[Variety] Invincible Saturday 천하무적 토요일

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG i almost cried when marco didnt hit the last ball~ -.- but this is a HUUUUGE improvement i'd say~ they made a great comeback~ even hyun bae played good~

and JOBIN!!!~~~ i LOVE LOVE him and yayyyyyyyyyy~ he is a great player too~ ah~ its a pity that lee seung su is not going to be around next time~ the team seems to need mario but can do without lee hanuel XD haha~

and LOL han min gwan's snsd dance is waaay better/sexier than the girls~ ROFL~ the girls did fine individually but the routine as a whole sucked~ haha~

yeah that was pretty funny! btw, since you're a big OJH fan, what was deal with them showing that clip of Sang Sang Plus when OJH appeared? Seems Marco wanted OJH to do a character from one of his movies or something? :unsure:

well i didnt watch SSP but its an imitation of someone from a movie~ i dont know what movie and whom though~

It was funny when they had the 'not so good looking' players do the radio promo & the legwork at that market, while the 'flower boys' got to meet & greet the fans and play games with them lol. Han Min Gwan was even complaining about that junkie minivan they had to drive around town haha.

i was totally with Min Gwan in this one~ he said that its not like they lose a game or something~ i mean, COME ON!~ even if they are not so good looking(IMO i like HMG waaaaaaaaay better than kim joon but well thats just me XD) and i can understand the work load,if OJH or KJ were to walk around in the market it would cause a commotion and stuff,but purposely giving them a second class treatment bcoz they are not good looking is too much~

and i was totally pissed at first when lee haneul and mario is on the good looking team but then i saw the cast on haneul's feet,so they were on that team bcoz it requires less physical strain~

I admit I wasn't really into the actual game play on this show in the beginning but this episode had me on the edge of my seat 'til the final at bat!

OMG totally~ in the middle of the show i somehow had my plushie in my hand(totally didnt have that when i started watching),cluthing it tightly and was SCREAMING like crazy when jobin hit the ball XD

I was surprised as the rest of the team when that guy from Norazo showed up to pinch hit! He sorta looked goofy at the player tryouts but he showed he can swing the bat with that triple he hit. That was the hardest ball that Invincible hit all game. I saw him in next week's previews, so looks like he'll be around.

yep~ he is not a replacement like kim seong su~ he definitely plays for the team now~ XD yes~ i love jobin XDDDD and i wonder if the audition is from an earlier episode or is it for the coming episode? i like how kim C and the coach did this behind the members back XD :lol: and heo jun sulking to kim C because he was kept in the dark regarding jobin was HILARIOUS~ but then calmed down since non of the members knew about it,even BJY~

yeah, the "genie" cheer wasn't that great IMO & Han Min Gwan did the leg movements way better :P

But I got to see HJY's 'honey thighs' tho' :D

I was disappointed they didn't show the gals at the fan meeting or promoting this game on the streets but they did show 'em at the end presenting that little league team with the money they raised from this charity event. I guess they didn't quite reach their goal of a million won but they came pretty close. ;)

ah HMG JJANG!!!~~ and yeah it was pretty close~ which is impressive for a late promotion like that~

and HJY and her mom was on challenge 1000 song chuseok special this morning~ and LHJ does think that her mom is funny XD he literally fell on the floor laughing~ you should watch it if you havent~ HJY in a pretty hanbok = WIN (for you)~ LOL~

actually kim sung soo is going to be in the next game. i think i saw his face in the preview. he's on the left of han min gwan.

4qsp51.png

and i must say, the jeolla province team they play next got some fresh looking uniforms, that red and black. Kim C bringing in Jobin was a good move, in the BP clip they showed, he was making some sweet sounding contact. overall, they played a good game coming back after that big inning. if only marco didn't try to take third in the 4th inning, that balk would have scored another run.

wow! now that he is a confirmed member, the team became a whole lot stronger in pitching and hitting. they will have a good 1-2-3 pitching lineup once lee haneul comes back, or they can just go 1-2 with lim chang jung and kim sung soo as their ace. now what to do with mario when he comes back? lee hyun bae proved in this last episode to be a decent enough catcher. maybe lee hyun bae becomes a utility player and goes back to the bench. as for jobin, i say move him to right field and let marco play third... there are so many options since they now have 12 players.

oh and anyone know the story behind lim chang jung's right eye? he look like he had a big richard simmons stitch job done.

yeah. what sucked for Jobin was that he had to sew that on to his uniform himself and they hopefully kim sung soo wont have to wear mario's uni again. once mario comes back, i wouldn't mind seeing hyun bae playing 2nd in the late innings for dong ho, who has been playing better in the past 2 games on both aspects of the game.

i would like Kim C to put this line up for the next game.

1-Han Min Gwan

2-Kim Chang Ryul

3-Kim Sung Soo

4-Oh Ji Ho

5-Lim Chang Jung

6-Kim Joon

7-Dong Ho

8-Hyun Bae

9-Jobin

i think Jobin can be a good #9 hitter cause it would seem like he would have a good on base percentage and the way the top of the order hits, he can score a ton of runs.

is a utility player the same with a substitute player? so, now invincible team has 12 members. can all 12 players play in a match? or they must have 9 batters, but after that they can change players to be at bases, and outfields?

