New Jacket Photos From Lee Jung Hyun's Mini-album

Listen to her album previews on the front page! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Irvo9kGcCI

listen to the previews here!!! SOOOOOO DAMN GOOD!!!!!

jt6qe1.jpg

e0sya9.jpg

her album will be out tomorrrowwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUTUBE LINK -

Mini Album "Avaholic" + "Crazy" MV Release Date: May 19

Comeback Dates:

May 21 - M-net Mcountdown - 7.00pm

May 22 - KBS Music Bank - 6:30pm

May 23 - MBC Show! Music Core - 4:10pm

May 24 - SBS Inkigayo - 4:10pm

2yv4013.jpg

11udgk0.jpg

2myvxbq.jpg

2hz5r7t.jpg

avy45.jpg

r90bo2.jpg

351bktu.jpg

6t2s78.jpg

Old pictures of her from her 1999-2000 debut

2q1sxvk.jpg

el8r5s.jpg

27y48ex.jpg

33mx3dg.jpg

2e38n6t.jpg

AVA LEE (에이바) COMEBACK MAY 2009

We welcome the singer who debuted ten years ago, now she has a new world-famous choreographer for her album comeback. Her last release was on her mini-homepage, and told us about her upcoming situation and some news. She says “YG Entertainment is like a family and they are welcoming AVA Entertainment (her own new agency) into their nest.” to clarify.

Also, Lee Jung Hyun reveals in a happy state of mind; “My name overseas is very difficult to say, so my stage name will be Ava Lee.”

“Asia’s best team of musical talents, Yoon Il Sang (composed many of her previous hits), Lee Min Soo (famous director), and E-Tribe (wrote SNSD’s Gee and Hyori's U-Go-Girl) and US’s best choreographer Brian Friedman (worked with popular stars like Justin Timberlake) will be directing and helping me to prepare for my new music video. I’m working very hard on my album; I’m tired but restless because of the tension.”

From her 1999 debut with ‘Wa’ to her comeback 10 years later, she has come a long way. Her 10th year anniversary concert will be in Seoul, Korea on October 10th, 2009.

AVA 1st Mini-Album

According to the official SBS network, Lee Jung Hyun (AVA) will release her first mini-album in May (possibly mid-May). Currently many Korean artists are releasing mini-albums because of weak album sales. This is the first album to be rolled out in Korea in two years and seven months. Her new mini-album will consist of 5 or 6 new songs (half of a full album). A representative of Ava Entertainment says that AVA’s new album will feature sophisticated pop music like that of Britney Spears and other young pop stars. Her new music video will be a dance song, hopefully something new and fresh! Check out her cyworld for new pictures of the dancers audition in L.A.

Behind-the-Scenes MV Shoot for "Crazy"

Ava just finished wrapping up her new music video for "Crazy" just a couple weeks ago. According to 'linting' (one of the dancers from the mv shoot), it is a remake of the original Korean version of "Michyeo". The dance sequence was choreographed by American famed choreographers Brian Friedman and Tucker Barkley, including dancers Comfort Fedoke (SYTYCD) and Whyley Yoshimura.

Thanks to 'linting'. She kindly clarified that the song she danced for was definatley a Korean remake of [Michyeo]. "Producers have edited it and mixed in some new beats, to make it more hiphop-ish. However, the song still has it's original techno roots. The MV (so far) has only been planned to be released in Korea. LJH's producers just hired American choreographers (Brian Friedman, Tucker Barkley) to create the dance to the song."

Check out AVA's official website to hear the short audio clip: http://withava.kr/

PREORDER "AVAHOLIC" ON YESASIA!

http://www.yesasia.com/us/lee-jung-hyun-mi...-0-en/info.html

e0h66d.jpg

281hqhg.jpg

2ikpk7.jpg

2rhvcxg.jpg

A teaser video to Lee Jung Hyun (AVA)’s comeback song ‘Crazy’ has been revealed.

To prepare for the MV filming, a dance audition for dancers in the MV was held, and the costumes team of pop star Britney Spears and dance choreographer Brian Friedman were also engaged.

The teaser video shows the making to the MV and had also raised the expectations and anticipation for Lee Jung Hyun’s comeback. Lee was also seen with her dance choreographer Brian Friedman in the video.

Her comeback minialbum ‘Avaholic’ is said to be released on 19th May.

source - kbites

Lee Jung Hyun's first single off her new album "Avaholic" will be 'Crazy!'

The Crazy MV has been stirring up much attention and everyone has it on their radar. Everything from the auditions, the models featured in the video, to the wardrobe and down to the very staff and crew on the set has been under the watchful eyes of fans. It has been called on of the most anticipated videos in all of music video history.

And everyone should have their eyes peeled for this one. This girl was one of the most innovative performers ever, with her crazy space outfits and techno music. And now with US auditions for dancers (supposedly they're using Britney Spears dancers from one of her videos) and American choreographers...this is going to be good! Even choreographer Brian Friedman and director Tucker Barkley seemed pumped about this video.

source - allkpop

Fan of Lee Jung Hyun? Join the only International Forum for Lee Jung Hyun @ http://ava.eu.pn/

Support her COMEBACK ON MAY 23!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ii_christie
i dont know her, and uhm . i think its such a weird conept O______O and her long nails and red lipstick creeps me out
I'm not familiar with her either. Her style is really dramatic and over the top o.o Very strange indeed.

i dont know her, and uhm . i think its such a weird conept O______O and her long nails and red lipstick creeps me out

it creeps me out too.. but thats the reasony why i like it.

hehe her style is weird, scary, and crazy.

watch her old videos and performances and u will know what im talking about. hehe

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type...yun+mv&aq=f

Guest soulremix.

'Crazy' is the only song I've heard from her and the concept also kind of scares me lol. But I like it :lol:

I can't wait to hear her new songs (:

Guest cheepy100

I like her, can't wait for her new mini album. Her old MVs were always kind of

eccentric and wierd, really different than all those "bubblegum" K-pop.

I'm glad that she is remaking "Michyeo", she should do "Wah" too :D

Guest revontulet

I love her! She's so awesome, definitely likes to take things over the top <3 It's refreshing to see such different concept in the kpop world.

Guest aaclove

It's unfortunate because tons of newly turned teens on Soompi won't know who she is.

She was such a techno legend back in the day. I'm a little apprehensive about her comeback though... Nevertheless, I hope she does well because I used to love her and listen to her music all the time! <3

Guest deviana

I loved her older songs and Ithink the concept is kinda cool definitely different from what's out there right now!

Can't wait!

Guest superstar`kiss

Goodness, I am so glad she's back!

Why I love her: Her style is SO different!

She's so awesome! LJH looks so different with this new concept.

Maybe it's the completely white thing. Either way, I bet she'll be back with cool music like always! ;)

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

oh! i love her :)

I guess shes not coming back techno eh?

i think shes still beautiful, from 10 years ago :)

i love the new condept, its so European, but so Asian!

Guest trinity1418

I love her!!!! I'm so glad she's doing a comeback but disappointed that its not techno...I mean after all, she's like the techno queen of Korea!!!

I'm excited nonetheless! Her style has always been out there so I'm not surprised by these photos.

Can't wait to hear the song and the music video!

Guest gogosoojung

I love the concept! She looks great :D And I can't wait for her songssss....

It's true- a lot of kids these days (omg I sound so old!! lol) won't know who she is but I'm sure they'll recognize some of her songs (like "Change" [바꿔]) and she has a pretty universal sound.... so good luck to her!

Guest hannuhh

i looove this girl.. i remember when i was like 7 years old listening to all her songs..

she was pretty famous back then... and she's a serious doll!

Archived