Miss Universe Vietnam 2009 (new Pics Page 7)

Guest votinhtieutu

Guest laffly

^ Those false lashes don't really suit her. She does look ill in those pictures. Her face is looking skinny and unhealthy. :(

And miss Japan looks soooo different without makeup. :o

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jeannguyen

I don't really like her recent makeup..i think too much brown and beige makeup makes her looks older and ill..she use wear makeup to brighten up her face

Guest Tbnd03

Watched her interview. Her English was so embarassing! She was worse than last year's contestant and nowhere near Thien Ly.

Guest GiRlli3

^ ????

ok

it's her second laguage and it's her answer that matter

her answer was soo sweet and honest

make me love her more

Guest Inconnu

Watched her interview. Her English was so embarassing! She was worse than last year's contestant and nowhere near Thien Ly.

Errr... are you serious? I think Thien Ly's was worse.

She looked SO nervous during the interview and stuttered

on almost all of her answers. Her answers were so dull and

and it did not portray her personality as well.

Hoang Yen's English may be not as good as Thien Ly's but

atleast she looked confident and sound comfortable while

answering the questions.

I like both girls but honestly Thien Ly is not a good contestant

for last year.

Guest EnVogue

omg xDDDDD

she just sound like a fobiish asian lady at a

nail design store omg xDD

( just watched the first 8 sec.)

-edit-

aww her answers were great

especially the last one

she is so cute...i really like her

Guest chubbygirl1

omg xDDDDD

she just sound like a fobiish asian lady at a

nail design store omg xDD

( just watched the first 8 sec.)

EnVogue, WHOAAahhahahaha...I Know, she does,lolzz.z,, sound like a fob, but i swear, she pronounce much better than those vietnamese nail and salon laides. Their high pitch really hurt my ears..*shudder* <_<

lols i liked how confident she looked when answering. wasnt stuttering or acting shy or non hehe.

Yp... she speaks with lots of fobby accent lolzz.. Plus confident. It doesnt matter how good is your English, is how you speak that will impress ppl! B)

Vo answer to one of her wish: the world without war. WHoaaahahahaa!!! What a classic answer for a pageant contest.lolZZzz. I bet her coach make her say that!

anywyas, i like that she's contended with only 2 wishes, for world peace and family wellbeing. REally good answer.

"the biggest fear of me.....airplane..blah.balh....i think this is very very biggest fear of me," Whooaaaahaha..her English is so cute. :lol:

Hm... i just saw Miss China interview...LMAOssss..when she said "blossom" sounded like "bosom". heheh. :P

I don't really like Hoangyen outfits, is okai.

But OMG...i love all the three aodai.. Verrry pretty, is modern yet still very much a traditional dress. The pink one is nicEEee, but is better to choose the black aodai for the competion; iss fierce and outstandiong.

Ohhh and her orange gown/dress/whateve is ver beautiful as welll. Hope it will be for evening gown.

Guest Inconnu

Thien Ly didnt compete at Miss Univserse lasy year, it was Thuy Lam. However, Miss Vietnam gave very good answers.

x__X Ack I got that messed up. Haha yeah for a second I thought she was talking

about Thuy Lam.

Either way Thuy Lam's interview isn't as great as Hoang Yen.

Guest laffly

:rolleyes:

I think her interview is totally cute. And so is her accent.

Guest truffles14

i think the accent totally represents the majority of the viets in a way. lol her interview was cute. just wished she would sit up straighter or something.

Guest cinjin

lols i liked how confident she looked when answering. wasnt stuttering or acting shy or non hehe.

Not only that, but it was also natural (I guess that's what you would call it xD) Her smile doesn't look forced and it seems like she's just speaking casually and it doesn't sound rehearse like some of the other contestants :) I did laugh when I watched like the first 10 seconds, but it's cute lol

Guest truffles14

hoang yen & last year's miss universe

hh1989.jpg

hh3989.jpg

hh4989.jpg

oh & did you know she actually released an apology statement (on some news site that i can't remember) telling her fans sorry for looking really bad.pale/sick on the night of her flight. she said it was because she couldn't sleep for like 2 nights before... i thought that was really considerate of her. haha

ps: here's her message to home video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzbUKPksYCE

Archived