Guest baqinardo

Saturday Line Up ratings (091003):

Credit to TNS Media:

Nationwide:

2. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 16 %

3. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 15 %

6. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 12.1 %

11. 우리결혼했어요시즌2 (We Got Married Season 2) - MBC 10.1 %

12. 천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - KBS2 9.8 %

15. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 8.9 %

16. 아이돌빅쇼 (Idol Big Show) - SBS 8.8 %

17. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 8.5 %

Seoul:

2. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 16.6 %

3. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 15.5 %

6. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 12.1 %

10. 우리결혼했어요시즌2 (We Got Married Season 2) - MBC 10.4 %

14. 천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - KBS2 9.3 %

15. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 9.2 %

16. 아이돌빅쇼 (Idol Big Show) - SBS 9.1 %

20. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 7.7 %

Credit to AGB Nielsen:

Nationwide:

2. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 15.4 %

4. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 14.1 %

6. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 12.2 %

10. 우리결혼했어요시즌2 (We Got Married Season 2) - MBC 9.5 %

12. 천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - KBS2 9.1 %

13. 아이돌빅쇼 (Idol Big Show) - SBS 9 %

15. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 8.3 %

16. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 7.8 %

Seoul:

2. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 16.5 %

3. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 15.8 %

6. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 13 %

11. 우리결혼했어요시즌2 (We Got Married Season 2) - MBC 9.8 %

12. 아이돌빅쇼 (Idol Big Show) - SBS 9.4 %

13. 천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - KBS2 9.3 %

15. 스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - SBS 8.9 %

20. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 8.4 %

is a utility player the same with a substitute player? so, now invincible team has 12 members. can all 12 players play in a match? or they must have 9 batters, but after that they can change players to be at bases, and outfields?

sort of. a utility player has the ability to play various positions, while a substitute usually plays just one position. as for your 2nd question, sure all 12 can play, but players have to be subbed in like how lee hyun bae used to come in for dong ho in the later innings for some games.

that would be interesting, i guess i like having the speedy one batting first, but like you are saying OJH does have a good OBP and can steal bases too. HMG can be moved to the 6 spot and move Kim Joon up, just to teach him how to get hits in those situations like you said. at least he is making catches in the outfield unlike the violent right fielder. haha.

thank u so much for clarifying. i learn a lot from u guys.. i never understood baseball before, but watching Invincible saturday, baseball interests me. i was surfing tv channels, when i saw baseball league last week in espn. to my own surprise i was actually glued watching a pitcher made a strike out.

so.. what is 'OBP' and 'RBI situations'?

OPB stands for On Base Percentage. The percentage is usually determined by the amount of times the batter can get on base per at bat, so that basically means that the higher the batters OBP is, he usually gets on base a lot. RBI stands for Runs Batted In, which means how many runs the batter brings in to score. For example OJH hits a home run, and 2 of the other players were on base, that would mean that OJH had a 3 runs batted in, 2 runs for the two that were on base and one run for himself.

Guest janezio

yeah that was pretty funny! btw, since you're a big OJH fan, what was deal with them showing that clip of Sang Sang Plus when OJH appeared? Seems Marco wanted OJH to do a character from one of his movies or something? :unsure:

This was definitely the best game I've seen Marco play so far. He had some good swings & was aggressive on the bases too, altho' he got thrown out at third late in the game. <_<

20hr5va.jpg

Altho I watched Sang Sang Plus, unfortunately, it's all in Korean so I could not understand what it was all about. If it's ever subbed in Chinese - I'd be able to answer you then!

That home base block by Hyun Bae was really good!

KSS seems to bring about a feeling of easiness to the team. What a good and powerful pitcher he is!

And, I must say Oh Ji Ho played so well in this episode ~ in fact, besides KSS, I think Zio is the best and most consistent player in the team. Good to see him guarding 1st base again.

Yes, Marco had really bad judgement and timing trying to steal base. Also pity he couldn't bring home the three players who occupied 1st, 2nd and 3rd bases! I was on edge! They should have changed Marco for someone else at this crucial stage! Are they allowed to change batter like that? Such a shame!

Guest janezio

I agree that OJH has been the best player so far but let's hope now that KSS is officially on the team, both of them can feed off each other & step up their games and push each other to play even better. I predict one of those 2 guys will end up hitting a home run before the season is over.

I'll say AMEN to that!!

Guest bryang

I don't know if this was said or not but han min kwan waanted zio to imitate Choi Min Soo, a very charismatic actor with a deep voice.

And KSS is now an official member of the team?! WHAT?! haha nicee... hopefully they could start pulling in some W's now... I liked the line up Kim C made towards the end of the latest ep.

^

OOO... choi min soo.. (where is he now?) but u mean marco, not han min gwan, right? and the reason he asked zio because he once did the impersonation in snag sang plus? zio seemed to forgot about it.. the expression was funny.

I think I like the line up Kim C made that u mentioned but also I like the positions of players in the field made in the first play, i think it was very effective. but now we have 12 players, what do u all think?

Archived