can see in those pics . .

i think he looks better

even i'm not agree with this surgery = = ;

he's perfect from the begin . .

i love whatever he is

and Minho doesn't decide by himself

'someone you know who' . . that's all ~

PS. sorry, i'm not good in ENG = = !!?

I'm sorry but his old nose looked good already... He didn't need that new nose... It's so pointing... Don't look good at all... I don't think LSM has a lot to do with this sort of thing... I think it's more of the indivisual decision as to getting surgery or not... It's sad that so many celebs are doing this just to fit in or to feel better about themselves...

Guest ColeG

Honestly looking at those pre-debut pictures and then looking at the other pictures.. it looks like he's had two nose jobs. =X

Guest c i e l`

I liked him better before, I thought he was darn cute but now...

His nose reminded me a bit of a pig's nose from these pictures o_o

Oh well...can't go back huh, plus if he's satisfied it's alright

Guest system_chaos

Seriously, someone should do this for Jaejoong. :)) Do a comparison and stuff with the same angles. :'D

I don't think the nose looks bad, and by now I actually don't care anymore if people undergo plastic surgery or not. :) I still like you, Minho yah. I've been through this with Jaejoong before. :)) But seriously, the nose was fine before? Wonder what the deal was?

Guest doremii*

I'd be surprised if he did. He's the last person in shinee that I'd expect to get plastic surgery lol

edit: more recent pics. Whatever he got must've been extremely minor because he looks the same. lol

12409417285.jpg

12409417287.jpg

1241013642.jpg

sure if he did...it's a little saddening..but people don't let it stop from loving and liking you idol...

and plus why so judgemental..lots of korean people/celebs do it...

Shinee FTW and Minho handsome either way!! Hwaiting!

Guest mshenrylau

UGH why is everyone getting plastic surgery, seriously :| And him of all people I like his features just the way they are >:-(

It's really really annoying, he had a nice nose before, I don't see why he would have needed a nose job.

Jeesh, it's so annoying -__-;. But I wish no one had pointed out either, I wouldn't have even noticed -__-;;

I don't get what's with netizens...they have no life. Is this what they do with their free time? (Wait..what free time?)

So what if he fixed up the tip of his nose? Who cares? Maybe someone @ SM suggested it or maybe he personally wanted it done.

Archived