NEWS~ *North, East, West, South!

Guest oh!kura

I don't disagree with that. B)

I don't know though - Out of the two former members, I like Kusano better than Uchi. :vicx:

Uchi fans - don't stab me!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I don't hate Uchi and Kusano, but I wouldn't want them added back to NEWS. They could be a duo group or something hehe...from listening to their old albums their voices weren't standoutish enough to add them back.

Uchi should stick with acting and maybe Kusano could go solo =)

SIX! is a good number for NEWS <333

I don't disagree with that. B)

I don't know though - Out of the two former members, I like Kusano better than Uchi. :vicx:

Uchi fans - don't stab me!!

For me, I guess i like Uchi more better back then (i first like NEWS around May 2005) few months before what happen to Uchi. I guess it was the Shounen Club that made me like Uchi more but now they are equally like. As well as the other members, but my fave still gotta be Yamapi<3 and my second fave JEer is not even from NEWS xPP

Guest doubleeleven

so you must be chinese right?? it'z been CPOP (+ American music) all my life until 2002 when I started to watch anime/kdramas

actually I'm not a Chinese but that fandoom phase of mine was enough to drag me into studying Mandarin for three years already...and it really helped me a lot especially when digging NewS stuffs at baidu..lol!

oh..belated happy birthday Kusano... I actually don't mind if the two of them return.... but I am happy with the current NewS too..Let's see what Johnny will do...

Tegoshi's hair back to black...

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! His hair is back to black. I really liked his lighter brown color! That kid!

Kusano's personality is really cute, he's soo lively. Koyama kinda took his place after he left as the groups hype man! Uchi's personality is ...... not sure.

If they do come back...our little Shige won't get any singing parts =( He's been doing sooo well too!

Guest superfreakk

I've kind of come to a point where I'm indifferent about the whole thing. If they come back, sure that's great, but if they don't, I'll be watching their dramas and stuff, at the very least.

I NEVER REALLY LISTENED MUCH JPOP BEFORE. I WOULD LISTEN TO ARTISTS LIKE MATSU TAKAKO AND KODA KUMI WHEN THEIR SONG WAS PLAYING ON THE RADIO. BUT I'VE ALWAYS LIKED K-POP(DUH, THAT'S WHY AT SOOMPI), WAS THE USUAL H.O.T OBSESSED MIDDLE SCHOOLER BACK IN THE MID 90'S. GOD, I USED TO LIKE WORSHIP THEM(STILL DO) LMAO...I NEVER REALLY LIKED A BOYBAND AFTER H.O.T UNTIL NEWS. BUT HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT NEWS IS IS A DIFFERENT STORY :) IT'S ALL KIMURA TAKUYA. EVER SINCE I SAW HIM IN LOVE GENERATION IN 1998, I'VE BEEN A BIG FAN OF HIM. AND KIMURA TAKUYA BEING KIMUTAKU LED ME TO JOHNNYS WHICH LED TO YAMAPI WHICH LED ME TO NEWS :)

actually I'm not a Chinese but that fandoom phase of mine was enough to drag me into studying Mandarin for three years already...and it really helped me a lot especially when digging NewS stuffs at baidu..lol!

oh..belated happy birthday Kusano... I actually don't mind if the two of them return.... but I am happy with the current NewS too..Let's see what Johnny will do...

Tegoshi's hair back to black...

just wondering then what are you? well for me, I went on to studying Japanese because of them xPPP lol and i register to learn mandarin too this semester but i dodn't think i can handle mandarin and japanese >.<...but yeah learning jpanaese was so much fun....yeah there alot of good stuff @ baidu but it's so hard to read chinese i only know some and it's by watching dramas with chinese subtitles when i was young

Hahaha

I was reading over the replies about how they found NewS and such - and that reminded me of how I found out about JE.

I only got into JE recently - oh, yeah. I've had my share of fangirling of pop/rock artists and such, but I got into... ARASHI first, I think? Then KAT-TUN...then NewS.

Late, much??

