[티아라 ] T-ARA ♔ (7-ara) Official Thread

Guest _snowflake_

Guest pooh77

Oyeah.. My Gossip Girls Pearl Edition just arrived today, I got Soyeon photo and Hyomin photocard :xMy Gossip Girls Saphire and Diamond edition still on the way :D

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sugar- Free MV
Eh, the song could've been better but it's not horrible.I expected more from T-ara though cause they've always managed to release killer singles that are mad catchy (except for yayaya....the single that should just stay forgotten lol). The chorus is nice but the verses are just...not very good. Idk why people think autotuning their voices and making it electronic/robot sounding and putting it over an instrumental that is already an electronic dance beat sounds good. It sounds like robots clashing with each other. So please..less edits on their vocals please. I feel they tried too hard to make a club hit this time. Number 9 was effortlessly an amazing club hit.  Hope they do a repackage / comeback after Sugar Free with a redemption song cause its been too long since their last song! 

Guest pisceanreve

I quite liked Sugar Free XD I wish there would be a bit less autotune though
I'm a new T-ARA fan~~!Whenever I tell my friends, they're all like why would you like THEM?? They're so mean!! and all thatI like all of them except for Jiyeon, but I'm trying to understand her. I think Boram is really cute and I really like Eunjung. I'd like to know more about Hyomin...the other members I still barely know about.As for Jiyeon, I think she's very rude (and I'm wondering whether peoples' supposed experiences about her are true or not, but for now I'm going by what I've seen or read of her directly). I also think she is a perfectionist who puts 200% with an extremely impatient streak, which fuels her temper or irritation at others. But that's just speculation. Anyone have anything more about her as a person? (as opposed to an artist/actress)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest korokuku

After Chinese' album release, T-ara will make their comeback in Japan with double A single: Sugar Free + Darkness. T-ara is also preparing their domestic comeback with a mid-album in February and they will complete as a full album in April. CCM will include three korean version of japanese tracks + 블루 립스틱 (as title track). The second part of the album is still a secret.

블루 립스틱 (Blue Shoes) is composed by Cho Young-soo and Ahn Young-min. And it was supposed to be released this September but they decide Sugar Free as promoting song.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wandyzz_26_emy_7d4d

Please enter the link and vote to help me win a cd of T-ARA, sorry for my english  https://www.socialtools.me/apps.php?id=163329&app_data=eyJzZWN0aW9uIjoiZ2FsZXJpYSIsInVzZXJfaWQiOjMzMjcyOTJ9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest TaeYeon1337

Hello,
is there any list with tour dates out yet for their upcoming tour in china ? I read that they will have 5 concerts but i couldnt find any dates or where it will be. Where should i look for this ? Maybe some online ticket store ? Would be nice if you share such information. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

15 K-pop groups that made us cry when they lost members

by Tanya Rodriguez on Fri, Mar 27, 2015

5. T-ara: Hwayoung & Ahreum

hwayoung-ahreum.jpg

Hwayoung left the group in 2012, and after her departure rumors of bullying by the company's CEO surfaced. Although Hwayoung and the remaining members claimed netizens blew the whole story out of proportion, it took some time before Hwayoung explained that she left because of disagreements between herself and the rest of the group. Ahreum's departure was announced via a video that the company released in July 2013. They claimed she left to pursue a solo career; however, neither she nor Hwayoung have been heard from since.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-k-pop-groups-that-made-us-cry-when-they-lost-members/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sitijawiah

Anyeong Queen's!

There's a possible T-ara Fanmeet in Singapore this 21st June 2015.

A renowned organiser is planning to bring them to SG.

However in order to make this happen, we were ask to hold a survey.

Therefore, if any of you are very keen in being part of the fanmeet, do help us fill in this survey.

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XRrV5MMShjFtOZDi1xu1OqbKctO_ao4XExFufvXtnoU/viewform?c=0&w=1

Cheers!

고마워요!

• 3 months later...

Archived