[Variety] Invincible Saturday 천하무적 토요일

Guest fanda4000

lim chang jung? wow.. if that happens, i'd really like to see his house and family. he is a funny man, somebody comments in youtube that he was korean's Jim carey..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNZpMuzOM00

But watching Invincible Saturday, the thing that struck me was that he was so afraid of bugs!

I was also curious what happened to his forehead. but i don't think he was injured in jeju island (chuseok special). after jeju (ep 19), they played many other matches.. we only saw the stitches in ep 24, right?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^thanks for the link!

don't really know what to say about the last game except, Kim Chang Ryul stunk it up on both sides. too bad Jobin had to fulfill a schedule cause they couldn't get the ball out of the infield. they were also taking some bad swings, but i was surprised that Kim C took those guys out so quickly.

the x-ray they showed of Oh Ji Ho's spine was wow! it looked like one disk was at a weird angle, and 2 other disks were touching. i wonder what they were doing to his back in that one shot? were they draining is or readjusting it or something? the only good thing from this episode is that Kim Sung Soo finally got his uni, and watching him do his "power ranger" thing.

Guest baqinardo

Saturday Line Up ratings (091017):

Credit to TNS Media:

Nationwide:

4. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 16.4 %

5. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 15.7 %

6. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 13.2 %

8. 천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - KBS2 12.3 %

13. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 11.0 %

15. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 9.6 %

18. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 9.0 %

Seoul:

4. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 16.5 %

5. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 16.5 %

7. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 12.9 %

8. 천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - KBS2 12.4 %

12. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 11.2 %

14. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 10.2 %

16. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 9.7 %

Credit to AGB Nielsen:

Nationwide:

3. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 16.5 %

5. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 14.4 %

7. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 13.0 %

13. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 9.5 %

14. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 9.1 %

16. 천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - KBS2 8.9 %

스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - Below TOP 20 - SBS < 8.5 %

Seoul:

3. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 17.9 %

4. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 16.7 %

7. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 13.4 %

12. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 10.7 %

15. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 9.7 %

천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - Below TOP 20 - KBS2 < 8.8 %

스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - Below TOP 20 - SBS < 8.8 %

OMG the xray and the procedure on OJH gave me a chill down the spine~ it looks so painful -.-

but the game :( they were sloppy,made a lot of mistake they shouldnt have~ just when they actually face an opponent that actually have almost the same standard as them~ :( plus im chang jung's pitch and KSS was great~

and about that power rangers thing,i dont quite remember the name but i doubt its from the same thing~ the costume looks different~ but ROFL that is soooo funyy~ XD and we got to see young KSS XD so cuteee~~

and han ming gwan rungging from the first base to the second after he got hit by the ball is SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY XD LOL although he did mess up in the game :(

^

^ thanks for the ratings baginardo...seems quite a disparity between the two ratings systems with one reporting top 10 & the other below top 20.

yep~ very wierd~ and 12.8~8.8? thats a HUGE difference~

yup, I guess that power rangers show would've come out in the 80s or something & this show looks way more recent from that clip. I listened to that segment again & it sounded like they were saying "Vectorman" (?) So maybe that was the TV show that featured a 'young' KSS? :unsure: Whatever that role was that KSS was getting into character for, it sure didn't help his accuracy...I forgot how many attempts it took him before he finally managed to hit that bucket. :P

LOL~ yep~ i heard something along the line of batteman~ at least the hangul said so~ its BATTEO Man~ what is it exactly in english is beyond me~ haha~ and yep~ it is one of his early character on TV~ XD lol~ that explains why when BJY just screamed "Please Help me Batteu man", everybody laughed and KSS just simple bounced the ball in frustration/embarassement~ but what a sport~ he even did the hand motion after being prompted by marco of course~

At first I thought he was going to charge the mound after getting beaned by that pitch. :lol: Yeah, that was hilarious the way he was sprinting to first & then does that leap over the bag haha. Yeah, HMG was upset at himself for swinging at those high pitches too...I saw Ho Dong demonstrating how his swing looked when they were both in chatting in the dugout haha.

you mean dong ho right? yeah,probably just to tell HMG,what a big mistake he made -.-

It was funny when Heo Joon was all over BJY after that nice play that KSS made, saying she didn't see it cuz she was too busy trying to knock that dragonfly off that sound guy's cap. I've noticed this is the 2nd or 3rd time, she has been distracted by bugs flying around the announcing table...think the last game it was a fly. :lol:

LOL~OMG that was so funny~ he was screaming to her, like "YOU DIDNT SAW THAT RIGHT?? RIGHT???" ROFL~ and BJY got pissed and yelled back at him~ plus told him off bcoz of the excitement,he forgot to put honorifics in his speech,which makes her more angry~ LOL~

Not sure what this is about but in the previews for next week, it shows a clip of Haneul getting all riled up about something? :huh:

yep~ he was saying to the umpire(?) or someone that "you cant joke/play about this" something along the line~ well,i actually suspect a hidden camera~ korea's most favorite thing in the whole world in variety shows~ haha~

and question about BJY's question to Heo Joon,what if the ball was caught by one of them..if you guys know what i mean,i think it was a foul~so would the player be OUT? (i understood BJY's question,but not Heo Joon's answer XD)

i don't think they would pull off a MolCa in the middle of a game. it's probably going to be something about calling balls and strikes or something to that nature. that clip showed the batter falling down and the umpire not making any signals. but these previews tend to show things that aren't accurate at times.

