Miss Universe Vietnam 2009 (new Pics Page 7)

Guest votinhtieutu

Guest votinhtieutu

Hot & Beauty
Regulation passed by the Ministry of Culture forced organizers to handpick last year's 1st runner-up.

yen.jpg

Vo Hoang Yen (photo), a 21-year old model and student from Ho Chi Minh City -who stands 1.79 m in height- has been elected by the Hoan Vu Company to represent Vietnam at the Miss Universe 2009 pageant to take place in the Bahamas on August 23rd.

A controversy made headlines when the Ministry of Culture passed a regulation that allowed only one major pageant a year in Vietnam. This year, the license was given to the Mrs. Vietnam contest.

Pageant officials tried to appeal this decision, stating that Mrs. contests could not be compared with Miss contests, but no agreement was reached.

The Hoan Vu company, which organized the 2008 Miss Universe contest in Nha Trang, picked Hoang Yen, who had been the 1st runner-up in last year's Hoa Hau Hoan Vu Vietnam pageant. VNExpress

HOANG-YEN-VHOA-313.jpg

hoangyen.jpg

haong-yen-di-bai-vhoa313.jpg

03.jpg

yen1.jpg

11.jpg

01.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

d025.jpg

hoangyen.jpg

Real life:

hoangyen8.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ginga

oh I think she's really hot :) she has a beautiful nose, but I don't like the lenses.

and damn omg 1.79 for a Viet :o :o :o :o :o :o

in real life she's even more beautiful

Hoang Yen for Miss Universe!

Guest chorus

In real life she looks more even beautiful than the other pictures. They picked the right one. I like her dresses and her pose is great, the one that she's wearing a loose blouse. :D

I like her and she looks better in the real life photo... I don't like her with the blue contact lense and light hair... makes her look like she mix or something... just be original ASIAN.

Guest j.a*star

wow she's really tall and pretty...

the last pic without the thick make-up looks really good

but the cell phone ads or whatever are not attractive

Guest Chii-Chan

long skinny legs, big feet.

Her face was the first thing I noticed... then her big feet.. lol.

It just looked unproportional compared to the rest of her body.

hahaha, weird thing to notice eh?

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

she is so pretty! She looks much better than last year's Miss Vietnam candidate

i love the contacts she's wearing in the white dress shirt photo...suits her well. but these other contacts look eerie

and yes her last pic is very pretty =]

Archived