Small Chests And Deep V-necks.

Guest Swiss Cheese

Guest Kanzen

I think it depends on your age, and where you're going to wear it.

By itself, it's pretty risque, no matter how large/small your breasts are. I would be pretty repulsed if I saw a woman wearing that in public (without a tanktop underneath).

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest squallie

Honestly, I've always found American Apparel v-necks to look amazing on girls with small boobs, and me being one of them. (I'm an A also). The cut is different from other v-neck shirts I've found. I adore them because they actually make me have boobs.

Guest natsurei

I like it with smaller chests too o_o;

Deep V's don't look good on me, and I'm bigger boobed.

Or..it's prolly 'cause it's too revealing if you have big boobs.

Although, most of my girlfriends with small chest wear A lot of bandeau and tube tops.

Just wear a push up bra : D.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i think if the outfit is edgy. its fine.

i really think its a style thing.

i have seen girls with no boobs at my school wear deep v-neck with high waist skinny jeans, and rock it.

Guest ~dhluvr4ever~

DAMN she's flat LOL.

sorry.

but um, if not too flat it'll look okay?

i guess if you're the kind of person

that could pull of anything (:

Maybe it's just me but I think it looks BETTER with a smaller chest?!

It would just look trashy if some big boobed girl wore it.

All the AA girls look fine, and so do the Urban Outfitter models.

I agree. I think it looks slightly trashy if a large chested girl wore it.

It looks stylish, fashionable and chic if a small chested girl wore it. It just looks better that way.

Guest yansi

I actually own a few of this v-neck, and I find that it looks weird on me compared to someone who has a bit of a chest (I have AA cup...-_-)

There's no shadow or depth in that V area. It looks like a board and it just makes me look more flat chested than ever.

I love the style, but I just wish I had more chest to fill it :(

Guest lovesicles

hey what the hell.

i think small chests look awesome with deep v necks.

it looks sexy and doesn't show a lot of cleavage.

if you look at fashion sites or blos.

i.e. lookbook.

you'll see a lot of girls with flat chests rockin' the deep v. : D

Guest witchery

It looks best with smaller-medium size chests, imo. Same goes for the singlet racerback tank on the same page =D And even though people say it draws attention to your flat chest, so what if you have one lol. Small chests have so many advantages haha :)

Guest mehrunissa

Man, I don't understand this preoccupation with having big boobs. Personally, I wouldn't want bigger ones than the 34B/36A's that I have. I feel like they'd get in the way and be totally uncomfortable. And it would suck to have to run with big jugs...

One of the things I love about small-chested women, is when they wear loose fitting and deep cut tops. It looks so chic and effortless. And images of Keira Knightley in Atonement wearing that fantastic green dress come to mind. Then there's Natalie Portman wearing that breezy tank dress when she won a Golden Globe in '05, so pretty. And I feel like I've seen tons of tabloid pics of Kate Hudson and the Olsen twins in low v-neck tees out and about. Also, typically it's the small-chested women who make dresses with plunging necklines actually look classy, rather than skanky.

I love it, so I say GET THEM!

Guest Peppermint-

Wow.. Personally I think just about anything looks better on modestly chested girls. Tops, singlets, sweaters, jackets, V-necks, you name it. It may be because I think small boobs look better in general, i dunno. I honestly don't get everyone's hangup on big boobs..

In my opinion it's just hard to pull off anything without looking trashy or the clothing looking too small/too big- 'cause you either have to go up a size because of "the girls" which makes the top look too big in general. Or you go for the size that fits the rest of your upper body, which makes the top look too small (=trashy). Deep V-necks on big-chested girls just make them scream "attention", not very classy..

And, no, this is not because I'm small-chested myself (I'm a C-cup, so kinda in between). If I could choose I'd way rather be flatchested than have big boobs any day.

No offense though, people. This is just my opinion, and I'm not exactly voicing it to anyone on a daily basis. All girls are gorgeous in their own way, and everyone has their preferences. I'm just saying if I could choose... :P

Archived