[티아라 ] T-ARA ♔ (7-ara) Official Thread

Guest _snowflake_

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"The Most Unique Faces in K-pop

MOST UNIQUE FACES IN K-POP

In some ways or another, K-pop stars look similar, whether it's their facial structure, plastic surgeries, or make-up/hair styles, you see a noticeable physical pattern. But when you strip down everything and just look at their natural faces, some of these K-pop stars have extremely unique faces that stand out in the crowd. Here is a list of the most unique faces in K-pop:

T-ARA's Jiyeon is strange looking, but in an alien-esque way that is appealing. There's no doubt that it's her almond shaped eyes that are incredibly close apart that make her look like some unique creature from another planet. While I see the Kim Tae Hee comparisons, Jiyeon is worlds apart from the actress in regards to her physical similarities. There's no one else in the industry that has her eyes, making her a unique beauty.

84626.jpg

full article at http://bit.ly/12BbrNm

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kniveswood

Areum is going solo:

"Hello, Queens. While I haven't written online or seen you guys that much, I have felt a lot of love during our fan meetings. I have shown myself much more through Jeon-Won Diary and received even more love. I have an announcement that from now on, you will see a many times "improved me"; more-so from when you went "OH" during my performance in Jeon-Won Diary. I will probably see you again as a solo, with my days with the unnies as fond memories. They will still be performing, so please do not forget about them; and do not forget about me as well. Areum fighting. T-ara fighting. Thank you for loving me up till now and I hope you don't forget my performances and songs when I was in T-ara. I miss you, and I love you".

Guest haodinh thi

T-ara, Ahreum[News] T-ara Ahreum left to focus on individual career Ahreum  has confirmed that she will leave the group  T-ara  to pursue a career focused individual.After joining the group T-ara as the 8th member in July last year, Ahreum official public debut song  "Day By Day"  and also participated in promoting the song  "Life Countryside"  with small group  "T-ara N4", but it looks like the companion of her group T-ara has quickly come to an end.  
Read more: http://www.360kpop.info/2013/07/news-t-ara-ahreum-left-to-focus-on.html

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"What Do Fans Say About Idol Groups' Member Change? 'Even The Thousand-Year-Love Fades'

WHAT IS THE RESPONSE OF FANS TOWARD NEWS OF IDOL GROUPS' MEMBERS CHANGING?

July 12, 2013 8:20 AM EDT |3EMAILPRINTMore Sharing Services0
  • inShare
  • K-PopIdolsKyuhyunSuper JuniorJay Park2PMT-ARAAhreum85351-idol-group-members-changing.JPGWhat Do Fans Say About Idol Groups' Member Change? 'Even The Thousand-Year-Love Fades'

The love that fans have for idol groups is extraordinary. It starts off lightly, but once you fall in, you can never go back. Even though you want to forget, you always come back looking for them, and the more you look for them, the more you fall in love. It goes as far as finding out not just the birthdays of your favorite members but also the birthday of the agency's CEO, saying "Thank you for training such great idols" and "Please take good care of them."

With that said, group T-ara's member Ahreum leaving is quite interesting. It seems like news that doesn't hold much value. Why? This is because it's T-ARA. T-ARA had already switched their members in 2009 before their debut. Two of the previously announced members were changed and the leader changed numerous times even after their debut. Hwayoung's incident was a huge one, and now Ahreum is leaving and Dani is joining. They have been switching their members around as often as they eat.

full article athttp://bit.ly/1bumuyR

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"K-pop Idols who are Blood Type B and AB

Those with blood type AB have a mix of both A and B traits in them. They can have multiple and contrasting personality characteristics such as being both introverted and extroverted. They can easily shift from one personality to another and are always feeling or doing one thing and then flipping it and doing the other. They are controlled but aloof, can be overcautious but then also have no filter, they are deep thinkers, tough, meticulous, empathetic, and unforgiving.

Super Junior's Heechul is one of the most beloved type AB blood types. He's known for his careless remarks on television and charming and quirky ways. He's part of a club called the Chocoball Meeting which is a group of celebrities who all hang out because of their common blood type.

Other noted celebrities with blood type AB are 2PM's Taec, Kara's Gyuri, SNSD's Yuri and HyoYeon, After School's Jooyeon and Uee, Wonder Girls' Sohee and Yeeun, T-ara's Jiyeon, and T-Max's Yunhwa.

full article http://bit.ly/12tdfbA

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Going Solo in K-pop: The Road Most Travelled

K-POP ARTISTS GO ON THEIR OWN.

