2ne1 To Come With The Fire!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited.

I have my fingers crossed for them. ^^

They have so much pressure from so many people's high expectations. :3

Guest tvxq_timeless

woot~~ FIRE! that's pretty cool! i'm excited to watch the video and also to see them performing live. I bet they'll gonna do very well. 2NE1 is just talented and I know everyone will agree :D Fighting!

Guest bystander
YG says FIRE will be a "fast hip hop song with reggae form" - i am so totally anticipating it!

Reggae? That's certainly different from the other music that's been released lately.

Hopefully it's catchy enough for Korea to like it. I don't think they're used to hip hop reggae. ><

But we'll see.

Guest akirou

fast hip hop reggae huh? Definitely different from the kpop we're hearing OVER AND OVER again.

I'm really caught up on their debut now.

Guest maydx93

Um...I'm sure it'll be a hit....

but I'm just in shock that it's not written by GD.....but Teddy is really awesome too!

Guest chorus
;) I can presume that 2ne1 will become a hit especially to the young one's because of their songs and very colorful attire, they seems to be bubbly and cheerful group.

Guest sheart
btw some additional info (YG's translated msg taken from sookyeong.wordpress.com):

- the 2 MVs were filmed on the same set but will hv no duplicated scenes in them.

- their mini-album will be released around July, while their full album will be out around October

good to know they won't be taking the route of all of big bang's 'part 2' videos.

and we'll see about their release date. won't be surprised if there's a push back.

wasnt there news that 2ne1 would have an interesting/unique debut? it sounds like it'll just be a regular one..

Archived