Guest janezio

....Oh Ji Ho didn't look comfortable at first base either when he was stretching for the errant throws by his team mates. Perhaps his back injury was bothering him cuz he didn't swing with his usual authority at the plate. I'm surprised he actually played in his condition cuz those X-rays did appear to show a herniated disc. I heard the PD say it didn't require surgery...thank goodness. I'm not sure what the MD was doing with that needle in that last shot? I thought he was getting a cortisone shot but it didn't look like a syringe, so perhaps it was a draining to relieve pressure? Cuz OJH did say his back felt better after the procedure. :huh:

Poor OJH, not only his back injury but his pride might've been hurt too as he made an embarrassing gaffe when he attempted to steal 3rd base during the relief pitcher's warm up tosses?! :blush: I've never seen that before & the players and umpires had a nice laugh at his expense. :lol:

15wyomc.jpg

Poor Oh Ji Ho, I am surprised he agreed to let the cameras follow him to the operation! I hope his back won't hurt so badly!

And, oh my, his stealing base was so funny!!! Was he dreaming?? I laughed so hard till my tears came out! He had a good laugh at himself too when he did hi-5's with the coach. Actually I really like Oh Ji Ho for being such a good sport! If you recall in the earlier episodes, he's done some embarrassing things too, nevertheless, no one is perfect and life goes on...

I also enjoy KSS's boyishness when he did the Power Rangers/Ultraman stuff... I still say he's got such an air of easiness about him!

They still used the 'screening humanity' music background when they featured lim chang jung's family.. last time they used it on lee ha neul.. are they going to feature all the players like that?

I never knew kim sung su was a super hero.. hehe!! He looked like a power ranger, i never knew about Vectorman before.

It was fun to see him doing the action again and again, but lee ha neul! haha.. could he just relieve himself for a while instead of suffering like that.. that was so funny.

poor oh jiho.. i think he was just too tired, and could not see that the pitcher was just warming up his pitching, but he was natural with his good sense of humour, dragging his feet back to the second base. It seemed like he had a good timing for comedic situation when everything was so tensed.

I;m looking forward to see what action will kim c take after this, now that they lost all the games.

I saw that they mentioned something about the year 2010.. what is going to happen next year? can somebody explain what plan they're having for 2010?

Do they shout "Ilta Inseng"? Does that mean 'Fighting'?

^

OMG noooooooooooooo~ my KSS~ -.- hurt his ribs how?

Noticed Mario was giving HMG some first aid by spraying that cooling spray on his arm where he was hit with the ball but with that thick undershirt he was wearing, wonder if he even felt it?

%7Boption%7D21b98ci.jpg

LOL~ i wondered the same thing~ i was like,what is this guy spraying on HMG?

Do they shout "Ilta Inseng"? Does that mean 'Fighting'?

i read the characters on the screen,and it reads : Ilta Ilsaeng~ no idea what it means~

^

from what im deciphering from piecing key words i think i understand, it looks like it's a 4 team regional tournament. im not sure if it's a play in tournament for that tournament they are trying for, but aside from the Invincible team, it'll be the Cheongbook Dojo, Jincheon ??, and Gongju Blue Sky.

as for the article, and the google translation, KSS joins the list of injured players including LCH, Lee Hanul, and OJH. it sounds like he ran into something??? and fractured his rib. although the injury isn't too serious, it'll make doing everyday activities a bit harder. and because of the injury, he didn't play in the 2nd game of the series. (which mean's they probably won the first game, unless it's a double elimination tournament.) the 2nd to last paragraph has something to do with how the players are watching how they are playing to protect their bodies. and the last paragraph is about how KSS has a play coming out in a month.

LOL~ i can read but i have no idea what it all means except for the teams name,the first box on the right~ XD

i hope some ppl with a little more knowledge in korean language can at least help us summarise the news~ i would be totally grateful~ i dont need full translation as i hate reading news that are too long too~

Please note the following KBS World (Asia) airing time/day of the unsubbed and subbed versions of this prog.

Saturday Challenges (unsubbed version on KBSW)

changed again, refer to latest updates.

The Invincible Baseball Team (Eng-subbed version on KBSW) KBSW webpage

The Eng-subbed version will start from the week of 10 November 2009

First Run - Tuesdays evenings at approx 7:25pm KST (wef 10 November 2009)

Repeat - Sunday evenings at approx 5:20pm KST (wef 15 November 2009)

Disclaimer : info about timing/day of airing is correct at time of posting. KBSW may/may not change/adjust, nearer to the actual dates.

Archived