2013 seems to be the year where artists try their hand at the solo career. Makes you wonder why this is becoming a recent trend. Is Solo the pathway to success for the group or is it solely for the artist being thrust into the solo spotlight that they won't have to share?

What about artists that are about to do it backwards? Lim Kim was originally meant to debut as a duo with a fellow artist Do Dae Yoon. She is yet to debut in the duo, and time can only tell if this project will prove to be an advantage in her career. I personally think that either way, she's set in the Kpop industry.  There are also artists who have gone solo permanently, like Henry from Super Junior and Areum who had recently just been added to T-ARA. There are artists who have been associated in an established group, although one is more renowned than the other.

full article athttp://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/35492/20130724/solo-debut-kpop.htm

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"K-Drama in K-pop: Korean Drama Celebrities Add Appeal To K-pop Music Videos
A popular actor in music videos is Yoo Seung Ho, who starred in "Missing You" and "Operation Baseball." Early on he was featured in videos for T-ara and Girl's Generation. He also appeared in a music video for actor-singer So Ji Sub, playing the young So Ji Sub in love with Park Shin Hye. That mini-drama extended music video is called "6PM Ground."
full article athttp://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/35571/20130725/kdrama.htm

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Best Self-Cams of All Time: Girls' Generation, T-ARA, B.A.P

BEST SELCAS OF ALL TIME

There's something about pictures and Koreans that go hand in hand like peanut butter and jelly. In Korean culture, the act of taking pictures of yourself is called "selca." Selcas have taken our generation by storm and nobody, and I mean nobody is safe from its self-absorbed wrath! In simple terms, a selca is just when a person takes a photo of themselves from certain angles. The expressions can very from extremely adorable to I'm-too-sexy-for-my-shirt to look-at-me-I'm-prettier-than-you. Every one who thinks they are attractive takes a selca in Korea and some have even become famous through this act of photo-taking cockiness. But let's take a look at some of our favorite celebrity selcas and who wins for taking the cutest one!

88294.jpg

T-ARA's Jiyeon might be the queen of selcas. She takes so many that someone should make a collage of them, and twist it into a tiara (pun) for her to wear on her head. 

full article at http://bit.ly/15QhP5Y

New Music Video

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 21px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.3em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: both;"T-ara releases “Bikini” MV!(KPop News, July 30, 2013)
T-ara is making a surprise comeback this summer with the digital single, “Bikini”!

On July 30, T-ara unveiled the full music video for “Bikini” starring the former member of Gangkiz, Lee Haein, and actress Song Eun Chae showcasing their flawless and sexy bikini bodies. 
“Bikini” is produced by hitmaker Double Sidekick and features the duo of Davichi and reggae musician, Skull.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-Pop Mixtape: Bad Rep, Good Music

EVEN IF SOME K-POP STARS HAVE BAD REPUTATIONS, IT DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM MAKING GOOD MUSIC!

A lot of K-Pop fans are so devoted that even when scandals arise, they continue with undying loved for their beloved idols.

Whether an artist gets a bad reputation from a scandal or their personality, it seems to do little in keeping them back from making more great music. And sometimes the bad rep even helps them become more popular and famous!

Here is a collection of songs from artists who have not always been seen in the best light, but who continued on regardless - and we are happy they did!

T-Ara - "Cry Cry" (2011) Black Eyes
Bad Rep: Mean girls who like to bully

full article at http://

bit.ly/13lxj00

Guest sig-Hadise

Hi

I like some of the Korean Music : T-ARA , after school And several other groups

Especially,Soyeon and Boram in T-ARA .

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-pop Groups Take Top Spot on Japanese Online Music Chart Oricon, 'CNBLUE-Big Bang Daesung'

K-POP GROUPS HAVE BECOME SO POPULAR THAT, EVEN IN JAPAN, THEY THEIR LATEST SINGLES AND ALBUM ARE AT THE TOP OF JAPANESE ORICON CHARTS.

92874-k-pop-groups-take-top-spot-on-japaK-pop Groups Take Top Spot on Japanese Online Music Chart Oricon… CNBLUE, Big Bang’s Daesung, etc.

K-pop groups have become so popular that, even in Japan, they their latest singles and album are at the top of Japanese Oricon Charts.

T-ARA's second Japanese album 'Treasure Box,' released on August 7, topped Oricon Charts at number 1 on the day of its release

full article athttp://bit.ly/16acRCx.

Archived