MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I only saw the first ep and I find it funny how the boss lady at Vogue refers to LC as "the girl who gave up Paris" and then taunts her by asking her about Jason. Who would give up Paris internship for a LOSER?

i just saw the first 3 episodes of the new season...

and i kinda like LC with Brody...i don't know if he's sincere though..he loves sugarcoating to the point of cheesyness....

that Spencer guy is such a richard simmons though...what does Heidi see in him..she could be so dumb.

Guest jvchou1316

i wish audrina just tells heidi what spencer's doing.

well.. it's gonna show on the next ep.

and Brody.... ugh. too disgustingly sweet//

Guest just jess

spencer is hideous and a jerk, i hate him so much!! and lc and brody are hecka cute, but brody sweet talks WAY too much, and if i were lc i would never date a guy that dated kristin.

i love this show, im so jealous of lc... she has my dream internship. lucky girl.

Guest stillshellie

I found it really funny when lc said brody is tainted because he use to date kristen. I think she kinda likes him now though. I'm not sure if he's really sincere, his friend spencer sure isn't. he's such a pig.

spencer is so ugly...and such a jerk.

heidi should dump him! & be friends with audrina again...

and i agree with everyone else...brody sweet talks WAY too much. lol.

Guest kiss*kiss
...brody sweet talks WAY too much. lol.

WORD.

I think his totally cheese-tastic lines come off as gross and very fake.

And Spencer... he is such a sad, sad person. His smarm-of-the-earth personality and need to confront others who give off a hint of "disrespect", IMO, is a major indication of low self-esteem and complete richard simmons-edness (made up the word, but you get the point).

Does anyone know what Spencer's occupation is? Or how he has ties with Brody?

I also heard a rumor that he is currently "managing" (as in a manager) for Heidi who is pursuing a singing career (yikes).

If true, I guess that means they are still friends?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Boy Wonder

I vaguely know Spencer through various connections because my dad's in the entertainment business as well so these people run in the same social networks. Spencer has his own music company which he's trying to promote, I think he has a west coast rapper coming out soon whose name I can't recall right now. He also manages Brody's careers and produces shows like the "Princes of Malibu".

He's a nice guy in real life, and so is Jason Wahler-- the show portrays them in a skewed way. I felt bad for Jason especially, this guy is SO hilarious, he's honestly one of the most funniest dudes ever. :lol:

ok did ne1 notice Nick Verros was in the hills last nite? Nick Verros as in hilariously funny gay fashion designer from Project Runway season 2??? Did ne1 notice him in last nites episode? I didnt know the school he taught at was the same school Lauren went too. I loved how they showed him teaching for a few moments. He looked so cute!!!

Guest lowdown4155

I cannot STAND Spencer and I'm begginging to dislike Heidi because she is just beyond dumb. There's an article coming out in a magazine where Spencer says her plans to make a sex tape with Heidi and sell. Disgusting...

& and yes, Nick is a teacher at FIDM. He's so cute! xD

Guest mrs. pakman

^ yeah!! i was like nick! what's he doing on the hills?! and then i remembered that he was a fashion teacher.

dude...heidi is soooo dumb. like when she told lc that giving her the roses from spencer was a joke?

how is that funny? i was just like...are you kidding me? but yeah...she's stupid.

and then next week jenn's gonna go out with brody? hmm...not cool.

Archived