[티아라 ] T-ARA ♔ (7-ara) Official Thread

Guest _snowflake_

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

T-ARA - FIRST LOVE Interview (Cho Young Soo 'All Star' Project): 

The preview during the interview looks nice. 
I remember that couple of month ago T-ARA song No.9 always in top10 in daily chart for one of our local radio. 

Guest adikkeluangman

티아라(T-ARA) - 'FIRST LOVE' MV (Cho Young Soo 'All Star' project): 

Perfect combi, girl group T-ARA and the star composer Cho Young Soo have met one more time for Cho Young Soo's signature album 'All Star' after 1 year and 7 months since T-ARA's 'DAY BY DAY'. Another hit song is expected from this surprising collaboration.

'FIRST LOVE' is an elegant pop dance song with sexy charm that is distinct to the tango music. The lyrics about one's first love that can never be forgotten and the powerful tango rhythm are especially impressive. Also, T-ARA's mournful vocal and the dreamy tango music make the perfect harmony together.

No wonder the girls called CYS oppa. They used to work together before. I like this song.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ErindaD

@pooh77 hahahah, today's gossip girls release... Lets ejoy T-ARA new japanese album :D But sadly, i don't had it :(

Guest pooh77

@ErindaD I bought 3 version of Gossip Girls album, Pearl, Saphire, Diamond. Wasted money :))But I feel more excited and happier if bought the original for supported my fav actress :D :x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ErindaD

@ErindaD I bought 3 version of Gossip Girls album, Pearl, Saphire, Diamond. Wasted money

:)

)

But I feel more excited and happier if bought the original for supported my fav actress :D :x

Ok...

I'm jealous of you. I also want to have that album. but there are several reasons ....

By the way, will you watch T-ARA concert in Indonesia???

Guest pooh77

ErindaD said:

@ErindaD I bought 3 version of Gossip Girls album, Pearl, Saphire, Diamond. Wasted money

:)

)But I feel more excited and happier if bought the original for supported my fav actress

:D

:x

Archived