:sweatingbullets:

And, yeah, superfreakk, Uchi is really kinda girly. I think Ryo-chan was paying him out about that at one point. Ngaaaaaw....

has anyone ordered from simply tofu? I'm tempted to buy a "don't knock new york" bag (from ProDai) or a Nobuta bag... i'm leaning towards the nobuta bag because it looks more sturdier...

for me it'll probably add up to $30 is that pricey?

http://simply-tofu.com/SimplyTOFU/nfoscomm...products_id=662

http://simply-tofu.com/SimplyTOFU/nfoscomm...products_id=664

I haven't actually bought online yet - sorry. >A<

But I can say that the Nobuta bag does look a bit more hardwearing... I'm a bit biased though; I'm a HUGE Nobuta fan, so anything that is fine with me. :D

Wel,, if you're uncertain, take a look at the reviews, and if anyone has promoted that site from other forums and stuff.

Sorry- I'm not much help. >< I'm waiting for my credit card - then I can join the online shoppers club. ^______^

has anyone ordered from simply tofu? I'm tempted to buy a "don't knock new york" bag (from ProDai) or a Nobuta bag... i'm leaning towards the nobuta bag because it looks more sturdier...

for me it'll probably add up to $30 is that pricey?

http://simply-tofu.com/SimplyTOFU/nfoscomm...products_id=662

http://simply-tofu.com/SimplyTOFU/nfoscomm...products_id=664

i know of few ppl that bought from that site and haven't heard complain abotu it yet...$30 isn't all that pricy...so if you really like it you should buy it, or i also read at soompi in the sruvey selling thread section that someone is taking orders for bags

Guest xandiee

It's funny how girls on trains don't recognize him though...XD

And I think Yamapi is manly hot. Have you seen his body, omfg snakdjnakjfhkajfs.

How can I have NOT seen his body.. lolol ♥

hello...i'm new in here...yoroshiku...

i became a NEWS fan after watching yamapi in prodai & nobuta and ryochan in ichi rittoru namida...(luv his acting sooo much)...2 month ago my friend gave me a bunch of NEWS clips and songs...and NEWS concert too, then i started to listen & watch...and....i'm in LOVE...

actually i'm a K-fans...after watching many K-dramas i used to like the soundtracks and Kpop...but after this acute in love...i became one of NEWS big fan...

my favourite member is...as you see my signature...RYOCHAN...he's just so kawaii, he's hard in the outside...speaking harsh sometimes, but i can see that he's gentle inside...and the fact that he does DOUBLE job in KANJANI 8 makes me adore him more and more...and this makes me in love with kanjani 8 too, they're so hilarious, creative, and have such a strong bond between them (although i love NEWS more)

my fave pairing...ryopi...they are so close, knowing each other since they were very juniors, and they don't have to show they closeness in public but we still can see their close relation behind the real show...

and this is what yamapi said in the introduction rap in tokyo dome concert...."When I realized, we had spent half of our lives together♪ That person's name is, Ryo-chan♪♪"

credit to ruri for translating...

Guest resa_massu

ahh the topic about Kusa and Uchi. that's always a touchy topic.

i mean it sucks they got suspended which got NEWS suspended as well.

i have to admit that NEWS is doing awesome as a 6 man group.

they havent been more popular then they have now.

i have come to terms and accepted that kusa and uchi wont be back.

but uchi will be in a drama soon and kusa is in uni, but we'll see.

johnny works in a really interesting way.

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Mr. Johnny shouldn't disappoint us again by bringing them back in NEWS

okay other than that.

I am excited to see Uchi in a new drama, isn't Ryo chan going to be in it too?? As Uchi's older brother? I liked their interaction in the beginning of "Ganbatte...." the title is too long I can't remember it haha!

If Kusano is a good dancer and singer, he should go solo. I do enjoy his dances! <333

don't get me wrong i love uchi and kusano but i don't want them back in NEWS for few "reasons"

1. i'm so used to 6-member news, i don't think i can get used to 8-member news now.

2. no more ryopi!! instead we get kusapi and ryouchi(both pairings i don't fancy much)

Guest superfreakk

Heh, I don't like Ryopi. Half the fic out there is crap and ruined it for me. Anyways, like I said, I don't mind if they go back to NEWS. :\

Huh, I always thought that Yamapi said that he spent half his life with Toma, not Ryo...:x

Archived