[Variety] Invincible Saturday 천하무적 토요일

Guest fanda4000

the team played a good game yesterday. they made a couple mindless errors, but they are getting better. lee haneul showed why he should stay at shortstop instead of pitching. oh and the cheerleading segment was a plus, especially seeing some girl group idols trying out.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rain_drops

i find it crazy how kim chang ryul knew f(x)'s victoria before f(x) even debuted!

he must be on the look out for girl groups hahaha (:

& for some reason, it bothered me that the girls from t-ara auditioned separately...

but they were cute especially the second girl, so yeon(?), from t-ara who auditioned.

one of the girls that auditioned was an ulzzang right? her name was 도회지 (do hwe ji)...?

i felt bad for her, like kim chang ryul and the fd said, she's too shy and a bit awkward...

im loving this show the more i watch it. in the beginning, i watched it cause of kim joon & oh jiho,

but now i find myself waiting for saturday to come just so i could watch this! ^_^

Guest baqinardo

Saturday Line Up ratings (090912):

Credit to TNS Media:

Nationwide:

3. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 17.6 %

4. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 16.8 %

8. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 12.1%

9. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 12.0 %

13. 우리결혼했어요시즌2 (We Got Married Season 2) - MBC 9.9 %

16. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 9.2 %

17. 천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - KBS2 9.1 %

스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - Below TOP 20 - SBS <8.3 %

Seoul:

2. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 19.0 %

4. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 17.3 %

7. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 12.9 %

9. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 12.1%

11. 우리결혼했어요시즌2 (We Got Married Season 2) - MBC 10.8 %

18. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 8.9 %

19. 천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - KBS2 8.5 %

스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - Below TOP 20 - SBS <8.5 %

Credit to AGB Nielsen:

Nationwide:

4. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 15.3 %

6. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 14.5 %

9. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 12.3%

10. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 11.6 %

13. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 10.0 %

16. 우리결혼했어요시즌2 (We Got Married Season 2) - MBC 8.4 %

19. 천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - KBS2 8.0 %

스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - Below TOP 20 - SBS <7.7 %

Seoul:

2. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 17.6 %

6. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 15.0 %

8. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 12.8 %

9. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 12.6%

12. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 10.0 %

14. 우리결혼했어요시즌2 (We Got Married Season 2) - MBC 9.5 %

천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - Below TOP 20 - KBS2 <8.5 %

스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - Below TOP 20 - SBS <8.5 %

that's interesting, in one of the pics they have oh ji ho playing at third base. that would probably mean that kim chang ryul is pitching and lim chang jung is at first base. can't wait to find out who the cheerleaders are going to be??

The cheerleaders, i think i like the f(x) girl, victoria? she was amazing. her moves in the audition were awesome, very agile and flexible. I hope she's in. How many cheerleaders will be picked, 4 persons?

The Invincible Team has improved a lot. I am confident that some of them are capable of batting home-runs.

I don't knopw korean language, but if i'm not mistaken, (and please correct me if i'm wrong) the players were given names like Marco: wild animal?Oh Jiho: Stiff/Ace? Lee ha Neul: old lion? others?

The cheerleaders, i think i like the f(x) girl, victoria? she was amazing. her moves in the audition were awesome, very agile and flexible. I hope she's in. How many cheerleaders will be picked, 4 persons?

I caught a bit of the show live on kbs able today.

Yea four girls was chosen, Hong Jin Young the second girl from T-iara

plus two others i didn't recognize.

the team played a real crap game in the past episode. they made too many errors in terms of base running and defense. the only real high point(s) was Mario and Kim Joon's improved defense at their position and that Oh Ji Ho went 2 for 2 and a walk. Kim C seemed so pissed with his team through the game. this past game proved that they need probably another pitcher to back up Lim Chang Jung for relief, or they get another position player besides switching in Lee Hyun Bae for Dong Ho every time. oh, and they have to get Marco batting lefty again!

Happy to see Hong Jin Young though. hope the support team is at every game!

Boy, that was tense ~ I was biting my nails towards the end of the game!!

Kim Chang Ryul's pitching has improved tremendously!

Poor Lee Hanul - that was a stupid move to steal base.

Poor Marco also - seems like he has no confidence in batting ~ perhaps 'cos he righthanded?? and had problems with the position.

Zio, on the other hand, did well.

FIGHTING TEAM! U CAN DO IT!!!

Thought I would give this show a try & see if I'll like it...meh, pretty boring & it was all downhill after the cheerleader introductions IMO :P...the actual game play & dugout scenes weren't that terribly interesting to me.

