Small Chests And Deep V-necks.

Guest Swiss Cheese

Guest Kristy Thomas

So funny that all these girls are so repulsed by small chests. I hate when I see some girl with her breasts hanging out, a large chest is never chic. If you feel uncomfortable though, don't wear it...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lvff_

well judging by the model, she looks weird cuz the part shes showing off where there should be boobs theres none o__o just flat

it goes the other way too, why do people have to show boobs all the time?!

I think it looks good, too, but we're in the minority, I guess! It has a casual, comfy kind of sexiness that isn't vamped up or anything. I think v-necks look good on big chests, too, but it also risks looking more risque, too.

-ginger

I agree; I think its look nice on smaller chest girls; well i wear v necks all the time; with a cami under.

It looks good on bigger chest girls too but it sometimes give a O_O vibe.

Guest muse.

I personally think low cut vneck shirts look really good on flat chested girls! It's looks really fashionable paired with long necklaces

Guest everythingxxelse

I also think it looks better with a small chest, more fashionable.

I think when you have a smaller chest there's less emphasis on your bust, but on the clothing peice themselves. If you get the v-neck to be a little baggier, like in the other pictures of the other models, i think it'd look even hotter!

Go for it! It looks great on smaller chested ladies.

Guest asaake

As long as you don't have really prominent rib cage on your chest then its fine. I have a small chest, sometime when I feel a bit insecure I would layer my v-necks (wear a v-neck under it, that's not as deep).

IMG_9135.jpg

This way it will still be v-neck but you are covering a bit up without ruining the whole look. I am not really a fan of tank top underneath v-neck because it makes it seem too obvious that you are trying to cover things up, and it tends to ruin the v-shape.

im wearing the grey tri-blend shirt right now and i have A cups. the Vneck isnt really that deep, just normal. i <3 the shirts on my small boobs.

some of the replies about needing boobs makes it sound like boobs are what makes or breaks a girl. not every girl makes it her goal to show off richard simmons with everything she wears.

Guest linuhhparkk

truthfully, if you're really that flat, it doesn't look all that great with low cut tees.

well as long as you're not some super skinny-rib cage showing thing, then it's fine.

just layer it with camis ;)

Guest Mana Wannabe

Deep V-necks would make you look more flat-chested than you already are, so unless that is the effect you are going for, stick with normal necklines.

Guest MeriendaTime

It looks odd when a girl with smaller breasts wear low cut v-necks (as low as the shirt you're eyeing). Not offputting...just strange.

Guest ttrin

although i'm more "medium" than "large"

from my own and from the experiences of others

i say v-necks [not SUPER v-necks] look WAY better on those with smaller chests.

you end up looking not so trashy and the cut is really popular nowadays.

Guest iNNOCENT*

i think that look is the current trend right now. i see tons of skinny girls wearing it and i wear it myself

it doesn't look bad at all

Guest soominie

I think when the chest is too big the deep v-neck looks trashy. I think it would look good with small chests as long as it isn't like completely flat.

Archived