Small Chests And Deep V-necks.

Guest Swiss Cheese

Guest Swiss Cheese

Does it look good?
I'm thinking about ordering a three pack of tri-blend deep v-neck from American Apparel.

I absolutely LOOOVE this style.

Thing is, I'm not sure if I can pull it off? (101lbs, 5'5, A)

My figure's pretty similar to the model's, except I have even more prominent collarbones.

EDIT: Thanks for the feedback everyone! I really appreciate it.

The votes are actually split pretty evenly right now. If over 50% of people vote the first two options, I'll definitely buy it.

I don't mind that the style's not everyone's cup of tea, but I don't want to get a bunch of :crazy: looks either.

(And to clarify, I don't look quuuite as flat-chested as the model. She's just not wearing a bra...)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hpnotiq

Personally, I don't think someone that's flat should be wearing low cut tees. It just doesn't look great. In a way, it's trashy to me. I rather see someone with boobs wearing low cut tees (& this is coming from a girl. Not in a perverted way though..)

Guest susamirain

It doesn't look that great but if you really like it I say buy it. V-necks tend to look best on women with larger bosoms but that t-shirt would probaby look better with a smaller bustline. I don't really like V-neck t-shirts like that so I am probably biased.

Guest TVXQ*lover~

no.. I don't think it will look good

I have small chests too and those normal v-necks dont even suit me -.-

maybe a push up bra will make it look better ?? =s idk

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I wear low v necks, but I wear a tank top inside. The way the model is modeling it somewhat disturbs me :l

You can always try a push up like the others suggested it, it does help somewhat.

Guest Angel1430267648

Personally, it looks awkward to me if you don't have much of a chest. I have a lot of V-neck tops and I usually pull it off with a tank top inside.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

im sorry i totally have to agree with everyone

EWWWWWWWWW this is gonna sound mean but i really hate it when flat chested girls where V-necks... especially TALL flat chested girls.. its really bothersome. Me and my friends saw a girl do that.. and its just really confusing and not attractive.. it just unhances the fact that her chest is flat.. and makes it more obvious

my boyfriend and his friends say the same thing... its really embarassing when girls with flat chests wear v-necks or low cut shirts... cuz ppl just end up talking about it later on "hey i didnt know so and so was so flat.."

and it just shows even more that they are flat when before maybe boys wouldnt even have noticed.

(BTW.. that picture... looks like a tomboy girl trying to be a gay guy.. or if u cover her face.. it would be awkward cuz it seems like a dude)

Guest Romancer.

Maybe it's just me but I think it looks BETTER with a smaller chest?!

It would just look trashy if some big boobed girl wore it.

All the AA girls look fine, and so do the Urban Outfitter models.

Guest liimegreeen

i'm a 32B/34A and i wear american apparel deep-v's all the time. i get loads of compliments when i do and i think they look fantastic.

Photo256.jpg

I think you can pull it off. I wear their deep v-necks but I'm a C cup.

From a girl's perspective, if you have a smaller chest, its less slutty when you wear it compared to someone with a larger chest.

from a guy's perspective, smaller vs. larger chest in a deep v-neck...most of you probably know the answer.

Guest rhaize

I think it looks great on any size breasts. I'm pretty small and I wear them all the time. Theyre awesome :) and yes it doesn't look as slutty as big breasts, since theyre not like popping out (no offense) lol.

To the person who said ew didn't know person was so flat. Well fock I'm not about to pretend I have something I don't. Those are the people who pad their crap with tissue paper :o rather have a guy into me, not size my breasts :/

Guest ginger

Maybe it's just me but I think it looks BETTER with a smaller chest?!

It would just look trashy if some big boobed girl wore it.

All the AA girls look fine, and so do the Urban Outfitter models.

I think it looks good, too, but we're in the minority, I guess! It has a casual, comfy kind of sexiness that isn't vamped up or anything. I think v-necks look good on big chests, too, but it also risks looking more risque, too.

-ginger

Personally, I think it looks great on any size breasts as well. Just make sure it's relatively tight fitting so that people don't see your bra when you bend over. lmao =/

Guest nicorobin

go for it! at least you know nothing will accidentally pop out. =]

*snort :lol:

I think if you're very flat the neckline you choose to wear is very inconsequential ... so go for it, or not. *shrug

to liimegreeen: looking goooooooood ...

Archived