I might watch a few more episodes just to see Hong Jin Young cheer the team on tho' :D

%7Boption%7Doup9ab.jpg

ROFL~ hello!~ i thought it was just a fling,but you really like the girl~ -.- i still cant stand her laugh~ and i think she or the other girl messed up the ending pose~ it seems different than what BJY wants/what they practiced earlier~

the team played a real crap game in the past episode. they made too many errors in terms of base running and defense. the only real high point(s) was Mario and Kim Joon's improved defense at their position and that Oh Ji Ho went 2 for 2 and a walk. Kim C seemed so pissed with his team through the game. this past game proved that they need probably another pitcher to back up Lim Chang Jung for relief, or they get another position player besides switching in Lee Hyun Bae for Dong Ho every time. oh, and they have to get Marco batting lefty again!

Happy to see Hong Jin Young though. hope the support team is at every game!

of course he is pissed~ lee ha neul made a stupid mistake at the crucial point of the game~ and i think his move cost them the game~ -.-

i am still clueless though as of the rules of baseball~ haha~ i do understand some things,but sometimes,i am as clueless as marco~ -.-

I can't blame Marco for looking totally lost out there, considering soccer was probably his sport of choice back in Argentina.

Marco was from Argentina? I never knew that..

I agree.. Mario and Kim Joon improved tremendously.. I want to see more from them. Did Mario hurt his leg? He was limping, i was quite worried.

i was hoping to see victoria f(x) but i guess she was too good for the team?

Oh Ji Ho certainly looked the part of the ballplayer with the eyeblack & the spitting he was doing through the course of the game haha.

i am not a sport player, so i don't know what happens to our bodies when playing, but when i see a lot of players spit, i wonder why.

Guest Deus5000

Its because after running, the saliva in your mouth tends to build up and becomes mucus-y so its not the nicest thing to swallow. This is from experience playing soccer, where almost everyone will start spitting after a good 60 metre sprint.

Also, haven't seen todays episode, but they lost again? Have they actually won a game yet? I've only been watching since Baek Ji Young signed on.

Guest baqinardo

Saturday Line Up ratings (090919):

Credit to TNS Media:

Nationwide:

3. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 17.2 %

4. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 15.6 %

11. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 11.4%

13. 천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - KBS2 10.4 %

14. 우리결혼했어요시즌2 (We Got Married Season 2) - MBC 9.6 %

15. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 9.6 %

19. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 8.1 %

스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - Below TOP 20 - SBS <7.6 %

Seoul:

2. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 18.0 %

4. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 15.7 %

11. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 11.3%

12. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 10.7 %

13. 우리결혼했어요시즌2 (We Got Married Season 2) - MBC 10.4 %

14. 천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - KBS2 10.3 %

18. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 7.2 %

스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - Below TOP 20 - SBS <7.2 %

Credit to AGB Nielsen:

Nationwide:

3. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 15.7 %

5. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 14.3 %

10. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 12.1 %

12. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 9.9 %

15. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 8.4 %

17. 천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - KBS2 7.9 %

18. 우리결혼했어요시즌2 (We Got Married Season 2) - MBC 7.6 %

스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - Below TOP 20 - SBS <7.5 %

Seoul:

2. 무한도전 (MHDJ/IC) - MBC - 17.7 %

4. 세바퀴 (WCQ) - MBC - 15.0 %

9. 스타킹 (Starking) - SBS - 12.9 %

12. 신동엽신봉선의샴페인 (SDY-SBS Champagne) - KBS2 12.1 %

17. 스타골든벨 (Star Golden Bell) - KBS2 8.4 %

19. 우리결혼했어요시즌2 (We Got Married Season 2) - MBC 8.2 %

천하무적토요일 (Invincible Saturday) - Below TOP 20 - KBS2 <8.2 %

스타주니어쇼붕어빵 (Star Junior Show) - Below TOP 20 - SBS <8.2 %

Its because after running, the saliva in your mouth tends to build up and becomes mucus-y so its not the nicest thing to swallow. This is from experience playing soccer, where almost everyone will start spitting after a good 60 metre sprint.

Also, haven't seen todays episode, but they lost again? Have they actually won a game yet? I've only been watching since Baek Ji Young signed on.

Yes, so far they managed to win 1 game against Zoma Zoma - it was Mario who caught the foul ball that sealed their victory - they couldn't believe themselves then, they were overjoyed, thrilled, exuberant, etc... and kept hugging each other. Cannot remember which episode now.

Guest Deus5000

Oh thats good. I've seen the most recent one now, and they were really unlucky this time round. Marco, i think it was, missed the catch which let the other team get the winning run. Was a shame, they worked so hard to get back to drawing as well.

I do commend them on their team spirit though. I know some people on teams who just absolutely lose it if they've only won 1 game all season.

Another question i've had since i've started watching is, why do they pitch sideways? I've never really seen this in American Baseball so is it just a Korean thing?

Archived