Guest xjuicyy403

this is soooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting

may 1 is in 2 days YEAH BABY!

i definitely have faith in these girls

and they can make it biiiiig =)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yess!! can't wait :D:D i was waiting for smth after lollipOp & it looks like the wait is almost over...i just hope they don't suddenly postpone it

mini album w/ 10 tracks?? loll

Guest nightmare.

yay. finally a news about the girls debut. I can't wait for their debut. It will be a great debut. Haha.

Thanks for sharing the news

Guest bitter SOOweet

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait!

i'm sure they'll do well

theres way too many people anticipating them and with the help of teddy and coming from YG and already being with big bang once... they can't not do well......................

right? :D

yeah CL! can't wait to see the leader in action!

Guest green_vixen

gosh, so close! so close! only a few more days. ^^ i'm so excited and i like the sound of "Fire". i think that's wat they'll do!! 2NE1's gonna be like fire when they are finally out. TEDDY + Shaun + Aimee = GOLD!! seriously, when i found out Shaun and Aimee were back i was super excited. he totally killed it with Taeyang's choreography so i cannot wait to see wat they've come up with for the girls.

and Teddy!! OMFG TEDDY! my boy..he been gone too long, but it's great to hear he's doing his behind the scenes work with music and all. he really contributed some awesome music for Taeyang too so no doubt it's gonna be nothing but the best.

2NE1's really got it made with so many great people getting them prepared. i think the girls are strong enough to not need Big Bang's help. they already have a strong fan base to support them and i feel it's going to grow after they release their song. 2NE1 FIGHTING!!!

Guest hello_world409

Cannot wait! Love the song 'Lollipop'! So I think this song 'Fire' will be good. Cannot wait til the 6th, which is only 6 days away :w00t:

Guest elavip

oh there's a lott of may comebacks though haha, well, i'm certain the girls will stand out. FIRE ~ this'll be hot.

Guest zahieyjunki

Wait!! Does that mean that their debut is only come out with only digital singles??

Not with Mini or full album!! Don't understand!!

But so happy with their debut news!!

woot woot their teaser is come out tomorrow!

Can't wait for it~

2NE1 do your best~

Guest vip_gd
Wait!! Does that mean that their debut is only come out with only digital singles??

Not with Mini or full album!! Don't understand!!

i think it's coz they have to see the fans(and non fans) response first before releasing one

Archived